Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be presented to Parliament!

yota691

Hey George, you are on for the Joe Jost's tour, but we have to swing by the Golden Lantern first and get fries and a root beer float,okay?  Joe Jost's should be a midnight special after a cruise up Second Street.

Thanks for the reply....I thought that is what you meant....anything is a possibility.  But anyone can have a fatwa, and if Iraq pulls a stunt as you outlined, dainty doesn't apply.  :angel::salute:

• Upvote 1

I'm still trying to find the link to the news source, where did this "news article" came from... ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The link is in the Article..99.9% that I post are in the title..the other.01%..well...you will have to look for it... :D..and GM DV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BUMP!  This is the HCL right?  Let's track this thing till they pass it.

Sadly no.  This is another example of most of dinar land being short on memory and long on hope.  This is talking about the budget law again and the oil agreement that needs to be part of the budget.  The kurds and baghdad had an oil agreement in this years budget law as well.  Then by june we read lots of articles about how baghdad was not living up to their end of the bargain even though it was law via the budget.  The kurds were sending the barrels they agreed to send through somo and were not getting the 17% they were promised in the budget.  Baghdad was crying poor which they were and also saying the kurds werent pumping as much as they said they would.  The hydro carbon law will set these agreements in place more permanently since the budget needs to be redone every year.  Any time we read about the kurds and baghdad getting along its good news but really news of them agreeing on an oil agreement in the budget law at this point in time is the exact same place we found ourselves last year.  Fast forward a year and the Kurds have not been paid as much as they should because Iraq is running at huge deficit and we are all celebrating the same news again.  Iraq needs to pass all the laws stalled after two readings, including the hcl, and move to an open economy that has more streams of revenue so they can close down the deficit or the oil agreement in this years budget will be no more honored then last years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Obviously explaining the difference between the budget law and the hcl is not popular.  Here is an article from the wsj from last year.  Notice the sentence that ends the first paragraph.  Remember all the articles out of Iraq about the oil agreement in the budget?  Its good news, we have to be close to something  because Iraq cant continue down the path its been stuck on but this news is not saying the hcl is being put in front of parliament for a vote, its the budget again.  The hcl will probably come with all the other laws stuck at the moment, could be any day or ...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iraqs-parliament-approves-2015-budget-following-oil-price-debate-1422560208

• Upvote 2

Care to show me where Im wrong?  These articles are talking about the budget law.

Not particularly No. That's meant as a joke by the way.

The entire concept of a major currency change occurring with any currency worldwide is rare to say the least.

To tie such an event with public notification of key laws being passed, is ludicrous. Doing so practically guarantees the failure of the event itself.

Think of it like this, if a reinstatement or revaluation of the currency was based on the passage of the hydrocarbon law, imagine how much of that currency would sell the second that law was passed.

No, my friend, this event will SUDDENLY occur and most people won't even expect it. Or believe it for that matter.

• Upvote 5

Obviously explaining the difference between the budget law and the hcl is not popular.  Here is an article from the wsj from last year.  Notice the sentence that ends the first paragraph.  Remember all the articles out of Iraq about the oil agreement in the budget?  Its good news, we have to be close to something  because Iraq cant continue down the path its been stuck on but this news is not saying the hcl is being put in front of parliament for a vote, its the budget again.  The hcl will probably come with all the other laws stuck at the moment, could be any day or ...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iraqs-parliament-approves-2015-budget-following-oil-price-debate-1422560208

As I stated above the difference is pretty much irrelevant. To tie the budget and the HCL law together or any other thing for that matter, is inconsequential.

Doing so is what I find humorous. That is not to say that following a reinstatement or reevaluation that you won't immediately see these laws become not only passed but implemented. As they are necessary for the function of a stable government.

• Upvote 2

Not particularly No. That's meant as a joke by the way.

The entire concept of a major currency change occurring with any currency worldwide is rare to say the least.

To tie such an event with public notification of key laws being passed, is ludicrous. Doing so practically guarantees the failure of the event itself.

Think of it like this, if a reinstatement or revaluation of the currency was based on the passage of the hydrocarbon law, imagine how much of that currency would sell the second that law was passed.

No, my friend, this event will SUDDENLY occur and most people won't even expect it. Or believe it for that matter.

I agree.  If I was forced to guess Id say we will get the hcl with a basket of all the other important laws as part of Abadis reforms and national reconciliation and that may come right after or before the dinar is restructured in some way.  At least I hope.  Just adding what I thought was pertinent info about what these articles are actually saying imo.

