Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

i get that this is earth shattering for some, pun intended, but seriously before your brain siezes at least have a look at some of the fn experiments. like the obvious one

THAT THERE ARE CLOUDS BEHIND THE SUN, FOR THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE MIRRORS AND A FLASHLIGHT, JUST STEP OUTSIDE AND LOOK AT THE FN CLOUDS BEHIND THE SUN AND THE MOON. ITS RIGHT THERE.

Why should I waste my time?

Waste your time reading the bible...take your own advice and read the bible... its in there.

False flags have been around since the devil. Right?

• Upvote 2

My life is reading and studying the Bible.  That is not a waste of time.  What is a waste of time is trying to find "things" in the Bible that are not there.  Trying to "prove" that the earth is flat?  For what purpose?  

Just a thought:  If there is an eclipse of the moon, what kind of shadow is cast upon the surface?  Round? Square? Does it have four corners or does it have rounded edges?

Clouds are never "behind" the sun or moon!!  Clouds are mist.  When the brightness of the sun or moon is strong enough to "shine through" the mist, it only seems to be behind the sun or moon.  It isn't.  It is an elusion to the human eye.   

This is the elementary science!    

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEyWnwNLdEs

Matthew Boylan, former NASA operational graphics manager, worked for years creating photo-realistic computer graphics for NASA. Now a vocal Flat-Earther, Boylan claims that NASA’s sole reason for existence is to propagandize the public and promote this false ball-Earth heliocentric worldview. Originally recruited because of his skills and reputation as a hyper-realist multi-media artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQt9vq3sdtQ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My life is reading and studying the Bible.  That is not a waste of time. i didn't say it was a waste, again you fail to comprehend, you attempt to put words in my mouth when i cleary stated, "read the bible, its in there" What is a waste of time is trying to find "things" in the Bible that are not there. 

I Chronicles 16:30: "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.

"Psalm 93:1: "Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm...

"Psalm 96:10: "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable...

"Psalm 104:5: "Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.

"Isaiah 45:18: "...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast..."

by the way there are way more passages in this, just go to your book.

Trying to "prove" that the earth is flat?  For what purpose?  Thats a great question! WHY WOULD IT MATTER IF THE EARTH WERE FLAT OR ROUND...well for starters we would see that there are controllers with an agenda, and if that were to happen then just maybe people would have one piece of big information to unite them all. cuz we know the controllers don't want peace, they want war.

Just a thought:  If there is an eclipse of the moon, what kind of shadow is cast upon the surface?  Round? Square? Does it have four corners or does it have rounded edges?

Clouds are never "behind" the sun or moon!!  Clouds are mist.  When the brightness of the sun or moon is strong enough to "shine through" the mist, think about what you just said, based on your own statement the sun/moon is already behind the clouds...thats not an argument...just a spin it only seems to be behind the sun or moon. again your statement implies he sun/moon is already behind the mist otherwise it wouldn't shine through It isn't.  It is an elusion to the human eye.  

This is the elementary science!    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the earth is flat, then there must be suns, spaced equidistant apart that pass by everyday.   :huh:   Is our flat earth level, or does it slosh from side to side?    :blink:  I'm going to have to rethink everything I was taught in survey school.   :o   Billions of people could be shorted on acreage because of the curvature of the earth myth    :facepalm:   I feel so much dumber for having opened this thread.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the earth is flat, then there must be suns, spaced equidistant apart that pass by everyday.   :huh:   Is our flat earth level, or does it slosh from side to side?    :blink:  I'm going to have to rethink everything I was taught in survey school.   :o   Billions of people could be shorted on acreage because of the curvature of the earth myth    :facepalm:   I feel so much dumber for having opened this thread.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV 

ok when looking at flath earth you have to push aside globe so you can be objective, your coming at it with everything globe, let it go and open your mind to comprehend,

"If you are standing at the North Pole directly under Polaris, every direction is South. As you begin moving Southwards from the North Pole, East is to your left and West is to your right. North and South are straight lines of longitude, while East and West are circles of latitude going outwards to the point in your picture. The person in the picture is facing South and there is no "South Pole" or "South Pole star." The magnetism and navigation of Earth is like a ring magnet found in loudspeakers with the Pole in the center and the opposite "Pole" being every point along the outer circumference. So North is in the middle and South is every straight line outward from the middle. The Southern Cross, Sigma Octantis and other Southern stars rotate around the circle of the Earth every 24 hours, so at sometime during the day/night those stars will be right in front of you and 12 hours later directly behind you on the other side of the world/Antarctica." eric dubay

remember the flat earth is in the shape of a circle, the arctic is your center. just look at un map to grasp...

ya your gonna have to rethink it all

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

Sail over the edge?

