Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INT'l Banks On Lockdown...Prepared For Run On The Banks.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat this article as a rumor.

There is no hard evidence of banks on lockdown.

On the other hand...this could be more disinformation before the big event.

Just my OPINE.  Article not VARIFIED.

ZAP

HI ALL...
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. IT IS ALSO A REQUEST FOR A HELPING HAND AS YOU WILL SEE WHY.
OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS, THERE HAS BEEN A FREEZE ON ALL LARGE MONEY MOVEMENTS INTERNATIONALLY.
THIS HAS OF COURSE AFFECTED OUR FUNDS FROM BEING RELEASED NOW AS WE EXPECTED, SO THAT IS WHY THE REQUEST NOW, OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TURNED THE OTHER WAY.
SO TOTALLY WITHOUT RESOURCES, AND TONS OF WORK TO DO – A TRUE WELFARE CASE AGAIN (BIT TIRING BUT THE WORK MUST BE DONE).

WHY DID THIS FREEZE OCCUR AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
(I RECEIVED THE REPLY…EXCUSE THE GRAMMAR)
BECAUSE THE FREEZE IS PART OF THE PLAN, AND THIS IS JUST BECAUSE ALL THE BANKS ARE NOW LINKING UP WITH THE PROGRAM FOR THE LARGE PAYOUTS.
AND ALL TRANSFERS OF LARGE FUNDS NEEDED TO BE STOPPED TEMPORARILY AS THIS WILL INTERFERE WITH THE ONGOING LINK UP. SIMPLE YET PROFOUND ANSWER.
LAST TIME I SAID WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESET, AND IT IS CLEAR THAT NORMAL COMMERCE CONTINUES OF COURSE AS THE HIGH LEVEL STUFF GETS DONE IN PREPARATION.
THIS IS CLEAR AND SOLID EVIDENCE OF THIS EVENT NOW.
ALSO, AN EXECUTIVE-POSITIONED INDIVIDUAL OF THE NYPD SAID HIS STAFF IS ON HIGH ALERT ACCORDING TO 2 SOURCES, AND THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING A RUN ON THE BANKS.

IN RESPECT OF THIS SECOND-HAND INFORMATION (THE ABOVE HIGH LEVEL STUFF IS FIRST HAND), I THINK THAT THEY ARE ON HIGH ALERT FOR A POTENTIAL RV ANNOUNCEMENT.
If sUCH IS THE CASE, THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE RUSHING TO THE BANKS RIGHT? HENCE THE HIGH ALERT THING.
 IF THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER, AND IS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER.
IF NOT, THEN WE WAIT SOME MORE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHEN AND WHERE THE RV WILL HAPPEN, SO PATIENCE IS STILL REQUIRED.
 THE RUMOR MILLS OUT THERE ARE HITTING SOME INTERESTING POINTS AMIDST THE USUAL FLUFF, BUT THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE OF EVENTS TRANSPIRING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.
 LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK. MUCH THANKS.
 LOVE AND LIGHT  IN OUR SERVICE.

ZAP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

Luigi, I appreciate the fact that you have communication with these sources, and share their announcements of an imminent RV, but at some point it becomes clear that some are not credible sources. I believe they use you as their conduit to the DV group. I would like to recommend that you help us by thinning out the unreliable sources. Lets say you send out this kind of notice twice from any one source, and if they are wrong twice, stop forwarding info from THAT source. That way they will understand that they cannot destroy your credibility by throwing out misinformation.

• Upvote 3

By example, I cannot find any supporting evidence that the International banks are in lockdown. If the banks are not in lockdown, then it is a lie, and ZAP has used one of his credibility points. One more and you are done with him. If it is proven that the banks are in lockdown, then his opinion is good to hear. Don't let the lying pampers or speculators destroy your credibility.

• Upvote 3

By example, I cannot find any supporting evidence that the International banks are in lockdown. If the banks are not in lockdown, then it is a lie, and ZAP has used one of his credibility points. One more and you are done with him. If it is proven that the banks are in lockdown, then his opinion is good to hear. Don't let the lying pampers or speculators destroy your credibility.

It's too late ...

Luigi's credibilty has been destroyed by the evidence already lying in his Pampers

insectrumpelfan_by_bunnyboydl94-d7z7g51.

• Upvote 2

Luigi, I appreciate the fact that you have communication with these sources, and share their announcements of an imminent RV, but at some point it becomes clear that some are not credible sources. I believe they use you as their conduit to the DV group. I would like to recommend that you help us by thinning out the unreliable sources. Lets say you send out this kind of notice twice from any one source, and if they are wrong twice, stop forwarding info from THAT source. That way they will understand that they cannot destroy your credibility by throwing out misinformation.

Sorry Boss.

I'm on this RV Alert mailing list.

Your right...these guys are no good.

I'll try & tone it down.

Luigi.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. IT IS ALSO A REQUEST FOR A HELPING HAND AS YOU WILL SEE WHY.....

THIS HAS OF COURSE AFFECTED OUR FUNDS FROM BEING RELEASED NOW AS WE EXPECTED, SO THAT IS WHY THE REQUEST NOW, 

if the man needs a $20 loan, why not just ask respectfully?  :shrug:

"see, i s'pose to be getting my FEMA check and the FEMA department keep promising me that it is only 3-58 business days out.  and so, i was wondering, like, until my FEMA check actually get here, like actually arrive Here, if you could spot me a $20??  :rolleyes:  "

+1 on both posts rah. Luigi you should take that advice to heart. Seems that anytime I see your name associated with a post, I avoid reading it because of it's lack or credibility. This comes from years of experience with this site and it's members. Let those who want to believe TNT, Terryk, and a multitude of others who are proven to be pumpers go to the other site.

• Upvote 1