Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eric Worre’s Rise of the Entrepreneur

The world is changing faster than ever. Our changing economy has led to the rise of the entrepreneur.

Here is a trailer of an interesting documentary about this phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm0zjQcPU0#t=64

If you're interested in watching the entire film, you can get hold of me through my profile. I would love to send you a link to watch it (the link would be good for 3 days.) I'm personally always interested in finding those entrepreneurial spirited individuals with an open mind.

This documentary features some great people - Jordan Adler, John Assaraf, Kody Bateman, Chris Brogan, Richard Bliss Brooke, Ali Brown, Les Brown, Jack Canfield, Harry S. Dent, Dr. Linda Ferrell, Dr. Oc Ferrell, Mark Victor Hansen, Kevin Harrington, Kim Kiyosaki, Robert Kiyosaki, Joseph N. Marino, Dr. Ivan Misner, Paul Zane Pilzer, Bob Proctor, Susan Sly, Loren Slocum, Kevin Thompson, Brian Tracy, Sandra Yancey