Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Bank: Iraq enjoys a comfortable reservoir of foreign currency

yota691

Governor of the Bank: Iraq enjoys a comfortable reservoir of foreign currency

By Mohammed Emad 01/11/2015 05:34 | Views: 39

font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
image34.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

The governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords that Iraq still enjoys a comfortable reservoir of cash foreign currency.

Keywords and said that Iraq has a reserve of cash currency, which protect him from falling into a severe economic crisis, or the inability of the State to provide the employees' salaries, and cover the projects, "pointing out that" Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%. "

He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of an administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on goods.

It is said that Iraq is undergoing austerity due to the financial crisis, which has passed through due to lower global oil prices.

• Upvote 6

Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%. "

Ok, dont just sit there with all that money in your pocket, help your people. Increase that value of your currency. If you increase the value of your money you will be able to buy more foreign goods, your people wont have to sit on a dirt floor and eat dirt.  

If you do a LOP you will break even and the price of your products will adjust accordingly. 

Can someone tell me if this is right or wrong.   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

We do NOT want a LOP! That would required EXCHANGING all of your dinar bills through a website dealer. At cost to you of course. If they did LOP, the only way we could make money would be through the gradual increase in the 1:1 exchange rate, such as if they raised it to 2:1 or 3:1, but that would take years after a 1:1 LOP.

Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%. "

Ok, dont just sit there with all that money in your pocket, help your people. Increase that value of your currency. If you increase the value of your money you will be able to buy more foreign goods, your people wont have to sit on a dirt floor and eat dirt.  

If you do a LOP you will break even and the price of your products will adjust accordingly. 

Can someone tell me if this is right or wrong.   :shrug:

You are spot-on, jg1!

• Upvote 2

There is no way there is going to be a gradual exchange rate ! It's all or none for Iraq. I just know that money solves money problems, should they decide to raise the value of the IQD, money would not be an issue and neither would security. No ticky  No washy ! I believe time is of essence and if you subscribe to long term stability of the middle east you need to go back and re-read the history books. RV NOW !

• Upvote 2

I bet you if we RV'd half the terrorists would disappear. Alot I'm sure are in it for the money I think its worth a try. Someone get Abadi on the line and let him know.

There is no way there is going to be a gradual exchange rate ! It's all or none for Iraq. I just know that money solves money problems, should they decide to raise the value of the IQD, money would not be an issue and neither would security. No ticky  No washy ! I believe time is of essence and if you subscribe to long term stability of the middle east you need to go back and re-read the history books. RV NOW !

Hey Tex, I have some family in Tyler Texas. You close to there. I have been out there and liked it. 

• Upvote 2

I bet you if we RV'd half the terrorists would disappear. Alot I'm sure are in it for the money I think its worth a try. Someone get Abadi on the line and let him know.

Hey Tex, I have some family in Tyler Texas. You close to there. I have been out there and liked it. 

I'm about 3 hrs south my friend, That's relatively close in Texas terms !  

• Our economy / Baghdad

The governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords that Iraq still enjoys a comfortable reservoir of cash foreign currency.

Keywords and said in a press statement that "Iraq has a reserve of cash currency, which protect him from falling into a severe economic crisis, or the inability of the State to provide the employees' salaries, and cover the projects," pointing out that "Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%."

He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of an administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on goods.

It is said that Iraq is undergoing austerity due to the financial crisis, which has passed through due to lower global oil prices.

if we start seeing  zero articles , can bet  they will be just as confused as the rest of the world , with delays 

Here ya go....He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of an administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on goods.

thanks for the  postings yota !   { now  ya see  ,  the head of central bank knows  what  delete the zero`s means  and what it will do ,  but the rest of us are out in  --- only speculation land as too what those zero`s mean ,  off the  currency  ( 25,000  will be  25.dollars  ?   or  off the  valuation .0006  or .ooo8    too  .6  or .8  )   now  we have seen articles  as telling  as  , 25,000  will be worth  --- 24 dollars  and another  states 25,ooo  will be worth 25 hundred dollars ----  again   only c.b.I.   guy  is in the loop  }  :shrug: