Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRYKER says that CBI say 1 IQD to 1 USD

We have dealt with lopsters coming under other names in the past because their constant negativity was poisoning this forum and this is why they were banned to the lopster tank, its very suspicious Antietam that you recently just joined the forum, where have u been all these years? This is what makes people skeptical. Many former lopsters have been caught under different names using the same IP addresses  as if they thought they wouldnt be caught LOL The issue here is this you either believe we will make money or you dont bottom line.  Their are very few lopsters left here on this site that have openly admitted they own NO dinar.  So we must question their motives of why they are here still and question why people are joining this forum so latein the game that are questioning this investment on a regular basis. Most dinar forums are pro RV that i have come across.  So its natural for people to question your credibility but hey its just the way it is I have been on this forum for years and well i am still around and have seen it all and many come and go and i assure you DV members are no fools except some lopsters think we are for having dinar.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

Just want to give a shout out to Easyrider!!  I have been a member of this site for years but only started posting a while back.  Anyway, I have always appreciated your perspective.  Don't hear from you as much any more, but I am always glad for your input!! 

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 2

There are all kinds of opinions on this site. Some are starry-eyed (TNT followers), some realistic, some in denial of ISIS's effects, some are plain non-believers. Pick your poison. I have stated my position on this investment clearly. I am betting on improvement IF iraq settles it's problems. I'll even give it some more time, because of the oil, and that's all. There is nothing else in iraq worth two hoots, but oil. Oh, by the way, I'm #2 in the above definitions. If you can't see the deep kimshi iraq is in right now, ..well...you are probably in dire need of an opthamologist consult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

It is rather frustrating to think we may be still years away. Certainly not what I want to believe either. Let's not let our frustrations of this freakin mess be taken out on each other. I'd like to whip someone's butt too I'm so frustrated..... But don't forget we're on the same side of this crazy investment.... Or whatever you want to call it. Peace.

I personally see many good things happening in Iraq today and am glad to see all of the news reported today. There are several scenarios that can happen, none of which we can be certain that will happen...... But one was they do come out and lop the zeros. A lop of zeros means new bills would have to be introduced. I'm not hearing any talk of that, at all. So I remain optimistic that much of what we hear and read gets lost in translation and even lost in the reporters understanding, or even what is being reported. I'm in, I'm optimistic, even hopeful it will be before years end. They were predicting 40 bil of reserves at the beginning of the year, and they are ending closer to 60 billion. They are rewriting laws, making necessary changes on their spending, and going after Maliki. If they can take Malik down, maybe they can even get some of those billions of dinars back too...

Bottom line for me, I like Stryker and will listen to his opinion respectfully..., and remain optimistic!

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

Oh yeah, they have the oil, yes; they the 60 billion in reserves, yes; and they also have 72 tons of gold sitting in their rendition of Fort Knox. This little country is doing a hell of a lot better than we are... I have no reservations about sticking with these guys. I have more faith in Abadi's ability to lead than our own leader hear in America too. If a leader has no vision, then where are we going???

• Upvote 2

We have dealt with lopsters coming under other names in the past because their constant negativity was poisoning this forum and this is why they were banned to the lopster tank, its very suspicious Antietam that you recently just joined the forum, where have u been all these years? This is what makes people skeptical. Many former lopsters have been caught under different names using the same IP addresses  as if they thought they wouldnt be caught LOL The issue here is this you either believe we will make money or you dont bottom line.  Their are very few lopsters left here on this site that have openly admitted they own NO dinar.  So we must question their motives of why they are here still and question why people are joining this forum so latein the game that are questioning this investment on a regular basis. Most dinar forums are pro RV that i have come across.  So its natural for people to question your credibility but hey its just the way it is I have been on this forum for years and well i am still around and have seen it all and many come and go and i assure you DV members are no fools except some lopsters think we are for having dinar.

100% AGREE. here is something else, AuntyEm states he/she owns dinar and believes that at some point we speculators will make SOME money. However that is the ONLY somewhat positive statement he/she makes in regards to Dinar. Proof is in the pudding read any and all of his/her previous posts. I too believe he/she is a regurgitated past LOPster.

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's one of the problems with posting. If a person presents any opinion other than "RV now", they are labeled a lobster or worse. You people need to ease off and consider other opinions than "RV now", because it hasn't RVed one time in the last six years!, At some point, unless you are a dinar pumper under disguise, you need to listen to people with other opinions without demeaning them. Let's be frank. No dinar holder has made a dime in the last six years. Not one stinking dime, so your condescending attitudes are ridiculous. Let ideas flow around. Consider all of them. Some are based on fact and some are based on kumbiya. But everyone deserves respect here except TNT.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

That's one of the problems with posting. If a person presents any opinion other than "RV now", they are labeled a lobster or worse. You people need to ease off and consider other opinions than "RV now", because it hasn't RVed one time in the last six years!, At some point, unless you are a dinar pumper under disguise, you need to listen to people with other opinions without demeaning them. Let's be frank. No dinar holder has made a dime in the last six years. Not one stinking dime, so your condescending attitudes are ridiculous. Let ideas flow around. Consider all of them. Some are based on fact and some are based on kumbiya. But everyone deserves respect here except TNT.

So if what you say is what you believe.........why would you still be vested? You clearly state your belief in NOT making any money. Except for the token post every now & then about many years in the future. No SANE speculator would still be vested if that was their belief. But we all know that's NOT your belief based on all the rest of your posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keeps sold out and left the forum. He/she had many interesting posts, but he/she was a lobster. I guess I could beat my chest and start forum topics all proclaiming the RV happening this week, next week, etc. Etc, and be viewed as a hero on this site, but haven't we been subjected to enough of that now? Unless you are here for entertainment only, you probably would benefit from a multi-faceted approach to how we can make money off this thing of ours. I am amazed that other dinar holders don't present alternative avenues to profit themselves. It seems that most want to stay in lock-step with the guru mantra. I hope I am wrong in this assumption.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hello Antietam! I really wish that we can start out on level footing, without going over the top again. Everyone of us wants to make sense of this whole equation. I don't believe in Gurus and none of us here do. So you come out and say there ain't no way in hell, that we are even close to a conclusion " in so many words" . Then you turn around and say "so we can make money" and that absolves you of our current situation. My question to you is how are we ever going to make money according to your long term scenario? Do you really believe that Iraq can overcome all of these endless barriers one after another , day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year for 5 years straight and then it's dominos 101 and we are rich ! Or do you subscribe that we can make a couple of hundred dollars and that's ok ? I believe you said 750 - 800 dinar per dollar , please correct me if I'm wrong , but I want to know how much actual US dollars per Dinar and total profit that you believe we can make under your picture perfect scenario? That was a question! Most of us here are all in ! Some of us here have already passed on, A lot of us here believe this is Biblical " and I am one of those" . I realize that I ask you a lot of you and if you could take the time to respond to every thing I ask of you in sequence without skipping all around , then I would know what you seem to know. Thanks

Well, tex, I disagree with you about nobody on this site believing the gurus. I think quite alot believe the gurus because I read their posts following a guru prediction. They are giddy. If you read the articles today about the CBI thinking about "floating" the dollar exchange rate to 1400-1500, then you have to come to the conclusion that they are in trouble. Nothing points to a big revalue of any kind right now. Until they sort out their corruption and geopolitical troubles, there will not be an environment that supports our making money. Of course that is my opinion only, but it is based on what I read and hear. You read and hear the same information and choose to believe it's going to "rip" any minute and make us all rich. I wish it would. I don't think it will, at least not until something makes that scenario a realistic happening. It didn't happen back six years ago when I thought it would, and things were INFINITELY better back then than now. As for this thing being biblical, all I have to do is read 1 Timothy 6:9-10. Jesus NEVER preached money. NEVER. In fact, He preached just the opposite, so I think that pretty much removes the Bible from this discussion, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As for this thing being biblical, all I have to do is read 1 Timothy 6:9-10. Jesus NEVER preached money. NEVER. In fact, He preached just the opposite, so I think that pretty much removes the Bible from this discussion, in my opinion.

I beg to differ...

Luke 19:22-24(NASB)

22 He *said to him, ‘By your own words I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know that I am an exacting man, taking up what I did not lay down and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Then why did you not put my money in the bank, and having come, I would have collected it with interest?’ 24 Then he said to the bystanders, ‘Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.’

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With respect to you, Markinsa, I would simply say that I believe Jesus was using a parable to bring forth a far more important point, which was for all of us not to hide our light under a bushel basket. If God bestows "gifts" to His followers ( I don't mean money, although it could be) such as evangelism, preaching, teaching, a servants heart, compassion, etc, He expects us to use those gifts for the furtherance of His kingdom. Money means nothing to God, and usually brings great problems for people, ( rich man through the eye of a needle), and, if He wished us to be rich, the Apostle Paul would not have had to sew tents for a living. These are just my own thoughts on this. I realize that opinions differ on this.

• Upvote 2

With respect to you, Markinsa, I would simply say that I believe Jesus was using a parable to bring forth a far more important point, which was for all of us not to hide our light under a bushel basket. If God bestows "gifts" to His followers ( I don't mean money, although it could be) such as evangelism, preaching, teaching, a servants heart, compassion, etc, He expects us to use those gifts for the furtherance of His kingdom. Money means nothing to God, and usually brings great problems for people, ( rich man through the eye of a needle), and, if He wished us to be rich, the Apostle Paul would not have had to sew tents for a living. These are just my own thoughts on this. I realize that opinions differ on this.

Money helps spread the gospel.  Jesus taught much more on money than that one verse.  Just Google "did jesus teach about money". My take, anything in a person's life that takes priorty over Jesus has become that person's god, and as Jesus has said in Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters..."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The bible is never removed in my opinion Antietam. As far as being able to prosper Ephesians 1:3-6 / Philippians 4: 11-13 / 1 Timothy 6:3-11 / Hebrews 13: 5 / 1 Timothy 6: 17-19 . If God is the all knowing God as I believe, surely he knows that we would have been cursed with money and taxes long before Jesus. Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering unto them, render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God. I believe Iraq to be the Garden of Eden, the birth place of Adam and Eve and all of us are here for one reason or another and what tickles me is that you are in the very same boat as the rest of us, whether you know the reason or think you know the reason, God has you as with us, hook line and sinker ! And I'd bet all of my dinar you can't walk away ! Ain't life grand !

• Upvote 2

Yep, you are correct. None of us walk away from this life. From dust to dust. And yes, we are to give unto Ceasar....but nowhere does God say He wants to make millions of Christians over night millionaires by buying dinar. I bought dinar to make money, not because I felt God was telling me I'd be a millionaire if I did. God searches the hearts of men, and far too often, He finds money as the root of all evil. I am in dinars as a secular investment, just like my IRA's and 401K's. The fact that I live in this great country is to me, a far greater blessing than anything money could bring me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1