• Upvote 2

Sadly no.  This is another example of most of dinar land being short on memory and long on hope.  This is talking about the budget law again and the oil agreement that needs to be part of the budget.  The kurds and baghdad had an oil agreement in this years budget law as well.  

thank you for highlighting this amal.  i thought the same thing when i read it.  iraq continues to stall on the hcl.  the oil agreement is a great step forward, but it is not hcl.  i gave you a + to help even you out a bit.  it is shameful to see someone persecuted for speaking truth.  be encouraged my friend.

• Upvote 2

wow, haven't been on dinar vets in a while.  now i check in to see whats up, I see some awesome news.  how great is this.  Adams chat was very exiting.  lets get this RV started.  woot woot!

Adam says this is the HCL.  I think I will take his word over yours.

i agree.  And hope he is correct.

Adam says this is the HCL.  I think I will take his word over yours.

I think that's a good idea. Why don't we both do that.  :tiphat:

I've also been kicking around another angle on this deal... we're not going to get 

a huge warning, or even a hint, that the RV is coming. In fact, the opposite is my 
opinion - you're going to wake up to a text message from me or a huge news
announcement that it is DONE!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/209991-adam-montana-weekly-21-october-2015/#ixzz3pNCLRf5x

• Upvote 5

I think that's a good idea. Why don't we both do that.  :tiphat:

I've also been kicking around another angle on this deal... we're not going to get 

a huge warning, or even a hint, that the RV is coming. In fact, the opposite is my 
opinion - you're going to wake up to a text message from me or a huge news
announcement that it is DONE!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/209991-adam-montana-weekly-21-october-2015/#ixzz3pNCLRf5x

:praying:  :praying:  :praying:

• Upvote 1

SUDDENLY.

11-1-15

Hey LGD, I'm just wondering what makes you think November first is the day? I'm not complaining at all, specially since November the 2nd is my birthday. I cannot think of a better way to celebrate. But what makes you think that suddenly November 1st is our day?

• Upvote 1

Hey LGD, I'm just wondering what makes you think November first is the day? I'm not complaining at all, specially since November the 2nd is my birthday. I cannot think of a better way to celebrate. But what makes you think that suddenly November 1st is our day?

AAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

It's more a gut feeling than anything else. And that based on years of experience. Every once in a while in the past it seems like they were shooting for a date to have a currency change, but then it fell through.

No one really ever knew why things would fall through until here recently. I am of the belief now that Iran's meddling in Iraq's affairs through Malachi and the state of law has caused much delay in the revaluation, reinstatement of the dinar.

I believe that is why Obama,( who I don't think is nearly as stupid as everyone else believes) gave Iran every single thing they wanted. It was what he had to do to get them out of the way short of attacking them. And while he may yet still do that he certainly did not want to do that now.

Now we see several articles implying and some flat out stating that they are going to implement this and issues that and do all kinds of things at the beginning of next month.

That is what we have seen so many times in the past the got everybody so excited. However, 100x burned, forever shy.

Ask for myself, what the heck, I've been wrong so many times I've failed I might as well just jump out there again. I am NOT going to say for one second that I have not had my negative feelings about the

Dinar. Nevertheless, I know what the Lord has told me and therefore I cannot nor will I ever lose faith. This thing will happen, the only real question is when and how much.

• Upvote 7

Hey, LGD, I respect your faith and usually enjoy your informative postings, as most members here do, but let me present a suggestion to you. When you continue to post RV dates, and then none of them occur, you run the risk of having your credibility compromised. This is the same pitfall that most of the gurus have created for themselves by posting a never-ending litany of RV dates, NONE, absolutely ZERO of which have come true. I enjoy your posts, and your faith, but I would simply submit, in love, that you refrain from announcing RV dates. Many people on this site are desperately grasping at every RV announcement, and when it doesn't happen, THEIR faith is crushed. Just a gentle suggestion from one Christ follower to another, my brother, with humility.

With all do respect to all......We are all well aware that no one really knows a rate or a date on this.       So please if you are hanging on to someones word then do yourself a favorer and let go.

With that said..........LGD....... I value and appreciate your perspective and opinion  on this and I agree.   "SUDDENLY" has been my feeling on this for a long time now as well.  I have always felt in my heart and soul that this will happen.  And you know what ......thats all I need.      

• Upvote 2