Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: We will strengthen our partnership with Iraq and put an end to war Syria

yota691

History of edits:: 2015/10/25 22:59 • 183 visits readable
story_img_562d33f5817df.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
US President Barack Obama announced, seeking to strengthen the partnership with Iraq and to work to put an end to the war in Syria.
Obama said, according to the statement of the US Embassy in Iraq received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, about to leave John Allen special presidential envoy and the appointment of Brett Mgoork substitute "the oldest deep gratitude to General John Allen as he prepares to leave office a presidential special envoy of the international coalition for the war against Daash month Next, by three months, I asked John Allen once again to postpone retirement from government service deserved a well-deserved, the service, which included nearly 38 years in the Marine Corps, where he served our country in the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan and beyond. 
"He added," commissioned Allen ] a very difficult task, namely, to build the idea of an international coalition strong would pledge a wide range of political, diplomatic, military, economic and other efforts to weaken and thus destroy Daash. 
"Obama continued," Gen. Allen level of challenge where expressed his ability and courage of two large, but his hard work, thanks the largest of the leadership of the United States today an international coalition is made ​​up of 65 countries forced the organization Daash to retreat and abandon territorial gains in Iraq and Syria, this alliance is also to advise and assist the Iraqi security forces and suffocates financing Daash and object flow of foreign fighters in order to contribute to the stability of the population in the liberated areas, and the fight against ideas abhorrent organization ". 
He pointed out that" American leadership of the alliance make the world a safer place, but we are lucky that addresses a leader and a great patriot like John Allen to lead our efforts, I have often relied on his advice and his leadership and I am so grateful that he responded again to his country's call to service. " . 
He said the US president "just as I thank Gen. Allen for his service, I am pleased to welcome his deputy Brett Mgoork as the new Special Presidential Envoy for the war against Daash, Brett accompanied always Gen. Allen in this war, and Brett was and is still one of the most trusted advisers in the issues of concern to Iraq . 
"Obama pointed out" the oldest my full support for Brett as he continues to expand and strengthen the international coalition efforts to weaken and consequently destroy Daash, and asked him to work closely with my national security team to strengthen our partnership with Iraq and to work intensively with regional partners to put an end to the civil war in Syria, which do not Daash still feed and other extremist groups ".anthy

• Upvote 7

He just needs to shut up....or put his arse out there on the lines with our men and women doing the sacrificing. God I hate the bastid. He's just afraid Putin is going to have too much control in the ME. Yes Obama and you know why? Because you're a gutless wonder who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. 

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

He just needs to shut up....or put his arse out there on the lines with our men and women doing the sacrificing. God I hate the bastid. He's just afraid Putin is going to have too much control in the ME. Yes Obama and you know why? Because you're a gutless wonder who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Well said k98nights.!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love it when you let it rip and say what we all are thinking

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

...and when Putin has accomplished the deed, Obama will take credit for it and get another Nobel "Peace" Prize.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe that would be a wet paper bag. Good call K98.

Does Obama read the same news that everyone else does? Does he believe the cr*p he is saying? Does he not know that his worldwide enemies know he is nothing more than a loud mouth scammer trying not to get caught in the middle of a lie? The American people know that he has singularly squandered the gains that were made in Iraq and around the world. The American people know that ISIS made their gains under the Obama/Clinton watch. ISIS stopped because they had gained the territory in Iraq that was under Iraqi Sunni influence/control anyway, plus a pinch more. The gains that have been made recently were entirely due to the efforts of the Kurds will little to no help from Federal Iraqi (Shitte) Forces. The gains to regain territory lost to ISIS could have been larger had the IraqinFeds given the Kurds the heavy weapons they had been clambering for, for well over a year.

It would help if when the U.S. sends Armored Personnel Carriers for troop transport to The Federal Iraqi & Kurds forces that they actually arrive WITH THE FREEKING ARMOR PLATING ACTUALLY ON THE FREEKING VEHICLES! Dumbass. The American people know that it was due to the stepped up Russian bombing campaign, the temporarily cut ISIS supply lines going into Iraq. If the Russians could figure that out in 3 weeks time, what does that say about the Obama/Clinton intelligence. Actual 500 bombing sortes a day is

what is needed on ISIS targets, by U.S. Forces, to diminish ISIS, and push them back into Syria. That would make them Syria and Russia's problem. Then we could focus on restructuring Iraqs budget to wall off their borders and eliminate budget deficits, and diversify their economy. Or we could do nothing and allow Iran and Russia to take over the region/world.