Can't happen...the wall of ice will save you!

...AND REMEMBER....no driving or climbing ON the wall!!

i get it. the very first video i opened was of a flat earth with an ice wall and then i laughed and shut it down... i get it... then a week later im sitting on my couch late at night with nothing to do so i turn on the ps4 and go to youtube where there is another flat earth video, im sitting there and figure "wtf, why not" , this time the video started off with airplanes, and centrifugal force and spins, and now im interested cuz its talking science, and i love science by the end of that 10 minute video of animations and science talk, we are kind of dumbfounded and decide to look at another, and then another and then another... here i am two months still looking and still intrigued, cuz ill be it starts to make way more sense than a globe earth... and by the way the first question which was obvious... WHY DOES IT MATTER? im still considering that, for me at this point and my points can change cuz im human and im all the time cleaning out my own filters, but at this moment my reasoning is because on a flat earth, all the sudden we do become the center of attention, not only that i see it as a way of uniting people, cuz now if we are living under a dome all the sudden creating pollution and nuclear radiation bombs and  creating emf problems, seems like an even bigger problem now, in my head, so to me its even more reason to get along... whatever.

if your brain is puking its kind of a good thing... make room for new information. just MY OPINE

where is the science proving the globe? show me the planet that is not a composite. 

ok when looking at flath earth you have to push aside globe so you can be objective, your coming at it with everything globe, let it go and open your mind to comprehend,

"If you are standing at the North Pole directly under Polaris, every direction is South. As you begin moving Southwards from the North Pole, East is to your left and West is to your right. North and South are straight lines of longitude, while East and West are circles of latitude going outwards to the point in your picture. The person in the picture is facing South and there is no "South Pole" or "South Pole star." The magnetism and navigation of Earth is like a ring magnet found in loudspeakers with the Pole in the center and the opposite "Pole" being every point along the outer circumference. So North is in the middle and South is every straight line outward from the middle. The Southern Cross, Sigma Octantis and other Southern stars rotate around the circle of the Earth every 24 hours, so at sometime during the day/night those stars will be right in front of you and 12 hours later directly behind you on the other side of the world/Antarctica." eric dubay

remember the flat earth is in the shape of a circle, the arctic is your center. just look at un map to grasp...

ya your gonna have to rethink it all

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........NO.   :lol:   Time zones don't work out in your scenario.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........NO.   :lol:   Time zones don't work out in your scenario.  

GO RV, then BV

yea they do... again, you have to understand what the flat earth looks like, polaris is the center (the arctic) that star never moves. that is the center then the tropic of capricorn and equator and cancer are concentric circles around the center which is polaris the sun and moon still follow a circular path around that. the time zones still exist.

dude two months of videos with friends and we have hammered out the same questions... i know it seems crazy ... AT FIRST!

• Upvote 1

i get it. the very first video i opened was of a flat earth with an ice wall and then i laughed and shut it down... i get it... then a week later im sitting on my couch late at night with nothing to do so i turn on the ps4 and go to youtube where there is another flat earth video, im sitting there and figure "wtf, why not" , this time the video started off with airplanes, and centrifugal force and spins, and now im interested cuz its talking science, and i love science by the end of that 10 minute video of animations and science talk, we are kind of dumbfounded and decide to look at another, and then another and then another... here i am two months still looking and still intrigued, cuz ill be it starts to make way more sense than a globe earth... and by the way the first question which was obvious... WHY DOES IT MATTER? im still considering that, for me at this point and my points can change cuz im human and im all the time cleaning out my own filters, but at this moment my reasoning is because on a flat earth, all the sudden we do become the center of attention, not only that i see it as a way of uniting people, cuz now if we are living under a dome all the sudden creating pollution and nuclear radiation bombs and  creating emf problems, seems like an even bigger problem now, in my head, so to me its even more reason to get along... whatever.

if your brain is puking its kind of a good thing... make room for new information. just MY OPINE

where is the science proving the globe? show me the planet that is not a composite. 

The more you thing about it, the more you will realize why?

We have been endoctrinated into believing the world was created by the big bang, and people were evolved from tadpoles, to apes and to people

and somehow we are here by chance, and we are incharge and control of our own life.

But if people realized that we live on a flat earth under a Dome (Firmament)  living in a fish bowl sort-of , it would indicate that there is a Higher Power

in charge (our Lord and savior God ).

This thought would change everyones way of thinking,people would no longer believe in the government for all of the Lies they have told us , and Flock to the Churches  for the truth.

