Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mtn Goat Looks Ahead To Early 2016 & Beyond.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Mnt Goat believes there is still more issues to be resolved before the RV/RI.

She is looking ahead to early 2016 or mid year. Your opine. Not varified.

31 Oct 2015  Intel Guru Mtn Goat...

No prospects for an RV…in the coming month of November. Sorry Folks! Later December and possibly early January has prospects… There is a target and a plan I can assure you of this.

They are moving at lighting speed to get there. They have set a target of mid-2016 to be fully international.

They need three things to happen prior to any RV – Political, Economic and Security Stability. But they are getting very close as I know ISIS does not have to be perfectly gone in order to RV.

Maliki must be taken down and brought to justice or there will be no RV. I can assure you this must be done prior to the scheduled December Reconciliation (or Unity) Conference or they will not get anywhere in the conference and it will only be a failure.

this just in from BGG.

BGG, With many gurus (Frank and Delta, the Goat (who many forget said that there was a rolling RV in country parroting TNT’s DC a while back) and others I suppose…are now saying 2016. Now kicking the can down the road is easy enough…but I wonder… I don’t know about you but there seems to be a haste…a momentum of sorts that is uncharacteristic of Iraq. Not saying date … but still, there seems to be a tiny hint of a plan that is afoot which could be this RV or MR whatever could be, really and truly – be at anytime. Yeah, could be next year and these guys, if given an inch, will take all of that but the clock is ticking on liquidity and the damage it is doing. Taking this down to the wire would actually encourage an avalanche of problems that could not be derailed.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I haven't been in the rumor section in ages, but it kills me that anyone would give credence to any of these jokers who go around with effed up names like "Mountain Goat."  Can you see his name come up on Wall Street as a source of info? LMAOOOOOO

I'm surprised we haven't seen anyone with the name "Nutsack" or worse.... smdh 

• Upvote 1