Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Police pulls citizen over for Direct Eye Contact - Situation Hopeless

TrinityeXchange

Please view these things objectively and stop fueling false narrative.  And, unfortunately it was the driver that injected the race card... therefore far from admirable behavior.

don't tell me what to do, thank you :)  we most likely will never see eye to eye on these issues.  there are no bad people here, just people with different perspectives.  its great that you see these things taking place as some type of game.  i on the other hand stand very contrariwise.  in the public i view all things as a commercial affair.  even the "police officer" as an agent to a fictional entity.  if i have lost you already, then you have a lot of catching up to do.  when an taxing agent damages a living man in order to impose collection of duty, they have overstepped the purpose of their public trust.  

my narrative is not false at all but is based in truth.  a truth that you are probably not prepared to discuss here.  God bless.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

don't tell me what to do, thank you :)  we most likely will never see eye to eye on these issues.  there are no bad people here, just people with different perspectives.  its great that you see these things taking place as some type of game.  i on the other hand stand very contrariwise.  in the public i view all things as a commercial affair.  even the "police officer" as an agent to a fictional entity.  if i have lost you already, then you have a lot of catching up to do.  when an taxing agent damages a living man in order to impose collection of duty, they have overstepped the purpose of their public trust.  

my narrative is not false at all but is based in truth.  a truth that you are probably not prepared to discuss here.  God bless.

Nonsense.  For a fairly intelligent guy Trinity, you suffer from a common flaw... "knee-jerk bias", not at all grounded in truth.  Like I said, try viewing things objectively and you'll find honesty.  Honesty reveals the truth.  Even here, as I've corrected your bias, you can't find the character to owe up to it... because you insist on feeding the divide.  I will always confront that.

By the way... I never said I agreed with the cop's overall actions.  I've simply revealed the truth.

And, by the way... starting off your post to me with "nope"... really?  Grow up.  I've been nothing but fair and courteous in my interaction with you (until now)...

Perhaps you should stick with the financial forums... 

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Was it a glance? Was it a glare? I sometimes hold direct eye contact when delivering 'dagger eyes' to ahole drivers I courteously share the road with. As a woman, I know the difference between being looked at and being oggled. As a police officer, I'm sure he's acutely aware of the difference between normal scrutiny and a possible menacing gaze.

DEC can mean many things and whatever it was, it must have given the officer reason for concern.

He should try a nod, a wave, a smile... I've even blown a few kisses (though I don't recommend that to you guys!). Any one of those first 3 suggestions (or a combination) would go a long way in preventing unwanted interaction.

• Upvote 3

jaxinjersey you are NOT going to regulate which information is allowed into the Off-Topics forum, period.  requesting that i "stop fueling false narratives" is as subjective and slanted as it gets.  your terms of knee-jerk, false narrative, lack of objectivity, bias, grow up, victimization, etc etc etc will not stop me posting.  your bullying and name calling is futile against me.  you should focus more of the attention to the subject matter instead of attempts to assassinate one's character.  

because the disingenuous actions of the police officer is a common occurrence that happens everyday, as you put it, does not Make It Right.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Was it a glance? Was it a glare? I sometimes hold direct eye contact when delivering 'dagger eyes' to ahole drivers I courteously share the road with. As a woman, I know the difference between being looked at and being oggled. As a police officer, I'm sure he's acutely aware of the difference between normal scrutiny and a possible menacing gaze.

DEC can mean many things and whatever it was, it must have given the officer reason for concern.

He should try a nod, a wave, a smile... I've even blown a few kisses (though I don't recommend that to you guys!). Any one of those first 3 suggestions (or a combination) would go a long way in preventing unwanted interaction.

but whatshername don't you see the bias you are interjecting.  the driver didn't even know what DEC the officer was referring too.  it is amazing that because a man/woman puts on a uniform, whatever they say is immediately accepted as the truth and solidly based in honesty.  while the taxpayer's attestation, if contradictory, is a lie based in dishonesty.  i on the other hand see two men, period.  one man straight up was disingenuous the other absolutely honest.  

and no, he should not have to nod, wave, or smile in order to maintain his God Granted Rights.  if a police officer does not witness a crime, no crime has been committed.  if they do not have probably cause, leave people's rights unmolested.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

jaxinjersey you are NOT going to regulate which information is allowed into the Off-Topics forum, period.  requesting that i "stop fueling false narratives" is as subjective and slanted as it gets.  your terms of knee-jerk, false narrative, lack of objectivity, bias, grow up, victimization, etc etc etc will not stop me posting.  your bullying and name calling is futile against me.  you should focus more of the attention to the subject matter instead of attempts to assassinate one's character.  

because the disingenuous actions of the police officer is a common occurrence that happens everyday, as you put it, does not Make It Right.   

