Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 11-4-2015

TexasGranny

Are we still dealing with the Oil Agreement? Instead of the Oil Law.

Article:

MP for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Abdul Ghani Yahya, on Thursday, the need for an international point of entry to be honorable to the "new" oil agreement scheduled to be completed in Baghdad between the federal government and the province of Kurdistan.

Yahya said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "It is necessary that the conclusion of a new oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan region," stressing "the need to be there an international point of a third party, be honorable and monitoring of the agreement the two sides will be signed in Baghdad."

Yahya added, that "the previous agreement between the two parties failed to achieve its objectives, and must sign a new agreement on the parties to ensure their rights."

And called on the Presidency of the Office of the Kurdistan region, on Wednesday (October 28, 2015) to oil deal "clear" between the province and the center, and as pointed out that the current agreement which "lack", confirmed near Visit Kurdish delegation to Baghdad. The Council of Ministers decided, in (2 December 2014), to approve the oil agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region which provides for the delivery of the region no less than 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to Baghdad for the purpose of export, after reaching the Kurdish delegation headed by Nechirvan Barzani, with the Iraqi government an agreement on the share region in the budget and export of oil.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210494-kurdish-lawmaker-stresses-the-need-for-an-international-point-of-entry-in-the-new-oil-agreement-between-baghdad-and/#ixzz3qHb226t3

First of all, I want you to know how many of us look forward to your Weds posts as we look for things to be optimistic through this horrible economy. That said, it is more fun recently with the prospects of some very good news! Now my question; is it possible to place our dinar in a Roth IRA so we are taxed on the current value and not the future value? Are you aware if foreign currency qualifies for retirement accounts and if the Roth is still protected from future value taxation? Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

We have always heard that we need the HCL before the RV would take place.

I understand the excitement (and join in) for the HCL but as happened with the excitement of the Chapter 11 release, which turned out to be unfounded, why is this occurrence with the HCL considered different other than it is considered to be the last item.

This may have been answered but what dictates that the RV has to take place "close or right after" an HCL occurs and not at some  future date of the CBI choosing?

I know you are not into dates and rates. I gotta ask this: do ya think this will RV/RI by 12/31/2020?

When I first bought into this speculative investment my acquaintance/ father of a friend of my son, said check it out, make your own decision, invest what you can stand to loose, and realize it may take 10 - 15 years to actually happen. If you are good with that than invest. He gave me info on Safe Dinar.

Though I bought mid-year as I recall, December 31, 2020 will still be in the 15 year range. I will get out by then if the RV does not happen. What say you?

Hi Adam,

Is the link below stating that the HCL is in the budget??  If that is the case, is it possible that when the budget is passed the HCL will be implemented??  I read a recent post, which I cannot find, stating the budget was being submitted to Parliament in the near future.  I sure hope so.  Thank you and your staff for your dedication to all things dinar.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210764-parliamentary-energy-reveal-the-renewal-of-the-oil-agreement-between-baghdad-and-erbil-budget-2016/​