Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Your Community a Refugee Resettlement?

Find out what's going on in your community with 'refugee resettlement'

By Carol Brown

Muslim invaders are arriving in cities and towns across America, with many more to come. Perhaps you’ve seen your town transformed. If not, you soon may. It’s call “refugee resettlement” which is code for transplanting entire communities from hellholes in the Middle East to once beautiful towns and neighborhoods across America.

There are many things we all need to know to ward off this systematic destruction of our communities, and indeed our country. Below you will find vital information, including ways to take action. First I will explain some of the factors that impact how invaders wind up where they do.

Preferred Communities Program (PCP):  This program targets small towns and rural areas for refugee resettlement. The rationalization is that these settings are best suited to attend to the myriad needs of refugees as compared to large cities, and that smaller communities are more welcoming to refugees. PCP collaborates with the Office of Refugee Resettlement and partner agencies to identify communities they deem most ideal for refugee resettlement. Here’s the deal: Small towns and rural communities often have easy access to public assistance programs. That’s it. It’s all about where to get free money and services. (That’s how you wind up with pockets of Somalis in places like Wyoming.) Meanwhile, conservative areas of the country are being targeted, helping to turn red states to blue. For additional information on PCP, including lists of designated “preferred communities,” see here and here.

Welcoming Communities: These communities fall under the umbrella of “Welcoming America,” an organization devoted to refugee support. See their mission statement: “Welcoming America inspires people to build a different kind of community– one that embraces immigrants and fosters opportunity for all. We are leading a movement of inclusive communities across the nation becoming more prosperous by making everyone who lives there feel like they belong.” The vision for this organization is about importing increasing numbers of migrants under the banner of diversity, inclusion, and prosperity -- a trio of politically correct buzzwords that appeal to the brainwashed masses. The “different kind of community” to which they refer is part of the fundamental transformation. (As I wrote about in a recent blog, Boise, Idaho, is a “welcoming community.”)

Wilson-Fish (WF):  This program shifts control and decision-making power from the states to the federal government on issues pertaining to refugee resettlement and the provision of public and private services to refugees. There are currently 13 WF states:  Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont. San Diego County, CA, is also a designated WF region. As you will notice, the majority of these states are red states. What’s up with their governors? We need to educate them. (WF is one reason why Idaho, of all places, is a hot spot for Muslim conquest.) If you live in a WF state, lobbying against refugee resettlement will be a bit more complex since your governor does not have direct authority to make decisions on this issue. In order to do so, he or she would first need to change the status of the state so it was no longer a WF state. To learn more about WF see here.

Charities, Corporations, and the Chamber of Commerce:  There is money to be made off of invaders in the form of cheap labor for business and large grants for charities. Many of the organizations reaping these benefits are integrally involved in the programs discussed above. It is crucial to find out who the corporate and non-profit players are in your community so you can apply pressure on them to cease and desist.

There are many more individuals (like George Soros) and organizations (like the Partnership for a New American Economy) that are advocating for this invasion, but those noted above are some of the big ones.

So who is trying to stop this and how can we take action? See below for a few ideas.

Refugee Resettlement Watch:  Ann Corcoran is the founder of Refugee Resettlement Watch. She is a force of one -- a private citizen who became curious, educated herself, and formed an amazing organization that is on the front lines of this battle of the ages. She serves as an example for us all of what an individual can (and must) do to protect our families and communities. This excerpt from the “About” section summarizes how the organization came into being. As you will read at the end, Corcoran makes herself available to speak with concerned citizens about refugees being settled in their communities. (A 4-min video that offers a succinct summary of who she is and what she’s doing can also be found here.)

" Eight years ago it came to our attention in Washington County MD that a non-profit group (Virginia Council of Churches) had been bringing refugees into the city of Hagerstown (county seat) for a couple of years. Some problems arose and citizens started to take an interest and ask questions about how this federal program works. Our local paper had no interest in finding the facts, so we decided to find them ourselves.

One of the many startling things we found out about this very quiet effort is that these non-profit groups bring to the US on average each year 15,000 (FY90-FY03) Muslim refugees from the Middle East, Africa, the Balkans, etc, almost completely funded by the US Government through grants and contracts to these non-government agencies….  Although we all have sympathy for persecuted and suffering people there are real questions to be answered about the wisdom of this policy.

It turns out that there are hotbeds of this refugee resettlement controversy throughout the US. We have identified some of those. Because the issue is much more complicated than we initially realized, we have set up this online community organizing center at https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/.

If you have information or questions from your communities about Refugee Resettlement please get in touch with Ann Corcoran at [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>. "

ACT for America:  Brigitte Gabriel, the founder and CEO of ACT, is another force of nature. ACT for America is currently implementing a citizen action campaign to apply pressure on mayors who are eager to import refugees into their communities, including mayors in charge of cities in the following 14 states: CA, CT, GA, IL, MA, MO, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, and RI. ACT for America has a web form citizens can use to send letters to the mayors currently under scrutiny, here. ACT for America has chapters throughout the United States. I would urge AT readers to join if you are not already a member. (Act for America is one among many organizations doing exceptional work. They need our support and involvement.) For those not familiar with Gabriel’s heroic work, or for those who could use a bit of inspiration, here are two videos of her speaking at the Values Voters Summit (this year and last year). You will not regret time spent listening to her. Videos of Gabriel’s speeches and interviews deserve to be distributed far and wide.

