Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

selling

dogsutra

What's your problem, Tex? You seem to have a habit of butting in your nose where it ain't required to do so. I'm not denigrating dog sutra in any way. I'm just saying $830 is cheap. If prices keep falling it is a negative indicator on the confidence of the dinar making people money. Even you should be able to figure that one out, unless you are here to pump.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Do you worry about counterfit bills when you buy from E bay?

Not at all, you have eBay and Paypal buyer protection for 3 months may even be as long as 6 months now. It's very easy to check the notes. Also, I've yet to hear a single credible story about anyone finding a counterfeit note. To counterfeit something there has to be a broad market to dump it on, with Dinar there's what a handful of dealers, no banks, no currency exchanges. If someone is going to counterfeit money they're going to do Euros or Pounds not Dinar. Worth much more and much easier to dump on banks and currency exchanges across the world.

• Upvote 2

I buy a little Dinar on eBay just about every week, the only place to buy other than from a dealer. Like rules said it's guaranteed, the people you worry about is the folks with one post that come to these Dinar sites and forums peddling their worthless Dinar or not sending the Dinar after they've received your money...Dog I can't afford the 5k but it is a good price. Good luck

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

What's your problem, Tex? You seem to have a habit of butting in your nose where it ain't required to do so. I'm not denigrating dog sutra in any way. I'm just saying $830 is cheap. If prices keep falling it is a negative indicator on the confidence of the dinar making people money. Even you should be able to figure that one out, unless you are here to pump.

accusing one to pump is against forum rules and will get you thrown out... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...