It was you, Trinity, that ignored my substance of the subject matter, as my perspective was straight forward and objective, revealing the truth.  YOU still have not acknowledged being wrong.  "Thanks Jax", would be fine.

Nothing futile about it... dishonesty reveals itself.  I have no desire to regulate you or anyone else on here, or in real life... but I will call out the BS.

By the way, it was YOUR OWN suggestion a while back, that perhaps you should avoid these off-topic threads.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was you, Trinity, that ignored my substance of the subject matter, as my perspective was straight forward and objective, revealing the truth.  YOU still have not acknowledged being wrong.  "Thanks Jax", would be fine.

Nothing futile about it... dishonesty reveals itself.  I have no desire to regulate you or anyone else on here, or in real life... but I will call out the BS.

By the way, it was YOUR OWN suggestion a while back, that perhaps you should avoid these off-topic threads.

Jax, your point of view is welcomed by me, for sure.  what i do not welcome is the interjection of slants upon my character or direct attacks against what I hold as truth.  we can disagree respectfully without name calling and all the evil slanders.  and thanks for the negs.  it's not good when all men think well of you.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

Will you be calling an "agent to a fictional entity" if your house is vandalized.....you know, for insurance purposes?   :shrug:  

and this is the "all or nothing" attitude i think we should avoid shab.  no one is saying that the police are not appreciated.  if the public peace was not in jeopardy, the institution of policing would not exist.  it exist because a service to the people is necessary if we are to live together in harmony.  at the same time we have a duty to ensure the public trust maintains a certain level of integrity because power and authority will always come subject to corruption, always.  all men/women in position of public trust should endure scrutiny.  not to do so promotes tyranny.  

• Upvote 2

and this is the "all or nothing" attitude i think we should avoid shab.  no one is saying that the police are not appreciated.  if the public peace was not in jeopardy, the institution of policing would not exist.  it exist because a service to the people is necessary if we are to live together in harmony.  at the same time we have a duty to ensure the public trust maintains a certain level of integrity because power and authority will always come subject to corruption, always.  all men/women in position of public trust should endure scrutiny.  not to do so promotes tyranny.  

Agreed and it applies all over the world.

• Upvote 2

there is good and bad everywhere...

Oh my precious little kitty, I'm so surprised at how far down the rabbit hole this entire thread has 

gone before I could get home and tell everyone that, "out of the mouth of babes, and Kitties, comes all the 

truth one will ever need". I never watched the video because I didn't need to to understand that 

it not only came with an agenda, but was most likely made with one too. For the Love of all that is 

Righteous people, I have been pulled over simply because the Officer told me he wanted someone to 

talk to. I've been pulled over for waving at an officer, and once in Ohio just because he wanted to 

show me some rather big deer in the field. Usually, when I was in a hurry to get my load delivered 

but hey, what cha gonna do?

One thing that I do know is it really doesn't matter why the Officer in question did what he did.

It doesn't matter what his motives or racial prejudices were.   LOVE CONQUERS ALL. In every 

situation where a law enforcement officer is encountered EVERYONE MUST remember one thing,

HE IS IN CHARGE. 

And like most human beings he will invariably respond with kindness to an over abundance of love 

and respect from you. 

​The internet is a plethora of knowledge and information. You can get whatever it is that you want 

from it. If your going around looking for something to be upset about, I can assure you that you will

find it on the net. But if your looking for a way to lift your heart and see the good in everyone then you can

also find that on the web. Or you can just create your own. And spread it around on the internet.

Because, in the end,"we all know that people are the same where ever they are,............."

You go Kitty, because you had it right the first time.

• Upvote 2

If'n ya'll liked that then ya gonna go absolutely catnip crazy over this one. 

And considering the subject matter here I would highly recommend that everyone 

watch this move, Because it's not all about forgiveness. I'm not just Lady Grace's Daddy,

I'm Grace's Father!

And I can assure you that a life without Grace is a miserable life.  

Jax, your point of view is welcomed by me, for sure.  what i do not welcome is the interjection of slants upon my character or direct attacks against what I hold as truth.  we can disagree respectfully without name calling and all the evil slanders.  and thanks for the negs.  it's not good when all men think well of you.  

