Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

South Carolina sheriff's deputy on leave after dragging student from her desk

umbertino

why stop with a rear naked choke hold, suplex to the base of the neck, desk crashing down on the back, body slam across the floor, knee jammed into the spinal column arrest?  insubordination should require much much more brutal demonstration for all the children to see.  why not just pull out trusty dusty and blow her brains all over the other would be insubordinates.  it is the only language these socially privileged leeches understand.  guaranteed you wont have a mobile phone problem in the classroom again.  

these stupid libtards are now allowing criminal-students to run the schools with their history of drug peddling, bullying, destruction of property, blatant disregard for authority, premarital lewd sex parties and everything else that is bringing a wonderful most blessed and glorious nation down to the pits.  just kill them.  one less thug off the streets and out of the american taxpayer pocket!

how did i do DV?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Blacks still think that we owe them something and I don't owe them Jack Shiite ! Get off your lazy asses and get a job ! If you have a job this is not meant for you. If you want respect you have to give respect and that works both ways. 

dude, really Tex.....really?!!  Starrider, thanks for letting US BLACKS know how you all really feel.  This group here simply takes the cake.  Shame on you.

shame also on the ones who are attempting to turn this into a race issue

shame on the ones who want to criminalize the insubordinate student

children are insubordinate all the time and that goes for any and all colors.  how many white kids have i seen in the middle of the grocery store giving their mothers the embarrassment of a lifetime.  never once did i want to go up to the 8 year and execute a chokeslam followed by flying elbow to the face.  a police officer executes such brutal judgement against insubordination and you all agree but when a kid shows up to school with bruises up their arm and boiled skin from where a sizzling iron was applied for insubordination, we regard it as child abuse.  but let me get this right, child abuse is okay so long as the person executing it has a badge because the almighty badge justifies any and all actions of its bearer.  ridiculousness!

and lastly shame on the facilitators of the school environment for offloading disciplinary duties and the liabilities onto the police force.  this is irresponsible.  police are not trained for this.  just like military is not trained to police urban neighborhoods.

and quit calling the student a criminal and looking to dig up dirt to justify acts of violence perpetrated against her.  no child regardless of their insubordination deserves abuse.  there are tons of other methods/means to disciplining this kid.  attempting to crack her skull and fracture her leg is not one of them.

SHAME ON SOME OF YOU 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

well Trinity, its been a hour since you posted and you haven't got slammed yet. Maybe everybody is cooking dinner. I think I will do the same. I believe though back in my days of school if a student pulled a stunt like that the principal would have physically removed the brat from her seat and whip her butt with a paddle in front of everybody. :twocents:

I think they both need some discipline. And they all need some retraining probably including the parents because I know I wouldn't have tried that due to my parents would have kicked my ass all the way to the wood shed.

• Upvote 2

dude, really Tex.....really?!!  Starrider, thanks for letting US BLACKS know how you all really feel.  This group here simply takes the cake.  Shame on you.

shame also on the ones who are attempting to turn this into a race issue

shame on the ones who want to criminalize the insubordinate student

children are insubordinate all the time and that goes for any and all colors.  how many white kids have i seen in the middle of the grocery store giving their mothers the embarrassment of a lifetime.  never once did i want to go up to the 8 year and execute a chokeslam followed by flying elbow to the face.  a police officer executes such brutal judgement against insubordination and you all agree but when a kid shows up to school with bruises up their arm and boiled skin from where a sizzling iron was applied for insubordination, we regard it as child abuse.  but let me get this right, child abuse is okay so long as the person executing it has a badge because the almighty badge justifies any and all actions of its bearer.  ridiculousness!

and lastly shame on the facilitators of the school environment for offloading disciplinary duties and the liabilities onto the police force.  this is irresponsible.  police are not trained for this.  just like military is not trained to police urban neighborhoods.

and quit calling the student a criminal and looking to dig up dirt to justify acts of violence perpetrated against her.  no child regardless of their insubordination deserves abuse.  there are tons of other methods/means to disciplining this kid.  attempting to crack her skull and fracture her leg is not one of them.

SHAME ON SOME OF YOU 

Just setting the record straight, Trinity......"Disturbing School" is a misdemeanor criminal offense in South Carolina.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think they both need some discipline. And they all need some retraining probably including the parents because I know I wouldn't have tried that due to my parents would have kicked my ass all the way to the wood shed. 

