Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subscription

Rjmc

Please help! I have sent 4 emails all bounce back or say that Adam is busy.  I have contacted the administrator that told me to send an e-mail.  I renewed my subscription on 10/20/15. It expired on 10/21/15. The money has been taken out of my bank account but it says I am no longer a VIP.  It is now 10/26/15 and I have been kicked out and my e-mails have not been returned.  I have always been extremely impressed with your customer service.  If you are not getting my e-mails you have no idea that this is even an issue.  I need help please.  I have been a VIP for years now and I do not want to risk the RV happening and getting kicked out.  Thank you Rjmc

Please help! I have sent 4 emails all bounce back or say that Adam is busy.  I have contacted the administrator that told me to send an e-mail.  I renewed my subscription on 10/20/15. It expired on 10/21/15. The money has been taken out of my bank account but it says I am no longer a VIP.  It is now 10/26/15 and I have been kicked out and my e-mails have not been returned.  I have always been extremely impressed with your customer service.  If you are not getting my e-mails you have no idea that this is even an issue.  I need help please.  I have been a VIP for years now and I do not want to risk the RV happening and getting kicked out.  Thank you Rjmc

I have sent a PM to Adam. He will take care of this for you.

:cowboy2:

Rjmc,

We had an issue last week with VIP@dinarvets.com but it's been fixed. In fact, I just checked it and it worked when sending from my gmail account. I received the automated ticket email within 3 minutes of sending an email to that address.

The only way you would get a message stating that I am "busy" is if you "forwarded" an email to my personal gmail, because I don't accept "fwd" messages. (You wouldn't believe how much junk I get!)

I also see that you are using a yahoo email... tsk, tsk, tsk buddy! Yahoo is HORRIBLE and I've been harping on that for years!

Please open up gmail.com, sign into your account, and compose an email to VIP@dinarvets.com

I would also highly recommend ditching yahoo.com email altogether. I know change is hard, but the sooner you get started, the sooner these issues will be done!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Hello TG ! I haven't seen my status update on my profile the re-in-statement of my VIP status that I completed about two weeks ago. Thanks 

Your status will not update until the expiration of your last subscription. If the expiration date has not been reached, your new purchase will not be visible.

You are still showing VIP so either your old subscription is still valid or your new one is in effect.

:cowboy2:

I am in the SAME boat as Rjmc!  I renewed my VIP for 5 months on Friday, 10/23 and this is the same date my previous VIP expired.

The money HAS been taken out of my account, so I guess I will now have to open a Gmail email account!

I don't understand.  Just a few months ago, I WAS able to email Adam using my Yahoo mail!

:shrug::(:unsure:

I am in the SAME boat as Rjmc!  I renewed my VIP for 5 months on Friday, 10/23 and this is the same date my previous VIP expired.

The money HAS been taken out of my account, so I guess I will now have to open a Gmail email account!

I don't understand.  Just a few months ago, I WAS able to email Adam using my Yahoo mail!

:shrug::(:unsure:

Sorry Candy :(

Yahoo changes their protocol all the time, they are very unreliable. I've been preaching that since the Mayflower landed!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Yesterday I tried four times to set up a Gmail account.  After I type in all required info on the first page and hit Next, I keep getting a message that says "Invalid Request"!

If anybody who is really good at Gmail can help me, I would truly appreciate it!

Thanks Much!

:shrug::)

Edited by Candy01

Yesterday I tried four times to set up a Gmail account.  After I type in all required info on the first page and hit Next, I keep getting a message that says "Invalid Request"!

If anybody who is really good at Gmail can help me, I would truly appreciate it!

Thanks Much!

:shrug::)

I just set up a new gmail account yesterday. Try this link: https://accounts.google.com/signup

Using IE 7.

Internet Exploder, huh? :)

Ok, I know this is a lot of change, but I promise it's for the best and it will MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!

IE is HORRIBLE. I don't care which version you are using. 

Now that you have a gmail account, the next step is to get CHROME. Click this link:

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Download it, install it, import your bookmarks from IE if you wish, and NEVER USE IE AGAIN!

Once you've deleted the evil "e" and are using Chrome for your browsing, you should have no more problems.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Internet Exploder, huh? :)

Ok, I know this is a lot of change, but I promise it's for the best and it will MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!

IE is HORRIBLE. I don't care which version you are using. 

Now that you have a gmail account, the next step is to get CHROME. Click this link:

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Download it, install it, import your bookmarks from IE if you wish, and NEVER USE IE AGAIN!

Once you've deleted the evil "e" and are using Chrome for your browsing, you should have no more problems.

This is going the extra mile.

I'm impressed.