Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS gets $1.53 million per day in crude oil sales in Syria

bigwave

(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – British newspaper specialized in economic affairs revealed on Thursday, that ISIS gets more than a million and a half million dollars a day from oil fields sales east of Syria.

The UK newspaper Financial Times said in a report today followed by IraqiNews.com, “ISIS gets approximately a million and a half million dollars a day through the crude oil sales, which is produced from the Syrian fields ” pointing out that “the main oil region of the organization in Syria is located in Deir al-Zour province, east of the country, where ISIS daily production is estimated between 34 to 40 thousand barrels.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/isis-gets-1-53-million-per-day-crude-oil-sales-syria/

Here's how I see this who ever is buying the Oil from ISIS should be Sanctioned and if possible taken out or  imprisoned for funding terrorism ! ISIS wouldn't be stealing oil fields if they couldn't sell the oil RIGHT? SO the question is who is purchasing the oil????

• Upvote 2

Bomb the oil fields?  Are you serious?  Or just stupid?  Are you even thinking about the ecological disaster that would create?  Do you remember Kuwait in the first Gulf War?  I do I spent two years there cleaning up the mess the retreating Iraqi army made when they destroyed Kuwait's oil fields. 

• Downvote 6

I find it entertaining that Syria is ok with ISiS taking 1.5 million dollars a day from them, especially with the declining oil prices. How is their budget looking these days? Not the brightest pennies in the bunch, obviously.......

• Upvote 1

Bomb the oil fields?  Are you serious?  Or just stupid?  Are you even thinking about the ecological disaster that would create?  Do you remember Kuwait in the first Gulf War?  I do I spent two years there cleaning up the mess the retreating Iraqi army made when they destroyed Kuwait's oil fields. 

I so wish you would say that to my face.

Edited by zzztop
  • Upvote 4

Janieb1,

You are the stupid one. I didn't say bomb the oil fields, I said that's why they are not bombing the oil fields. But let me make my self clear there Sparky.....I wouldn't have a problem bombing ISIS oil fields if it stopped the money flow as you would say (Stupid).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

How about another solution to this. If we know how much oil ISIS is selling, then we know WHO is BUYING it. Put their names right up there on the front page. Make their lives miserable. Boycott their products. Put the economic hammer on their butt with world sanctions. There are many ways to stop the sale of ISIS oil without destroying the infrastructure, or the environment. I realize our gut reaction is to bomb the wells, but I'd like to know who is buying their oil and put them front and center on world view. Then sanction the crap out of their economies. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the Chinese buying it.

• Upvote 3

Then we should send in the 4th Inf. Div. And push from Baghdad to Damascus. Do you think obama has the cahones to do it? Did you hear his speech in Turkey today? He isn't going to anything. If 51% of this country votes democratic again in November, we are cooked. Obama/kerry/Hillarious all samey same. Same ideology, same result.

• Upvote 1