• Upvote 4

That brat child got what she deserved and wanted to happen.  She was not pushed if you look at the real video.  She fought and she lost.  People need to get over it.  This war on cops must stop.  Cop haters are always going to find something to complain about even if every cop gave people daisies and roses.  Cop haters will complain about thorns in the roses and pollen on the daisies.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The officer's boss was an elected official who threw the cop under the bus to save his own job.  The cop was set up.  The brat child should have obeyed what the school officials told her to do and what the officer said to do.  She did not and got what she deserved.  She resisted and she made her own problems.  Do no blame the cop for the actions of a brat child.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is so stupid to think that we owe the blacks reparations for slavery.  Blacks owned blacks.  How about white people who have black decedents who were slaves.  Do they get anything because they are now white?  If that is the case then reparations have nothing to do with slavery but everything to do with race.  How about the Indians?  I do not ever remember hearing about the government giving slaves small pox infected blankets?  So many of the blacks today want to blame everything on slavery.  Give me a stinking break.  If people want to blame all their ills on the past the line would wrap around the globe.  Stop whining and start working.   

TX I live in AZ and there's a mixed culture here from the Native American's, Hispanics, Arabs to even the Neg_ro's we all get along here there is no hate that I'm aware of we are all friends in this small town if someone needs help we all pitch in I know its now Mayberry but its as close as it can be that why I'm still here so take your hate and trash else where. GOOD DAY

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 1

• they sit around like 5th & 6th generations collecting food stamps and more because some think we still owe them.
  • More white soldiers died for the freedom  than any other war put together (Think about your history class back in high school)
  • so with that said we owe no one anything but respect for each other.

amazing that in all of your elitist and arrogant speech, you honestly regard yourself as a wonderful person.  so let me help you by holding a mirror up to your own words and resulting ignorance per bullet point.  

there are americans who sit around collecting food stamps and they come in all shades not just blacks.  to forecast this as solely a black mindset is racist.  to suggest that only blacks through use of the welfare system stems from a mentality that, and as YOU put it, "we still owe them".  this is not only a superiority perspective but also extremely ignorant.   when you use words like "we" and "them" where "we" are above "them" it puts you squarely in the definition of a racist - "a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another."  the truth of the matter is the wealthy in america benefit the most from government subsidies and liability breaks.  welfare under any title is still welfare.  

next, and i am doing good at restraining myself...i really am, to infer that only the good white soldier boys spilled blood on the battlefield for america is beyond preposterous.  please get over yourself and your race and step into truth.  it was americans of all shades that stepped onto those battlefields and spilled blood for the nation.  what is more, it was primarily NOT done to secure our freedom.  it was to secure property rights and resources for both the wealthy and corporate interest.  your history class back in the day misinformed you and it is up to you to re-educate yourself.  hopefully you are not one who still believes the constitution was drafted for all classes of people???  the constitution was drafted to protect wealthy property owners from one another after seizing lands away from natives.  so quit glorifying yourself with propagandized history books.  

you are absolutely right that we (the people) owe no one anything, however here you allude to whites not owing blacks (spirit of your message).  instead you have gravely missed the real issue and that is the transference of wealth from middle class to the wealthy.  there has been a war waging for years against the middle class whereas the wealthy in typical european classism methodology want to return america to a two tiered society; rich & poor.  this is the way the world ran for centuries; property owners and serfs.  the wealthy feel that the middle class owe them that wealth.....that it should have never trickled down into the hands of peasants to construction a middle class, hence they want that wealth back.  

your superiority elitist mind has blinded you from seeing the world as it truly is.  you strain at the gnat and ignore the elephant.  you protest at the millions and completely miss the billions.  your gravest enemy truth and humility.  so come down a few levels and realize that you are not "all that", humble yourself, ask God to help you see yourself, repent and then ask Him to help you see the truth of the world in which you live.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Oh great starr....I just love it when people give me directions on how to repent, live, and think.  I wish people would leave others alone and let them have a personal relationship with God.  You know you must be doing something right when the righteous think you are not being Christian enough.

That was not the police officers fault and in fact he shouldn't have been called. Like I said if the teacher could not control the student ,she should have removed the class from the student and left the student right where she sat. When you call a police officer and want him to make something happen , well he did ! I would have just walked away because its a no win situation. I'm sad for the student's situation Eagle Eye and I don't have an answer for that one, when someone fails to comply you only have two options if reasoning doesn't work. 

I'm sorry but that is still no excuse.  You do not become that kind of a child over night.  The cop was set up.  I am fed up with the cop haters.  Go ahead and imagine a world without police.  Sick people attack those who try to protect worthless pieces of ungrateful dog doo.  These ingrate need to be behind the badge at 0200.  See if they survive one week.

