Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be presented to Parliament!

yota691

Adam says this is the HCL.  I think I will take his word over yours.

And Adam is wrong. Woah I said something sacrilegious, let the negs commence. 

The reason is this is not the HCL is because it 1) only concerns the Kurds and we will go through again every year until the official HCL law is passed 2) this is an agreement and not a law that must be put into the budget until the HCL is passed; 3) The actual HCL law will benefit ALL of the citizens of Iraq according to the Iraqi Constitution, this agreement only concerns itself with one producing province of Iraq and 4) there is a lot of infrastructure coming from the HCL that needs to be put in place and some of that won't make sense if you don't know the history behind what they are doing. I said this last year and people on this site claimed it was the HCL. Then we started hearing about the HCL law more and they were like woah wasn't that the HCL that was in the budget. On the day the budget passed last year I tried to tell people no it wasn't. Everyone, go ahead and think this is THE HCL law and when its not please don't complain and whine about it.  Quit seeing what you think it is and see it for what it really is. Again I am invested in this endeavour as well and would like nothing more than a RV. However, I am not going go mining for gold and claim that pyrite (fools gold) is actually gold.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I said this last year and people on this site claimed it was the HCL. Then we started hearing about the HCL law more and they were like woah wasn't that the HCL that was in the budget. On the day the budget passed last year I tried to tell people no it wasn't. 

you weren't alone my friend.  there are others of us who knew the HCA was not the HCL and we yet await the debut of HCL.  truth hurts but it is better than being deceived, HCA is not HCL.  

• Upvote 1

And Adam is wrong. Woah I said something sacrilegious, let the negs commence. 

The reason is this is not the HCL is because it 1) only concerns the Kurds and we will go through again every year until the official HCL law is passed 2) this is an agreement and not a law that must be put into the budget until the HCL is passed; 3) The actual HCL law will benefit ALL of the citizens of Iraq according to the Iraqi Constitution, this agreement only concerns itself with one producing province of Iraq and 4) there is a lot of infrastructure coming from the HCL that needs to be put in place and some of that won't make sense if you don't know the history behind what they are doing. I said this last year and people on this site claimed it was the HCL. Then we started hearing about the HCL law more and they were like woah wasn't that the HCL that was in the budget. On the day the budget passed last year I tried to tell people no it wasn't. Everyone, go ahead and think this is THE HCL law and when its not please don't complain and whine about it.  Quit seeing what you think it is and see it for what it really is. Again I am invested in this endeavour as well and would like nothing more than a RV. However, I am not going go mining for gold and claim that pyrite (fools gold) is actually gold.

I just found your other post on the HCA/HCL and commented on it.  Thanks for your insight, Theseus. 

• Upvote 1

Oil agreement or no oil agreement, I'm more worried about the latest news that the US Fed is stopping dollar shipments to the CBI because the Fed is worried that due to iraq's tremendous level of deceit and corruption, alot of these dollars are being hoarded by officials or filtered off to Iran and ISIs. This is going to affect the confidence on the street and in the marketplace, if dollars become scarce. I see this as bad news for us. What say you?

Oil agreement or no oil agreement, I'm more worried about the latest news that the US Fed is stopping dollar shipments to the CBI because the Fed is worried that due to iraq's tremendous level of deceit and corruption, alot of these dollars are being hoarded by officials or filtered off to Iran and ISIs. This is going to affect the confidence on the street and in the marketplace, if dollars become scarce. I see this as bad news for us. What say you?

It was my understanding that was done this past summer, not recently. 

Dollarize – RV – De-dollarize 

I think this has been kick around for a while.

I look at it this way folks, the U.S. Dollars have just been redirected through the IMF and WB, the U.S. Has not stopped the flow of money into the country. The WB will be there for the private sectors and the IMF will make sure there is accountability for the use of these loans. Iraq is a war torn country, but Iraq is rich in resources and all of the big players are there to stabilize and recoup and make their fortunes, not to mention that Iraq is also one of the epicenters for peace in the Middle East. I truly believe that "out of thin air" will come a money making machine that will benefit most of the people involved. The HCL will be finalized because everyone has a stake or steak lol. I'm not worried about my dinar and I hope that y'all don't worry about yours. All of the entities that I've mentioned have a far greater stake than us here at DV and what we have to lose is nothing compared with the loss of life and family or and or country. Just be thankful that we are on this side of our journey. Have a great night DV !

• Upvote 1