Maps and Contact Lists

This is a list of members of Congress who are pressuring Obama to speed up screening of Syrian refugees so they can be imported more quickly.

This is where you can find information about elected officials and businessmen who support the Partnership for a New American Economy (an organization that peddles the idea that immigration helps our economy).

This is information about legislation proposed by Congressman Brian Babin (TX-R) to suspend Obama’s plan to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim invaders. (For more information see here, here, and here.)

This is a list of refugee resettlement contacts by state. It is a resource to find out what’s going on in your state, including plans for admitting more refugees. (The list is from 2014, so it is not absolutely current.)

This is a list of charities that are integrally involved in refugee resettlement by state. (Additional lists can be found here and here.)

This is a list of “preferred communities.”

This map shows the locations of “welcoming communities.”

This map shows where there are concentrations of programs and services for refugees.

These maps show states with high concentrations of refugees, high concentrations of mosques, and hot spots for terror activity. (And of course it all correlates.)

Take Action

Many (most?) of us feel tired, hopeless, and cynical -- saddened and enraged that our voices seem to fall on deaf ears. But we cannot use this as a reason to stop speaking out in any and all ways possible. How can we walk away from a brave legacy of Americans fighting against all odds? How can we ignore the human history of movements that pushed back against tyranny and evil -- battles that were long and arduous?

We are 1500 years into this battle. Each of us must do our part. Join organizations working to block the wholesale importation of Muslims who will destroy America from within. support elected officials and/or candidates who are on the right path. Contact elected officials who are taking us down the wrong road, even if you think your voice won’t matter. Maybe it won’t. But maybe we are in a moment in time that is a small building block of something larger to come. I have no idea. How can we not try without relent?

Don’t hope or assume someone else will pick up the torch. Even if someone else does and even if we do, as well, there are still not enough of us. Let’s change that.

We are foot soldiers without a leader. But soldier on, we must.

Hat tips: Allen West, Refugee Resettlement Watch, Atlas Shrugs, Counterjihad Report

• Upvote 5

This is frustrating and heart wrenching to know that our politicians are so bought off to power and greed, that they care not for their fellow country. 

The largest charities involved, are they so blinded by charity...  are they really helping enforce the laws of the land, as well as their Christian morals (before accepting these refugees).

I understand being charitable, compassionate towards mankind, my concerns, are these charities accepting these refugees because of the dollar signs $$$ waved in their faces and not for the security of our nation.  If its the latter, anything done with money in the form of evil will backfire. 

Are they shunning the happenings that are happening to Christians around the world.  Christians are savagely being murdered. The terrorist that filter in with these refugees are bloodthirsty, inhuman, cruel, extremely vicious and more.

I pray for our Shepherd's, to hear the word of God and to be weary of what money can by. 

Thanks Whatshername for bringing this over.  I recommend everyone let their voices be heard.  Contact your representatives ASAP!!! As well as your Christian organizations.       

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

***///

This is the dirty work of ho'bummer and his pals in the evil UN... :angry:

Germans are being sued by the 'refugees' now because they don't feel they are getting enough

entitlements fast enough now that they 'emigrated' there...

And German law enforcement is having trouble containing the woman beaters, rapists, thieves, et al...

Get ready for the same here<_<

Agenda 21... whatta load of  :bs:

• Upvote 2

To be honest guys, your government created this problem. Europe is bearing the brunt of it, If it was up to me I would ship every last one of them to the US.

Your government has a way of creating mayhem everywhere it sticks its nose in, and leaving the rest of the world to clean it up. 

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

France, England and ROME/VATICAN are historically the worst for abusing nations worldwide, MACHINE...

Our intent to share our philosophy of FREEDOM has indeed gone awry periodically but certainly

not to the nth degree as those worst 3 CONQUERING entities we've named herein above. <_<

And other nations DO NOT 'clean up' anything....  usually they slide right in there behind the US in order

to get whatever piece of pie we've cut out of the place under the security we provide them there...

Don't be internationally / historically naiive.  You sound like that ignorant pos ho'bummer.

• Upvote 2

***///

France, England and ROME/VATICAN are historically the worst for abusing nations worldwide, MACHINE...

Our intent to share our philosophy of FREEDOM has indeed gone awry periodically but certainly

not to the nth degree as those worst 3 CONQUERING entities we've named herein above. <_<

And other nations DO NOT 'clean up' anything....  usually they slide right in there behind the US in order

to get whatever piece of pie we've cut out of the place under the security we provide them there...

Don't be internationally / historically naiive.  You sound like that ignorant pos ho'bummer.

well maybe but that's just because we have more HISTORY this side of the water...... this isnt about history though this is about what is happening right now.

every country the US has invaded or tried to help has gone to the dogs, how is it that the US (supposedly the greatest military power the world has ever seen) can spend a year in syria making no progress and Russia takes 1 week to destroy 86 munitions targets along with countless terrorists.

