Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Record Moose

RUM

A Bull Moose in rut is one of the most dangerous large game animals in North America next to the

Grizley Bear! For these two guys to get that close is nothing short of amazing! From the beginning of time man has challenged himself and risked life and limb to put meat on the table for his family! Yes their majestic...yes their beautiful...but they taste good too! This is a guy who doesn't have to depend on a corporate farm/slaughter house for his meat...he can harvest it himself! It's a shame that there are fewer and fewer men like him...as people are shamed into becoming more "logically correct" they will only become more dependent on someone else to feed them!

Btw...I've never seen anything that close in...no wonder he was shaking! Sandfly for sharing Rum!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

A Bull Moose in rut is one of the most dangerous large game animals in North America next to the

Grizley Bear! For these two guys to get that close is nothing short of amazing! From the beginning of time man has challenged himself and risked life and limb to put meat on the table for his family! Yes their majestic...yes their beautiful...but they taste good too! This is a guy who doesn't have to depend on a corporate farm/slaughter house for his meat...he can harvest it himself! It's a shame that there are fewer and fewer men like him...as people are shamed into becoming more "logically correct" they will only become more dependent on someone else to feed them!

Btw...I've never seen anything that close in...no wonder he was shaking! Sandfly for sharing Rum!

You nailed it Rod, a +1 for you.

The average human needs between 46 and 56 grams of protein daily in order to live a healthy life.

The 14th Amendment proclaims; “…... nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process.”

Try to find 46 to 56 grams of required daily protein without running into the barbwire fence of government fish and game regulations that deny the 14th Amendment and instead direct one to ‘purchase’ the required protein from a corporation and be taxed at the same time.

It is no wonder a “Natural Law/Man” movement is beginning to form from the Sovereign Citizen and Freemen Movements.

My political rant aside, the average moose weigh about 1000 pounds so figure about 600 pounds of protein (meat) harvested.  That will feed a lot of people through a long winter not to mention the bi-products that will come from the hide etc.

And to the viewers who claim this hunter gatherer is a POS for killing such a magnificent creature what about the pencil pushers and suits that manage the slaughterhouses that process beef, pork, chicken, etc.  What’s the matter with cattle, pigs and chickens, aren’t they magnificent creatures too?

I think they are... particularly in a sweet marinade and washed down with a good Porter.

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow  He even took it with a bow for pete sake.

Quit your whining.

I love moose

Right beside my mashed taters.

They taste like very good beef.

While bear hunting in canada

The guys camped on one ridge over

had their camper knocked over by a big bull in rut in the middle of the night while they were sleeping.

hahahahahaha   They were scared shatless . 

• Upvote 1

....yep, I've hunted....BUT, something a little more challenging than shooting an arrow at a barn from 10 feet!!!!!....... :angry:

hahahaha  You Obviously dont have a clue.

It Takes a very special breed to get that close to a animal THAT dangerous.

Had he been winded by that moose it would have killed him just as easy as a brown bear would have.

This was not a canned preserve hunt this was a wild moose.

To hunt a animal this size with a bow takes balls. BIG ONES.

How easy the shot may have been really isnt a factor.

What happens after that arrow leaves its rest well again thats when things can turn bad.

I dont want to get in a pissin match with you chess. But your statement just doesnt make sense to me or any other hunter thats ever

hunted big game.

So was it rabbit or squirrel that you hunted . :)   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You nailed it Rod, a +1 for you.

I think they are... particularly in a sweet marinade and washed down with a good Porter.

And every time we are forced to purchase a "license" we are inversely tricked into affirming our federal "citizenship", along all the unHuman implications that are "assumed", as inverse consent.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, don't you know.

Well, there's something we disagree on, washed down with a ice cold beer is best.

It's what really founded America, or the pilgrims lack thereof, just saying....

• Upvote 2

Hey don't let his cute furry face fool you...he was a mean, grunting, teeth barring, snorting, vicious, rabid, mangy, evil filled fluff ball......and I might of just saved your life...yea that"s it dog...I saved your life!!!!! 

Thanks for watching my 6  kitty.

Damm killer rabbits   :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry Mark...you had a emerald for such a cool post and I was gonna add to the pile but my big thumbs got me in trouble again...can somebody help a brother out?

Snow...we always knew you had it in you ya cute killer fur-ball you! ;o)

Goerge...interesting facts...once again proving the level of intelligence on this site!

Dog...like always you get right to the point...I'm constantly amazed at your wisdom and insights...someday when this ride is over I would love the chance to get to know such a great bunch of folks like y'all...and we will see if Snow can put some of that rabbit on the table for sharing while she's saving your 6!!! :)

Dive...I'm thinkin' a sweet marinade made with beer is best...enjoyed with a finely crafted beer on the side...either way...that sounds like good eat in' to me!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3