Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former Auschwitz SS guard, 93, declared fit for trial in Germany

umbertino

Isn't it funny how the MSM and the sheep that follow keep saying how bad ISIS is and how ISIS wants to kill Jews and Americans?  Yet all you here about is ISIS killing others in Muslum nations like Iraq and Syria and never go after Israel.  I guess ISIS gives Israel a free pass as well. 

You people never learn.  Your master is ZIONIST ISRAEL and you are good little goyim helping push for their GREATER ISRAEL. 

1+greater-israel-map4.jpg

You should go join ISIS and leave the human race.  Stop posting your ignorance. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Rothsdad, as a Jew whose father's family was basically eliminated (except for 3 other members) by those Nazi filth, I support you bringing your alternative ideas here. Do I believe the narrative as commonly told (that being 6 million Jews were murdered)? I do not. Do I believe something terrible happened? Absolutely. The number is what I question and specifically what really happened. But that really isn't the issue. The main problem I have with it is this: Why is it criminal (in Germany specifically) to ask questions and give an alternative idea or even voice disbelief in this narrative? Why is merely saying "Hold on a minute. The numbers don't add up" considered a crime and anyone who voices that a nut job deserving only contempt? I am told Gandhi was great man. I never met him, so maybe that is a myth to achieve some end. The same is said of a lot of people and events that we later find out are not true or only partially true. Look what happen immediately after the war: formation of the nation of Israel. Could it be that the narrative was expanded to help in this cause? Perhaps. perhaps not. Since we werent there to witness events, we are bystanders of the Shoah and those who experienced directly only witnessed their exposure in the round-up and interment in certain camps (as no one experienced the hundreds of various camps). Why would a camp kapo deny they didn't mistreat prisoners, if they did and many witnesses said they did? But why would Red Cross figures on the Jewish population in Europe go UP soon after the war? So perhaps the Shoah did happen, but not to the extent it did. If we consider the underlying factors/subterfuge that was happening prior, during and immediately after, we might discern the truth. In WW I, Zionist claimed wholesale slaughter of the Jewish community under Turkish control in Palestine. This turned out later to be completely false. A means to an end. Does this mean 6-million Jews were not murdered? Absolutely not. We just don't know for certain. No one does. But to squash any questioning only leads to more questioning. IF it is the true, never fear it. Proving it true will only help the narrative. So many things we accept without question (HIV causes AIDS, cholesterol leads to heart attacks, the Pentagram was hit by a plane,,,,), it is by design to control our thought patterns, emotions and perception of an altered reality to achieve some end.

So question EVERYTHING. Nothing is as it seems.

Personally, I'd love to see the Feldwebel (sergeant) hung by his scrawny neck for his crimes IF he is found guilty, no matter his age. Good riddance to anyone who can only think as part of a machine/system that destroys hope, life and freedom.  

• Upvote 3

Thaiexpat, I am glad that you have commented on this post.  I agree 100% with what you have written.  Many probably believe that I am some skinhead or something.  My only intention is to get people to question everything and to try to understand how they are pushed to and fro into one war or another by a propaganda machine.  I want the truth good or bad.  I don't want Speilberg documentarys with cherry picked interviews.  People's emotions are being used and wars are being started for purposes they do not know. 

Too many today are just following orders and their emotions just as many of the Nazis of the past.  What they don't realize is that there are the people behind these plans that do not have the best interests of people and use the different brands of terror and even sell out their own to achieve their goals.  The Rothschilds did not care about the jews.  They only wanted their state and wanted it populated.  They funded and used Nazis to do this.  They didn't care about the jews who were put in camps.  They wanted them out of Europe and into Israel.  Deals were made wiith England pre WWI but nobody wants to talk about that. 

You bring up an excellent point about people being jailed over investigating the truth.  Why?  Let the truth speak for itself.  Why jail people in some countries for just questioning the numbers?  Is it to create the idea that one groups suffering is worse than anothers?  If that is the case then Russia will give any country or group a run for their money.  I want the TRUTH.  Don't tell me stories of a woman crapping out diamonds for a years and a half.  It is insane what people will let pass.  Why didn't Speiberg speak of the theater or the soccer games that occured with the German officers?

The crap still goes on today.  We have this well funded and created ISIS clearing out Iraq and Syria in the regions that are shown in the map of Greater Israel.  All these refugees should be coming to the United States because WE DID THIS.  Assad was made into the new Hitler.  Assad was said to have gassed his own people.  We funded ISIS and gave them all those brand new Toyota's and left military equipment for them to capture.  Benghazi was a gun running operation to arm anti Assad groups or ISIS but Hilary and the rest are going to escape the truth on that. 

Should this man be hanged?  I just wonder how much this guy did and how much he knew.  I wonder if he is anything like the people in the military today who are fooled be the same crap that's been going on. 

You should go join ISIS and leave the human race.  Stop posting your ignorance. 

If I would join ISIS then I would be joining either the Mossad or the CIA. 

Dirty tricks. Again and again

• Upvote 2

without even KNOWING exactly what I have seen you judge my veracity....I don't think anyone except GOD knows the exact number of those who were gassed and burned to ash...the number is beside the point...the point is that these were animals among many animals... for the Japanese themselves were no slouches when it came to atrocities...and I understand the Russians did some horrible things too...what I do say is that there WAS a HOLOCAUST....many Jews, Christians, Gypsies (fill in the blank) were slaughtered mercilessly...some gassed...some machine-gunned....some (fill in the blank)...I wont waste my time telling you what I DID actually see...for your mind is clearly made up....I'm done with this

• Upvote 1

without even KNOWING exactly what I have seen you judge my veracity....I don't think anyone except GOD knows the exact number of those who were gassed and burned to ash...the number is beside the point...the point is that these were animals among many animals... for the Japanese themselves were no slouches when it came to atrocities...and I understand the Russians did some horrible things too...what I do say is that there WAS a HOLOCAUST....many Jews, Christians, Gypsies (fill in the blank) were slaughtered mercilessly...some gassed...some machine-gunned....some (fill in the blank)...I wont waste my time telling you what I DID actually see...for your mind is clearly made up....I'm done with this

I can't argue with what you wrote.  There were atrocities on all ends.  No suffering was greater than others.  I just think it is dangerous for some people to assume guilt for the man simply because the man worked in the camp.  There are many lies being told and you do not know what happened in those camps.  People were used and abused on all ends. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Telling us what YOU DID see would not be wasting your time. Pretending you've seen something no one else has and not sharing... well, that's wasting my time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2