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 2015/10/27 14:11 • 7 visits readable
story_img_562f5aae044d4.jpg
[Follow-up - where] 
quoted by the Washington Post about security advisers in the White House as saying that US President Barack Obama is considering a plan to send ground troops to the front lines in the battle against al-Daash in Syria.
The newspaper considered that this development demonstrates the growing concern of the White House from faltering battle against al Daash in the Middle East, as well as directed the Pentagon to expand its role in the long-term conflicts across the world. 
The coming discussions on this plan which provides for sending a limited ground force units of operations Special to the Syrian territory for the first time, in addition to the transfer of US military advisers working in Iraq to the nearest of the fields of combat zones, at a time when calls for British Defense Secretary Ashton Carter to adopt new options to expand the US military role in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. 
She stressed [Washington Post ] that these changes, which is leading to increased American role in Syria and Iraq frequently in the event of access, and is awaiting Obama's approval, which may take a decision in this week, as he may decide not to change the current path, according to US officials who refused to mention their name the fact that discussions on the matter are still continuing. 
The officials added that "it is unclear the number of troops necessary to make these changes but so far is likely to be relatively small number" .anthy
  • Upvote 1

10:09: 10/28/2015

usaarmy-28-10-2015.jpg

Khandan - US officials announced that the United States is considering sending a small number of special operations troops into Syria and attack helicopters to Iraq while in the process of evaluating options to enhance the momentum in the battle against al "Daash" terrorist.And exposed President Barack Obama's administration is under pressure to increase military endeavor America, especially after the fall of the city of Ramadi, and the failure of a US military program to train and equip thousands of Syrian opposition fighters. He said Two US officials (speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity) that the deployment of any troops would be determined accurately in order to achieve specific and limited military targets in both Iraq and Syria . He said one of them that this option includes the deployment of some US special operations forces temporarily inside Syria to provide advice to the fighters of the Syrian opposition moderate for the first time and perhaps help in calling the US air strikes. Another possibility is to send a small number of offensive Apache helicopters and US troops to operate in Iraq and also take steps to strengthen other Iraqi capabilities necessary to restore the territory seized by "Daash." It seems that the options being studied is not up to limit the deployment of US forces to do any roles in ground fighting directly, something Obama has removed him yet. He said one of the officials, that the proposals still in theoretical study stage, which means that even if approved for any of them in the coming days, the US military deployment will be in front of weeks or months.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe that we will be going to Syria at least while Russia is in there, that's just idol talk from an idol president . I say let Russia mop it up , take it over and dispose of the ISIS anyway they want. The U.S. can have Iraq and it's check mate !

• Upvote 1

10/28/2015 18:10 GMT

Obama's envoy for the management of the international coalition renewed his country's support for Iraq
157115.jpg
 Follow-up - and babysit -new Special Envoy of the US President for the management of the international coalition Brett Mkourk his country's full support for Iraq in its war against terror Daash gangs and respect for Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity and that the aid and international support will be under the supervision and approval of the federal government exclusively, praising the pivotal role of Iraq in the region.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office that it came during a meeting of the Mkourk Abadi on Wednesday in the presence of the US ambassador in Baghdad Stuart Jones.

The statement added that during the meeting to discuss the war on terror and Daash support and assist Iraq in the political, security and economic sectors in addition to the gangs in the region.

He expressed Mkourk his country's full support for Iraq in its war against terror Daash and respect gangs Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity and that the aid and international support will be under the supervision and approval of the federal government exclusively, praising "the central role of Iraq in the region and the role of prime minister in the promotion of the spirit of national unity among Iraqis in their war against terrorism ".

• Upvote 1

Obama confirms support for the reforms and intensify al-Abadi backing to Iraqi forces

ebadi33-500x248.jpg

Washington-Iraq Press October -31: Search US President Barack Obama, in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the intensification of US support for the Iraqi security forces.

A statement issued by the White House, on Friday evening, "President Obama spoke today (yesterday) by telephone with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to discuss the political and security situation in Iraq," stressing the Permanent Washington's support for Iraq in its war against al "Daash".

The statement added that "Obama praised the recent progress that Iraqis have made against Daash in Baiji, and welcomed the ongoing campaign to isolate the organization in Ramadi," pointing out that "the US partnership with the Iraqi government will increase the momentum of support for the Iraqi security forces in these efforts."

American President, also expressed his support "to the leadership of al-Abadi in its efforts to fight corruption, and implementation of critical government reforms, to strengthen stability in Iraq and economic prosperity."

The two leaders expressed their full support "of the international coalition led by the United States to fight Daash, stressing that both the United States and Iraq are fully committed to partnership with the international community to weaken and then destroy Daash," according to Albaan.anthy (1)