JMO

Have a Nice Day

bob

• Upvote 3

JUST ATTEMPT TO LOOK AT THE SCIENCE AND IN MOST CASES JUST LOOK WITH YOUR EYEBALLS... ITS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. REALLY!

fancb7ovek2rumbh0vw5.jpg?w=600

d4vmflwydbrfmsnkop6b.jpg?w=600

flat-earth3.jpg?w=300&h=300

Fig01.jpg

Ball Earth Curvature Chart

IF the earth is a globe, and is 25,000 English statute miles in circumference, the surface of all standing water must have a certain degree of convexity–every part must be an arc of a circle. From the summit of any such arc there will exist a curvature or declination of 8 inches in the first statute mile. In the second mile the fall will be 32 inches; in the third mile, 72 inches, or 6 feet, as shown in the following diagram:

Let the distance from T to figure 1 represent 1 mile, and the fall from 1 to A, 8 inches; then the fall from 2 to B will be 32 inches, and from 3 to C, 72 inches. In every mile after the first, the curvature downwards from the point T increases as the square of the distance multiplied by 8 inches. The rule, however, requires to be modified after the first thousand miles. 1 The following table will show at a glance the amount of curvature, in round numbers, in different distances up to 100 miles.[4]

(note how many times 666 shows up)

Statute Miles Away Math = Drop 1 1 x 1 x 8 = 8 Inches 2 2 x 2 x 8 = 32 Inches 3 3 x 3 x 8 / 12 = 6 Feet 4 4 x 4 x 8 / 12 = 10.6 Feet 5 5 x 5 x 8 / 12 = 16.6 Feet 6 6 x 6 x 8 / 12 = 24 Feet 7 7 x 7 x 8 / 12 = 32.6 Feet 8 8 x 8 x 8 / 12 = 42.6 Feet 9 9 x 9 x 8 / 12 = 54 Feet 10 10 x 10 x 8 / 12 = 66.6 Feet 20 20 x 20 x 8 / 12 = 266.6 Feet 30 30 x 30 x 8 / 12 = 600 Feet 40 40 x 40 x 8 / 12 = 1,066.6 Feet 50 50 x 50 x 8 / 12 = 1,666.6 Feet 60 60 x 60 x 8 / 12 = 2,400 Feet 70 70 x 70 x 8 / 12 = 3,266.6 Feet 80 80 x 80 x 8 / 12 = 4,266.6 Feet 90 90 x 90 x 8 / 12 = 5,400 Feet 100 100 x 100 x 8 / 12 = 6,666.6 Feet 120 120 x 120 x 8 / 12 = 9,600 Feet Edited by Peace

yea they do... again, you have to understand what the flat earth looks like, polaris is the center (the arctic) that star never moves. that is the center then the tropic of capricorn and equator and cancer are concentric circles around the center which is polaris the sun and moon still follow a circular path around that. the time zones still exist.

dude two months of videos with friends and we have hammered out the same questions... i know it seems crazy ... AT FIRST!

The scale is completely whacked.  On a side note:  Because of the wobble in the Earth's axis...Polaris appears to move about 1 degree.  It must be tracked, recorded and calculated to obtain one's exact location on this BALL....This is what I did for the military.  You will never convince me otherwise.....but you're certainly welcome to your theories.    :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Statute Miles Away Math = Drop

1 MILE        1 x 1 x 8 = 8 Inches 

2                 2 x 2 x 8 = 32 Inches 

3                 3 x 3 x 8 / 12 = 6 Feet 

4                 4 x 4 x 8 / 12 = 10.6 Feet 

5                 5 x 5 x 8 / 12 = 16.6 Feet 

6                 6 x 6 x 8 / 12 = 24 Feet 

7                 7 x 7 x 8 / 12 = 32.6 Feet 

8                 8 x 8 x 8 / 12 = 42.6 Feet

9                 9 x 9 x 8 / 12 = 54 Feet 

10              10 x 10 x 8 / 12 = 66.6 Feet 

20              20 x 20 x 8 / 12 = 266.6 Feet

30              30 x 30 x 8 / 12 = 600 Feet 

40              40 x 40 x 8 / 12 = 1,066.6 Feet 

50              50 x 50 x 8 / 12 = 1,666.6 Feet 

60              60 x 60 x 8 / 12 = 2,400 Feet 

70              70 x 70 x 8 / 12 = 3,266.6 Feet 

80              80 x 80 x 8 / 12 = 4,266.6 Feet 

90              90 x 90 x 8 / 12 = 5,400 Feet 

100           100 x 100 x 8 / 12 = 6,666.6 Feet 

120           120 x 120 x 8 / 12 = 9,600 Feet

The scale is completely whacked.  On a side note:  Because of the wobble in the Earth's axis...Polaris appears to move about 1 degree.  It must be tracked, recorded and calculated to obtain one's exact location on this BALL....This is what I did for the military.  You will never convince me otherwise.....but you're certainly welcome to your theories.    :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

FINE THEN, WHAT IS THE SCIENCE THAT PROVES THAT? HOW IS THE SCALE WHACKED I TRIED CLEANING IT UP...COPIED BAD, BUT THE MATH IS THERE BASED ON THE BALL EARTH! SO HOW IS IT WHACK?

