Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD New RV Rates Now On Some Screens In Some Countries.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat as a rumor until varified by multiple sources.

It could be at any minute.

Your opine. Your view.

02 Nov 2015  TNT Tony...

We really shouldn’t be here.  The reality is that all last week this was supposed to be completed by Saturday night or Sunday morning, but here it is Monday and we are still here.  Today is a super-fantastic day, and everyone is waiting for this to happen any moment.  I got calls from three different countries yesterday all saying “today is our day”, 3-4am this morning should be our time. I got calls from individuals who were told to pass on to me that I probably wouldn’t be doing a call today, or that it would be my last call today.  People from various countries say the rate is on their screens.  Kuwait says his screen shows PENDING and he thought it would go TODAY.  Other countries have live rates, NO PENDING, but waiting for approval.  I could have told you that on Friday but then you would get all excited.  All the different countries were supposed to go yesterday but it didn’t happen, and I’m hearing it’s for a minor reason.  We’ll see what happens.

Luigi says...

Let's hope that this time it really is the real deal.

Go RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 22

Hey Luigi! I have a great idea. Why don't you verify these stories before you post them. I understand this is the rumor section and you can post absolute lies if you want but do you seriously think that Tony talked with 3 different countries? You and I both know that never happened. He is a liar and a crook and I can't imagine anybody reposting his trash. Sorry, Every now and then I just have to get that off my chest. I feel much better now. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

this just in...

02 Nov 2015  RayRen...

UPDATE on Mangelo's post from last night: Link
Jumpinjackflash :  Mangelo did you hear any more from your friend?
mangelo : he text us that he couldn't meet up with us today but wanted to meet tomorrow.
I had my friend ask him what was the rate. He said he didn't know, all that he knew was that his relatives where happy and enjoying the money.
I ask to meet him early tomorrow. So maybe we would be able to call his relatives. But I hope by then we have RV'd
mangelo: did you see what DePual posted that his WM called him and the rates where on the scene and on Pending...we are so close!!!
Depaul13 : My Wealth Manager just called and told me that the Rates are Pending on his screen.... He will call as soon as they are released!!! He Was Very Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6