Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sellin my dinar

bobab

Good luck...lots of us are on the verge of getting out. 

Yes many now are getting out its just all bull to some and they are sick of it. Good luck and i may be not far behind you.If nothing happens next three months.

What are you all "on the verge" of having an emergency?  bob hasn't giving up or "sick of it", he had an emergency and needs some money.  Keep your negative nelly stuff to yourself .......  or better yet sell it all and be happy.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I'd use that easy release glue, just is case Tex.

I didn't bother with sending in those 50's.  You can have them if you want to do a Texas flag motif.  The 50's for the blue and 25K's for the red on a white background should do it.

Friends, Ive been here for quite a few years, just a praying we would all see this a happen, I still believe, my wife has had a stroke, and medical bills, have totally destroyed us, I need to sell 5 million, all new and from Dinar Vets, with certificate. I need at least 850 per million for them.

I still have more, Im just selling what I have to, to keep her a going. Im in Nashville, Tn Thanks, you can email me,   rsutton1955@yahoo.com

Edited by rw.sutton

Friends, Ive been here for quite a few years, just a praying we would all see this a happen, I still believe, my wife has had a stroke, and medical bills, have totally destroyed us, I need to sell 5 million, all new and from Dinar Vets, with certificate. I need at least 850 per million for them.

I still have more, Im just selling what I have to, to keep her a going. Im in Nashville, Tn Thanks, you can email me,   rsutton1955@yahoo.com

Good luck and God bless your wife and your family. I just lost my father. Its been really hard on my mother. I'm praying for your family.

• Upvote 3

Good luck and God bless your wife and your family. I just lost my father. Its been really hard on my mother. I'm praying for your family.

Thank You and God bless you, I will be praying, for complete restoration, also, Thanks to all of you DV family, nice to have someone on your side.

• Upvote 1

E bay is still a good option and dinar is still selling.

Here is a link to the completed listings for today and there are quite a few sales.  Items that sold are in Green

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=iraqi%20dinar&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

E bay gets 10% PayPal takes another 3% and you have to ship.  I used the USPS small flat rate boxes which costs about $5.60.

You won't get what you paid for them but they will sell for a decent amount.

Good luck and Best wishes to everyone! 

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Again I need to sell 7mil, I'll let it go for $5250.00, that's $750.00 per mil.  I do need the money. I don't want to sell because I still believe it will happen some day, but my current needs take priority.  Again, I purchased all my DInar from GID Associates, I can provide the documents. You can PM me

Edited by bobab

I would like all the members on Dinarvets to know that bobab is one of the most stand up members I have ever been associated with. I purchased some Dinar from him two days ago an it came in the mail today. I would highly recommend that anyone who is looking to add to their Dinar portfolio could not go wrong buying from bobab. I am also recommending bobab to my co-workers as an honest person who needs to sell some of his holdings for personal reasons an can not go wrong dealing with him. I hope that anyone who is thinking about buying anymore Dinar would send bobab a PM to get more details. Good luck my friend...

• Upvote 1