Let's see Trinity... you refuted my perspective (rudely, with a "nope").  There is no slant, no "disagreement" to agree upon.  I re-checked it and provided proof that I was correct...   I respectfully did that with you in mind.  Yet, you have yet to acknowledge that, and instead are deflecting and spinning.  It is no worse than lying... especially to yourself.  

Is it really that difficult to accept, because it upsets your agenda?  You're becoming exceedingly transparent with it all... and that is upsetting to me, and perhaps others here, because you are genuinely liked.  But, enough of the BS perspective, please.

And yes, all of our views are always welcomed... as long as they're honest.  But, you can't hold a lie as a truth... and I will always contest that... with anyone.

By the way... negs were deserved.  Heck, I'd neg myself if I tried to BS someone!

I am not trying to offend or attack you Trinity... I am just standing up for the truth.  Just tired of the spin.

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

the cop trailed the citizen and pulled him over when he saw a violation.  what i am saying is that the police officer accosted the citizen.  he trailed him aggressively, literally mirroring everything the citizen did until finally the citizen signaled less than 100 feet from his turn.  the reason the police officer trailed him in an intimidating fashion was because he made Direct Eye Contact with the police. 

in my opinion this is disingenuous and abuse of authority on the part of the police.  if this is police policy, then anyone who is a target of the police will be found guilty of breaking the law.  this means, TO ME, that there is no spirit of the law.  the law then is used strictly as a tool to exact ones agenda.  

if you regard that as spin, then so be it.  this is how i read and see the situation.  the traffic stop was disingenuous at its core.  here we have a man pulled over for Direct Eye Contact.  Freddy Gray was apprehended for Avoiding Eye Contact.  what does a person have to do to go about living their life unmolested.  from what i am seeing, it is impossible and we are very much smack dead in the middle of a police state.  if this is the truth of the matter, America is now Hitler Germany.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the Apocalypse, for the last thing that cometh shall be the Judgement.

But first, much tribulation.............. 

TO ME, that there is no spirit of the law.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/209530-police-pulls-citizen-over-for-direct-eye-contact-situation-hopeless/page-3#ixzz3oW7rTuqR

Daniel 7:25

Gods message for you

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

You have taught me well my friend, but let us be ever mindful of the situation lest we fall prey to the prophesies of God,

and shall wear out the saints of the most High, 

For we know full well, my brother, that the ;"Ancient of days", will come. Only first,

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.NIV

Then, and only then, shall that,

8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works NIV

Our Lord revealed to me that it matters not who is that,"MAN OF LAWLESSNESS",  as much as that 

we see and know that the," SPIRIT OF LAWLESSNESS", is already at work. And that until the Holy Spirit 

be, "Taken out of the way", we are to give Gods Grace and Love to all.

That, my dear brothers, is how the Holy Spirit restrains the man of Lawlessness. Through our 

giving of Grace and Love. Again I challenge everyone to view the events of this thread through 

a different perspective. Grace concurs all, Love is forever VICTORIOUS! And we are the 

Children of the Most High God. How shall we be anything but LOVE? 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

well put LGD and thank you for bringing the Word of God into this, it is always appropo.  and if it wasn't for the Spirit of Love operating in America, this place would have been set on fire ages ago but people have tolerated their rights and liberties being trampled continuously even to the point where we defend the perpetrator.  

the thing that amazes me is how few see the lawlessness.  for example i mentioned the patriot act to someone and the response was, "if you have nothing to hide, then why the concern?"  after receiving that response from multiple people, i started feeling like a misfit....like perhaps i was seeing something that others weren't.  but i realize that if it weren't for those tolerances and indifferences to abuse of power and gross violation of civil rights, the american community would have folded a long time ago.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the thing that amazes me is how few see the lawlessness.  for example i mentioned the patriot act to someone and the response was, "if you have nothing to hide, then why the concern?"

Read more: 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way

Most people think that this is only referring to the Rapture of the Church, however, I believe that 

the Rapture is more than just a trumpet sound. If the pulling away of the Holy Spirit is the Rapture

then history has shown that God will remove his Spirit slowly. And that is why were seeing, the love of many 

wax cold. 

I recently said to my beloved wife, and even posted it here, that in less than ten yrs the people of this nation

will willingly give up there privacy and worse yet they will think you a criminal if you desire  to be private. 

And that is a prophesy that I will bet on. 

I recently said to my beloved wife, and even posted it here, that in less than ten yrs the people of this nation

will willingly give up there privacy and worse yet they will think you a criminal if you desire  to be private. 

And that is a prophesy that I will bet on. 

brother we living that already.  eric snowden warned the people of what was happening behind closed doors and the people deemed him a traitor.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1