Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fastest Case of What goes around comes around EVER..

EagleEye

yes that's correct Snow.....here's the quote from the Koran

"But they were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers"  S3:54 cf 8:30

now as Christians and Jews alike know...the Bible says the satan is the great deceiver....so .......

• Upvote 1

So...... we have many different "varietys" of christian religions here in the US (and around the world I am sure)

lots of them we are familiar with Methodist, Baptist, Presbytarian, ect....we all believe in Heaven and hell and use the Bible as our Holy text.  And there are some other denominations that believe in the same God, but have other strong beliefs, like the Church of Christ and no music in church, but we all believe in the same God and heaven and Hell....

ok that being said (although poorly)

I must believe that there are different Islam factions as well...do they all believe in what is happening in the middle east? If they all believe the koran, what about the stuff Dog just posted??? I think not..so help me here....without labeling anyone, how do we know?

ENTER the comment of deceit....they try to be one thing...just so they can acheive a goal of the exact opposite if peace.

that just seems to me to be the devil walking out in the open just daring us....