Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS executes 12 children in Mosul for fleeing from the training, says Mamouzini

k98nights

ISIS executes 12 children in Mosul for fleeing from the training, says Mamouzini

Nov 1, 2015

Children-in-training-camp-belonging-to-I

Children in training camp belonging to ISIS. Archival photo.

(IraqiNews.com) The ISIS organization has executed 12 children, after trying to escape from a training camp in the Iraqi city of Mosul, according to the Kurdistan Democratic Party spokesperson Saeed Mamouzini.

The Kurdish network Rouda quoted the media official of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Saeed Mamouzini as saying, “12 children, who had been training in al-Salam camp east of the city of Mosul, tried to flee, but they were arrested later and executed in al-Ghabat area in Mosul.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-executes-12-children-mosul-fleeing-training-says-mamouzini/?

It kinda makes you wonder what ISIS will have to do before the world wakes up an kills off this cancer. I know the world is morally bankrupt but you would think that at some point someone would say enough is enough.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We will kill them all once we have a new president who is not worried about his "lead from behind" weenie legacy. When obama drew his "red line" in the sand in Syria, there were 30,000 dead. Since he weaseled out of action, there are now 220,000 Syrian dead. And that's just in the last four years. The Democrats wanting to be politically correct, really sucks if you're a Syrian.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think that we can solve the worlds problems folks, it's really sad but I can guarantee you one thing, that if God knows when the sparrow falls, he certainly knows about this. Gods wrath on evil doers will come to punish one day and that is the day that I don't want to be close to these heathens.  :praying:

• Upvote 2

It kinda makes you wonder what ISIS will have to do before the world wakes up an kills off this cancer. I know the world is morally bankrupt but you would think that at some point someone would say enough is enough.

We don't need a nuke to solve the problem. Just run the 4th ID through the middle of ISIS and let MR. ABRAMS sort out the situation. It would be instantly over.

DoD: Sorry, fat fingers got in the way when I was trying to bump you up 1. I accidentally negged you. Someone please help and correct this for me.

Antietam and DOD, oorah.

You can thank Obama for their existence.  He said they were a jv team and did nothing to stop them.  Now see their devastation.  Barrack should be hanging in the town square for his defacto support of this evil.