IF IM LOOKING AT SOMETHING 50 MILES AWAY THEN HOW CAN I SEE IT IF THE HORIZON DROPS 1666.6 FEET

OH AND THERE IS NO WOBBLE

THIS IS YOUR BALL EARTH SCIENCE...SEE HOW IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

SHABS I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD IN THE MILITARY TOO, JUST LIKE MY HUSBAND WHO REPEATED WHAT YOU JUST REPEATED. FOR A YEAR I WAS TRIANED 8HOURS A DAY IN NOTHING BUT TECHNICALS FOR METNAV... ALL THAT INFO I WAS GIVEN TO BRING THE PLANE ONTO THE FLIGHTLINE VIA THE TACAN AND LOCALIZER AND OTHER SYSTEMS, WERE THINGS WE DID OUT OF TECHNICAL ORDER THAT WE HAD TO FOLLOW VERBATIM. OK I KNOW HOW WE DO WHAT WE ARE TOLD.

• Upvote 1

Statute Miles Away Math = Drop

1 MILE        1 x 1 x 8 = 8 Inches 

2                 2 x 2 x 8 = 32 Inches 

3                 3 x 3 x 8 / 12 = 6 Feet 

4                 4 x 4 x 8 / 12 = 10.6 Feet 

5                 5 x 5 x 8 / 12 = 16.6 Feet 

6                 6 x 6 x 8 / 12 = 24 Feet 

7                 7 x 7 x 8 / 12 = 32.6 Feet 

8                 8 x 8 x 8 / 12 = 42.6 Feet

9                 9 x 9 x 8 / 12 = 54 Feet 

10              10 x 10 x 8 / 12 = 66.6 Feet 

20              20 x 20 x 8 / 12 = 266.6 Feet

30              30 x 30 x 8 / 12 = 600 Feet 

40              40 x 40 x 8 / 12 = 1,066.6 Feet 

50              50 x 50 x 8 / 12 = 1,666.6 Feet 

60              60 x 60 x 8 / 12 = 2,400 Feet 

70              70 x 70 x 8 / 12 = 3,266.6 Feet 

80              80 x 80 x 8 / 12 = 4,266.6 Feet 

90              90 x 90 x 8 / 12 = 5,400 Feet 

100           100 x 100 x 8 / 12 = 6,666.6 Feet 

120           120 x 120 x 8 / 12 = 9,600 Feet

FINE THEN, WHAT IS THE SCIENCE THAT PROVES THAT? HOW IS THE SCALE WHACKED I TRIED CLEANING IT UP...COPIED BAD, BUT THE MATH IS THERE BASED ON THE BALL EARTH! SO HOW IS IT WHACK?

IF IM LOOKING AT SOMETHING 50 MILES AWAY THEN HOW CAN I SEE IT IF THE HORIZON DROPS 1666.6 FEET

OH AND THERE IS NO WOBBLE

THIS IS YOUR BALL EARTH SCIENCE...SEE HOW IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Sorry, Peace....going to have to pass.  And here are some reasons:  Life is too short, the metric system makes everything better, gravity does exist and affects every physical thing on this planet, there is a wobble, and YouTube causes brain cancer....or certainly dementia.  Have fun and play nice with the class.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Sail over the edge?

Can't happen...the wall of ice will save you!

...AND REMEMBER....no driving or climbing ON the wall!!

Now it all makes sense.  Apparently this is why Obummer states the greatest threat to the world is global warming (after all, he is in the know).  So if man made up global warming melts the imaginary protective ice wall the water in the oceans flow over the edge destroying Earth.  Probably what did in the Martians.  What a fool I’ve been.

Thank you Peace for the back up, I don't think I could have said it better. It seems we are birds of a feather, Eagles fly higher together. Thank you Peace

NP. That was easy. ;)

Sorry, Peace....going to have to pass.  And here are some reasons:  Life is too short, the metric system makes everything better, gravity does exist and affects every physical thing on this planet, there is a wobble, and YouTube causes brain cancer....or certainly dementia.  Have fun and play nice with the class.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

yes it is too short to be fn around with all the wrong info... see ya on the flip side of the disk. LOL.  :angel:

cuz it would look like a flat surface or circle for those who want to get technical from aerial shot... there is a dome/firmament around it.

Edited by Peace