• Upvote 2

Anymore today people seem to think that just  because a person has a hard life or bad things happen in their lives that they have an excuse to be a dillweed.  What ever happened with 'deal with  it' and learn to live in spite of life's negatives. 

I hear you bohica ! I just don't always agree with you and sometimes children do not know how to handle a bad situation at home or anywhere else for that fact ! Remember this is a child not an adult,  please. 

Soon there will be no such thing as law enforcement our police will show up just to record violations.

Just like the UN peacekeepers they will not be allowed to intervene.

This is what Obama and the liberals are seeking international law under the UN.

Be prepared for more robbing, raping and mayhem with no prosecution of the guilty.

But be warned if you protect yourself, your property or any innocent victims you will be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I experienced the reality of your words  a couple weeks ago.

I fired bad employee and he attacked me.

By the time the police showed up he was gone.

If it wasn't for the security cameras I have recording 24/7 I might have been arrested instead.

I would most definitely be facing a civil suit.

Even with the video proof, the cop was more interested in the injuries the guy that attacked me received.

Just because I was able to inflict defense injuries didn't make it "mutual combat".

He kicked in my door after banging on it while I was calling the cops.

After forcing open the door he was about to enter and I tackled him hard enough to carry him 15' backwards.

He probably thought I would be easy pickings. After a few minutes other employees broke it up.

I didn't even think about the Glock in my safe.

The police refused to accept the other employees statement, and disregarded mine.

They chose not to arrest him.

I had to take time to get the restraining order, and pay for the process server.

In the meantime, my bookkeeper, who is a single mom with an 8 year old she brings to work, is afraid to come to work.

I still don't know what to tell her.

Do I offer to teach her how to shoot?

Move the office to another location?

Hire security?

While I honestly believe the lack of police support was due in large part to the initial officer was a female who has obvious great disdain for all men, and could also obviously care less if all guys just killed each other, I was still shocked at the apathy.

If I had not recorded the forced entry, I may have been arrested instead.

I would have probably had my business license suspended, a definite fine, my workers comp rates would have gone up 450% for three years for an employer violation, my liability insurance would have taken a hit, and due to the claim, would have most likely been tossed from the preferred policy.

It's a whole new world out there, thanks to the bleeding heart libs, the lack of parenting, and tone of "justifying" any violence, we are on our own.

If I was a cop with 30 years in,I sure wouldn't want to jeopardize my retirement pension by dong the "right" thing, and getting criminally charged for it because it isn't politically correct.

That's the whole damn problem in a nut shell, there is no respect they took that away when a parent doesn't have the right to discipline their children, when they took prayers out of school, when they removed the Ten Commandments from the courthouses. This is the problem back in my day you would have gotten dropped kicked over the goal post of life for lack of respect. If I was a police officer I wouldn't  even touch them,  because you are going to get your ass sued. 

Have a friend who lost his son for 2 years while fighting CPS when a teacher made up a lie.

He eventually had to sell his boat to pay for the attorney.

All he did was spank the kid twice at home for not doing his homework after he got a note from the teacher the kid was disrupting the class and not turning in assignments.

The teacher then freaked out when the parent listened.

I apologize for my abrasiveness I 'am not a racist person nor will be but when people use the race card then I have to stand up and take notice where some people will just sit on there hands and say or do nothing I call then cowards but it is time to stop this stupidness.

Don't apologize.

Have nothing to be sorry about.

We need more ladies like you.

Patty, WHN, and TG, are among others that speak their mind, and your guys words are music to my ears. 

Common Sense.

A much needed commodity these days.

This poster keeps bringing these misinterpreted articles that he believes in/encourages division and hate. 

By the laws of the land, you disobey the law you will suffer the outcome.  She deserved her outcome. 

I will now boycott your articles of division and hate.  I add prayers in your direction. 

Deep uhhh, but you'll never knowYou lean on the media for your misinformed information, your source is sour. 

Funny thing, I was just talking about you. 

You know we are on the same page here, except i just can't stop from exposing the hypocrisy.

I think he is fighting hard to keep from accepting his own truth.

He hates the corrupted politicians as much as we do, but has spent a lifetime thinking it was those darn republicans.

Now that the RINO's are known, and he understands actual republicans hate the RINO's as much as he does, he is beginning to understand the two party system is rigged.

Kinda like Shabs, they aint going down without a fight.

Your prayers for their personal revelation are working.

Bless You for your heart. :tiphat: