Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRYKER says that CBI say 1 IQD to 1 USD

north dakota cats be like

funny-picture-cat-fat-not-cold.jpg?w=221

Up in ND, they be a hunting this BIG GAME

Could be soon, but I wouldn't run out and sell my parka, boots and insulated coveralls just yet.

Me keep ALL winter gear - including the rabbit fur lined thongs, ya know, for the REAL cold nights. :D

• Upvote 1

BOTS, I think you and your buddy tex are one and the same person. Same belittling attitude. Why are my opinions so distasteful to both of you, or one of you, if you're both the same dude. This isn't 2010, and we aren't children all fevered up about Christmas.. we are adults and we are THINKING people on this forum. The overnight millionaire scenario kinda got dashed for me over the last six years and a crapload of bad geopolitical, economic, and internal corruption news. I'm not a lobster. Lobsters believe we have all been scammed. Lobsters don't own dinars. I own dinars and believe we can make money or I'd have sold them to you two a long time ago. I just don't scream the sky is blue when it's raining outside. And right now, it's raining in iraq. I hope that cleared it up for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Anteitam are you a VIP member ? Are you a verified dinar holder ? You are the only one here stating that you have a 5 year plan on the dinar. That's utter BS, this was a gamble from the start to see if Iraq could put back together their country before an all out war takes place in the Middle East. Your "savvy investments" I think you used the words " us savvy investors'' in a back post somewhere, just tells me that your not adapt enough or mature enough or even qualified enough to give any advice about anything even remotely involving money matters. You say you have a 5 year plan with the dinar, well here it is, you can be the next Dinar Guru ! What is your 5 year plan Antietam ??? Share it with all of us please .............

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think Antietam has found the lop loophole.  He downs the investment saying it will take 5 years etc.  Every time he is on he is negative but then finishes off with..."oh I am here to make money"

LOPPERS LOOPHOLE.  "I believe in this bad investment"

................ Unfortunately I've read ever post that Antietam has ever written and his or her record is deeply scratched, the needle just keeps jumping back into the same groove. Perhaps it's all my fault that I've allowed Antietam to get under my skin. I now believe that Antietam must be a very young person trying to make sense out of all of this and I can say that it doesn't because there are just too many things out of your control, other than to sit back and watch it unfold. I've learned a lot here at DV and the entertainment is priceless. And Botzwana I love it ! "Loppers Loophole" I am LMAO this morning. Thanks
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Think what you like, tex. I'm not so obsessed with you that I have gone back and read every posting you ever made, as you claim you have done for me. Sounds a little "OCB" to me. I'm not your enemy. We just have differing opinions on what MAY happen, that's all. But it does seem that every time I post something, you are very quick to respond not just negatively, but personally. It reminds me of that movie " Good Morning Vietnam" where the general says "for a while I just thought you were a little bit crazy, but now I know you're just mean". The mods here don't like posters to get into personal name calling disputes, so I won't go there. But, you are correct about one thing....my record does stay in the same groove. Here it is. We all need to be patient to make money on this. If you lack patience, then my advice is to blow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So what's your 5 year plan ? All us "Savvy Investors" want to know, surely you could share the wealth! I've got dinar from a relative that's probably more than 11 years old now, not to mention the suitcase that I have had for more than 5 years now. So what's your long term "5 year plan" you keep talking about please ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My five year plan is simple. Even you will be able to understand it. I'm holding dinar waiting for the geopolitical situation to get better. Right now, I don't believe there are any factors that would lead smart investors to believe there will be a revalue of the dinar anytime soon. I will give the PM's, the MOF, and the CBI five years of my investment time in order to get to a point where a dinar revalue will be possible. If, in five years, they still suck over there, well...I'm gone. PERIOD. In order to revalue, iraq needs to stop having to take loans froom the IMF, the WB, the Japanese, and everyone else. They need to destroy ISIS and take back their sovereign territory, and they need to be INCLUSIVE in their political appointments. Meaning Sunni and Shiaa equally represented. If that happens, then, in MY opinion, the climate would be ready for a revalue of the dinar. Then we can all make some money. Does that clear it up for you fella?

Edited by Antietam
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. All I can say is that this is great entertainment folks, we have some pejorative divergent with an over active sternohyomastiod which unfortunately has a larynx attached to it. In a very short time this haploidic dowager has managed to entice and provoke lots of members here. I will not tolerate it ! Should this person continue on their endeavors, they will only have themselves to blame.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I will let the good people on this site determine our legitimacy as posters. I have never beat my chest, nor bragged of my gambling exploits to gain "respect". Neither do I use ridiculous hyperbole to respond to another poster. I state my opinion in a straightforward manner, which, by the way, alot of fellow DV members seem to agree with. You just have burr up your saddle, personally, for me. Sort of like "stalking" behavior. So lets all grow up a little and debate the issues instead of each other.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You are an anomaly and you twist words, and you back peddle like a charlatan when ever you finish a statement. I am on to you ! But I'll let you off the hook and cut my line because I have no desire to touch a Melanotaenildae. Good luck with the other members ! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Kap, There it is. Just what I've been saying. Iraq has issues that currently prevent a revalue, in my opinion. In fact iraq has a LOT of negative issues that point towards long-term, not short term revalue. I think a great number of seasoned DV members agree with you and I. We must be patient to make money on this thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You believe that I, a dinar owner, should be in the lobster tank because of what? Because my opinion doesn't reflect yours? You are not a very open-minded individual are you? If I don't fit your perception of what the dinar should do, I should be silenced, right? Are you posting from the Caliphate? Maybe Iran? They don't allow much discussion or opposing viewpoints either. Just sayin. ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not what you say , it's how you say it...........you are taunting for a great debate over your 5 year plan and laughing in our faces with your closing statements every time. I dare say that you don't even come close to how much dinar that I own and I am prepared to go on till hell freezes over if need be, so in that reference there is not a lot of differences, other than you choose to call it a strategy like you are really in control and abreast of the situation so that "We can make some money" 5 years from now when everything is rosy. I believe that you are a lopster who has predicated the perfect case scenario, in which you can interject your negatives and recluse the narratives with a incontrovertible denouement finale. Tick Tock ............... :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1