Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 October 2015

Adam Montana

:shrug:

Parliament is in session 0-5 days per week, depending on the alignment of the moon, stars, 

and the color of ink used on their vacation schedule. On any given day, we can expect to see 

no more than 100% and no less than 0% of the members show up. Oh, and some days they 

spin a wheel to see who gets to start "duck-duck-goose".

:tiphat:

That's it for now... I'm working on some exciting stuff here at the DV Headquarters, the VIP 

members will get that news first of course.

Keep an eye on that HCL news... when it slows down this time, I think that's when we're on 

the home stretch.

Keep calm and GO RV!!!!

- Adam

So you are saying its kind of like the US Congress?  LMAO  Seriously, all this is good news!  And for anyone reading this that isnt in VIP already....  what are you waiting for??  There are a very good group of people with fantastic information you just dont want to miss.  

Thank you Adam and GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam - as always, keeping positive and cautiously optimistic we'll be at the end of this ride. Looking forward to meeting you someday soon, and everyone else as we celebrate this blessing and grow this into something even bigger and better! Thanks for all you do.

I don't always get excited about hearing potentially good news about a possible RV, but when I do, I prefer DinarVets!

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam, you can feel comfortable about not freaking out.  The/My Patriots don't play the/Your Packers in the regular season.  We'll have to wait for the playoffs and the only way will be the Big One/Super Bowl.  You will have had time to get your FREAK out of the way.   Hahahahahahaha

Go Patriots

Go Brady

go packers                             Oops, it was supposed to be..........................................

go home packers

Maybe by then we'll be able to bet some serious money/for real.

More Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 2

Hello, and thanks for the wonderful update.  

I have been a member of this site since 2005 and currently a lifetime Platinum VIP member,  so I'm curious as to why I didn't receive the email that you said you had sent out to the VIP group yesterday?  Any idea?

Thanks again for all you and the mods do! 

This is one fascinating ride we are on. The added plus is that we are getting a pretty good snapshot of the Middle East psyche--so different from ours. How can we truely understand the inner workings they are faced with to accomplish not only the RV, but I suspect much more!

It is sure nice to have balanced guide like you, Adam.

• Upvote 2