Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be presented to Parliament!

yota691

Hey, LGD, I respect your faith and usually enjoy your informative postings, as most members here do, but let me present a suggestion to you. When you continue to post RV dates, and then none of them occur, you run the risk of having your credibility compromised. This is the same pitfall that most of the gurus have created for themselves by posting a never-ending litany of RV dates, NONE, absolutely ZERO of which have come true. I enjoy your posts, and your faith, but I would simply submit, in love, that you refrain from announcing RV dates. Many people on this site are desperately grasping at every RV announcement, and when it doesn't happen, THEIR faith is crushed. Just a gentle suggestion from one Christ follower to another, my brother, with humility.

I understand and appreciate your thoughts. I have never claimed to be anything other than

that which I am. Some here have become involved in my life and know that I am seriously only a 

truck driver with an abundance of faith in Jesus Christ. I make no prediction on this event with any 

seriousness at all, rather I simply do so in fun and freely admit that I've always been wrong. But ya know

what? I had a broken watch once, and it was right TWICE A DAY.   :eyebrows: I will say this, as far as the RV 

I KNOW without a doubt that this event will come. SUDDENLY.  That was not a catch phrase for me but 

​what I received from the Lord whist praying about when. Not to even mention how that the Holy Word of 

God foretells of Babylons rising in the last days. Consider me something akin to Thuggs comic sidekick with

too much of a spiritual bent, nothing more.   :jester:

As for all the comments of support I wish to give a very heart felt THANK YOU!

I've not had a really good week and I truly needed that.   :hug:  

• Upvote 2

LGD, as you know, those who put themselves on the front lines in warfare take the most hits.  But, just like the leaders in Jehosaphat's army, lead with singing and worshipping and you will have great plunder!!!

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 1

I'm not some kind of numbers guy or something, but every time i look at the clock or a digital timer it says 111. It's been driving me crazy! Exit numbers, Mile markers, microwaves, clocks, computers. I could go on forever! I kept thinking God was telling me this was going to happen, and 1.11 would be the rate. Then i thought January 11. 111. Until tonight reading this it hit me. November 1st. 111. Let's pray it hits soon. Thanks.

I'm not some kind of numbers guy or something, but every time i look at the clock or a digital timer it says 111. It's been driving me crazy! Exit numbers, Mile markers, microwaves, clocks, computers. I could go on forever! I kept thinking God was telling me this was going to happen, and 1.11 would be the rate. Then i thought January 11. 111. Until tonight reading this it hit me. November 1st. 111. Let's pray it hits soon. Thanks.

Oops....

• Upvote 3

it hit me. November 1st. 111

I so didn't want to be the first to go there, that is why I posted it in the manner that 

I did. But, like you, I've been seeing that sequence for yrs now. And then it hit me about the 

first of Nov. . Talk about strange things indeed if it went down that way. 

• Upvote 3

Gregp  I love your story and I know exactly what you mean.  Im kind of freaking out right now cause as of the past couple of days the same thing has been happening to me and I didn't realize what it could mean until now.   I just thought how lovely 111.   I did feel it was suppose to mean something I just didn't know what.  WOW... can you imagine if thats our day.  How great is that   :praying:

• Upvote 4

Oops....

I miss Dontlop tempering the truck driver at times. The thread jacking gets a bit ponderous.

He didn't temper me at all, I kinda liked him. And the only real problem you have with me is 

the preaching of the truth. Sorry there is nothing that I can do about that. So keep doing what 

you always do hitting the red button. 

• Upvote 4

AAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

It's more a gut feeling than anything else. And that based on years of experience. Every once in a while in the past it seems like they were shooting for a date to have a currency change, but then it fell through.

No one really ever knew why things would fall through until here recently. I am of the belief now that Iran's meddling in Iraq's affairs through Malachi and the state of law has caused much delay in the revaluation, reinstatement of the dinar.

I believe that is why Obama,( who I don't think is nearly as stupid as everyone else believes) gave Iran every single thing they wanted. It was what he had to do to get them out of the way short of attacking them. And while he may yet still do that he certainly did not want to do that now.

Now we see several articles implying and some flat out stating that they are going to implement this and issues that and do all kinds of things at the beginning of next month.

That is what we have seen so many times in the past the got everybody so excited. However, 100x burned, forever shy.

Ask for myself, what the heck, I've been wrong so many times I've failed I might as well just jump out there again. I am NOT going to say for one second that I have not had my negative feelings about the

Dinar. Nevertheless, I know what the Lord has told me and therefore I cannot nor will I ever lose faith. This thing will happen, the only real question is when and how much.

Thank you my friend! Here's to 11/1!!!

He didn't temper me at all, I kinda liked him. And the only real problem you have with me is 

the preaching of the truth. Sorry there is nothing that I can do about that. So keep doing what 

you always do hitting the red button. 

I don't engage in sophomoric "likes" or "dislikes", I come here for information, then make a few bucks driving traffic for others and trading currencies/commodities elsewhere. It's called emotional intelligence.

I just find your attention-seeking behavior off topic...you're "date" was meant to gain attention and jack this informational news thread. It worked, as usual. Your "following" is obviously important to you. 

God's grace is none of my business, or yours for that matter, he doesn't keep score. Read Romans 6, maybe you'll get where I'm coming from...no offense, "LGD".

I fully expect you to get in the last word. Your ego won't allow you otherwise. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't engage in sophomoric "likes" or "dislikes", I come here for information, then make a few bucks driving traffic for others and trading currencies/commodities elsewhere. It's called emotional intelligence.

Luigi your in the wrong area get back in your cage and get back under the truck.

FWD

GO RV[/quote

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...