Dont get me wrong I'm not anti US, there are some great people in the US ...... i'm anti US foreign policy.

regarding the last point you made about others sliding in behind the US to make deals, well thats because they have had no choice, the US invades countries in order to take something not to help, and yeah other governments are just as bad but don't have the power the US does so they side with the big dog and take the scraps the US leaves behind them.

please dont compare me to that POS your voting populous voted into power ........ I'm a Libertarian for a start ..... thats probably a word he's never heard.

Dont dwell on the past my friend, we cant change that, but I do hope the future is ours.

• Upvote 2

Awwh Machine, why not just ship them back to their own country. 

I would think every government is guilty into allowing this event to take place.   "o" doesn't speak for every American.   

yes we are all guilty in letting it take place, but the US have a strangle hold on the world monetary system  thereby they can economically kill any country that doesnt side with them.

it would be nice to send them home but there really isnt much left of their country after a year of bombing the infrastructure and not the terrorists, the US got involved only because they refused to put a pipeline through their country.

• Upvote 1

Machine you got at least part of This wrong ! But make no mistake we "The USA don't take Shiite from anyone and I'm not talking about the SOB that is there now" The USA is still the mightiest SOB on my the planet! You can never know our freedom if you are a foreigner, because you don't know what it is ! Well I do ! Don't think we are weak because our President is weak ! If you want to see Armageddon let these SOB try their hand. You have no ideal how many good people that are here and where we stand, don't think for a moment that we are weak!

• Upvote 1

Machine you got at least part of This wrong ! But make no mistake we "The USA don't take Shiite from anyone and I'm not talking about the SOB that is there now" The USA is still the mightiest SOB on my the planet! You can never know our freedom if you are a foreigner, because you don't know what it is ! Well I do ! Don't think we are weak because our President is weak ! If you want to see Armageddon let these SOB try their hand. You have no ideal how many good people that are here and where we stand, don't think for a moment that we are weak!

well if your talking economic freedom according to the world rankings the US is the 12th most free country in the world ..... I'm Irish (were 9th even with a completely corrupt government) and the UK is at 13th just behind the US ....... so yeah I have a good Idea of your brand of freedom as the UK government just follow the US and I also know what is better.

I never said the people were weak ..... your government is totally corrupt, I have nothing against the people ...... there are 70million + people in the US who claim to be Irish making them my brothers and sisters.

There is no point in getting aggressive with me in your posts it achieves nothing, I have nothing against you or the US people. I'm not looking to stir the pot here I'm just looking for an adult conversation.

here's the link to the world economic rankings ..... http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

I understand where your coming from.  No need to get huffy puffy DV members, Machine makes valid points.  He knows that this lame pos is not leading this nation in the right direction.  Including past pos. Our government has been corrupted and will be corrupt until the people of the United States nullified each and everyone of these politicians that agree with this government.

This nation, the United States is so diversified, it is hard to label who's who, we all know that being so diversified there are brothers and sisters of all races, cultures and faith that stand for Godly principles and not what this administration stands for.    

• Upvote 2

Machine you still don't have a clue and I'm definitely not talking about your intelligence! To be an American is the next best thing to heaven....end of story ! I happen to think you are brilliant and of good moral standing. I can also lay claim to Irish and a hardheadingness , I don't necessarily disagree with you on a foreign stand point of view. Hell everyone hates what we got ! But my family goes all the way back to the core of the United States and we are patriots and winners of this new world. Should God see us through, we will prevail!

• Upvote 1

Machine you still don't have a clue and I'm definitely not talking about your intelligence! To be an American is the next best thing to heaven....end of story ! I happen to think you are brilliant and of good moral standing. I can also lay claim to Irish and a hardheadingness , I don't necessarily disagree with you on a foreign stand point of view. Hell everyone hates what we got ! But my family goes all the way back to the core of the United States and we are patriots and winners of this new world. Should God see us through, we will prevail!

I hope you do prevail, just so you know every country has its own version patriotism and they all believe being a part of their nation is the next best thing to heaven ...... just because Americans shout louder than everyone else doesn't make it right, but I commend your patriotism and everyone elses for their respective countries. it is a powerful thing.

So are you Spanish decent or are you referring to civil war era , My family goes back more than 1,000 years before America was even discovered, right back to the high kings of Ireland We still have a whole county bearing our family name,but sadly that lays me no claim to being more worthy than any other human. I respect you Texstorm and this conversation changes nothing I'll still respect you tomorrow.

getting late here, time for bed, to be continued I hope.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Way way back Machine and on my mothers side Welch, Irish, Dutch and on my fathers side German and French all the way back to the family code of arms. My uncle spent a lifetime and a Shiite load of money to research and preserve our heritage from Columbus in 1492 and before the original 13 colonies all of the way back to Europe. I would say that we have close to what you have in the family tree. I love history because that is where we came from. And I also love the fact that I'm am of the Confederacy and a Texan , damn it don't get any better than that !