• Upvote 1

11:56: 10/31/2015

pntagonnn30-10-2015bbb.jpg

Khandan- revealed the US Department of Defense for the five objectives of the new approach to fighting organization "Daash" terrorist, which includes the participation of special operations forces. A senior official in the US Department of Defense, said that "US President Barack Obama's decision to send troops to Iraq and Syria aimed at strengthening the parts most successful In the current US military strategy. "He added that" the five objectives aimed at intensifying pressure on al Daash terrorist ", adding that Iraqi forces will receive expanded to combat improvised explosive devices used by the organization of training. As for Syria, the official said that efforts to restore tenderness Syrian city requires training and equipping the Syrian opposition forces through the participation of 50 component of US Special Operations forces in advising and launching raids on "Daash." He noted that he will be North Syria's border with Turkey to secure to limit the flow of foreign fighters and money to organize "Daash" terrorist where will see the region campaign intense air. and the charge will be cut communications path to "Daash" in the Syrian city of Raqqa and Mosul in Iraq with Jordan and Lebanon will get the military support to try to move the organization toward the southern and western regions. (KUNA)

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary security: the United States is trying to persuade the government and the political blocs to "intervention" against Daash
Political

Since 10/31/2015 13:34 pm (Baghdad time)

kkkk777.jpg

Special - scales News

He stressed the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Majid Gharrawi, Saturday, that the United States is trying to send a message to the government and the political blocs to persuade them that it is capable of launching is shameful military operations against Daash terrorist and contribute to the liberalization of other cities through what was done in Hawija.

He said Ghraoui L / scales News /, that "the landing, which was carried out by US forces in Hawija was at the request of the Government of Kurdistan," asserting that "America is trying to be her proactive with regard to private security file after Russia and Iran entered into a new intelligence Alliance as well as having directed a lot of criticism about the negative attitudes towards the shameful support for Iraq have struck the air, which was carried out against the terrorist organization Daash ".

"The United States is trying to give reassure some allied political blocs with them or try to send a message to present to the international coalition exists and he can mount military operations and to contribute to the liberalization of cities effectively," stressing that "Coalition strikes were useless and will not be affected on the organization, either slight ".

He pointed out that "America is trying to reach this message to the government and the political blocs concerned in this regard," explaining that "there are 17 elements of Daash may have rebelled against the organization were freed by US forces during Hawija process." It ended 29 quarters e

• Upvote 1

after all this time, most of you continue to surprise me.  don't you all get it by now that there is no true answer for the mess happening in the middle east.  neither obama, putin, abadi, imf, iran, saudis, egypt, israel, NOR YOU have the answer to bringing peace and stability to the middle east.  your comments here are just as empty as you say obama's actions are.  the only thing i read coming from most of you is anger....anger over who the potus is.  i encourage you to please let that anger go, your precious government isn't going anywhere.  as soon as he is out of office, a replacement will be brought in and then we can rinse and repeat the same cycle of dissatisfaction.  why?  because as long as your hope is in man to solve your problems and be your reward, you will forever be let down.  

Putin means you no good.  Obama means you no good.  none of those folks nor any other actors are acting with YOU in mind.  they are grabbing resources, controlling areas and doing what is best for their own interests.  don't you all see that?  am i on an island?  the best use of your time is spent watching the money and aligning your financial goals with where you see the money flowing.  that's it! 

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

after all this time, most of you continue to surprise me.  don't you all get it by now that there is no true answer for the mess happening in the middle east.  neither obama, putin, abadi, imf, iran, saudis, egypt, israel, NOR YOU have the answer to bringing peace and stability to the middle east.  your comments here are just as empty as you say obama's actions are.  the only thing i read coming from most of you is anger....anger over who the potus is.  i encourage you to please let that anger go, your precious government isn't going anywhere.  as soon as he is out of office, a replacement will be brought in and then we can rinse and repeat the same cycle of dissatisfaction.  why?  because as long as your hope is in man to solve your problems and be your reward, you will forever be let down.  

Putin means you no good.  Obama means you no good.  none of those folks nor any other actors are acting with YOU in mind.  they are grabbing resources, controlling areas and doing what is best for their own interests.  don't you all see that?  am i on an island?  the best use of your time is spent watching the money and aligning your financial goals with where you see the money flowing.  that's it!

TrinityeXchange I think a lot of here at DV already know this.

k98 i'm working in Calgary right now. These imbeciles just elected another obummer. Socialist coward. Obummer is a coward. Putin is a man, although commy, at least he has balls! Obummer is a pathetic example of a person. Nothing but a POS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

sxsess...good to see you ...hope all is well.....you spending the winter in the great white north?

k98 i'm working in Calgary right now. These imbeciles just elected another obummer. Socialist coward. Obummer is a coward. Putin is a man, although commy, at least he has balls! Obummer is a pathetic example of a person. Nothing but a POS

Don't know how long you've been there, but I'm sure if you watched the Tredau campaign you would have noticed a lot of familiar.

The same people that ran obama's campaign were sent up there last year to elect him.

His "pedigree" is his dad was a socialist.

He had no money of his own.

he is owned by Obama.

If o can manage to get a puppet to the White house in 2016, he will have control of all North America.

Do you actually think the Queen will object, or bother to shut down parliament again?

America is gone if we don't get a conservative in, even then, unless Americans make a stand, there's nothing a POTUS can do to help.

• Upvote 1