Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i HATE to but 6 Mill for sale

Muleslayer

I am asking $850 per mil

thanks SnowGlobe & TexStorm

That's not that discounted as that BuyIRR site which I think is the same as that cash for dinars is selling uncirculated for $799 and circulated for $749. I know some on here have had some issues with them so may some may be hesitant to buy from them but those are pretty good prices.

Tough times for many my friend. I am sure you will find a good buyer in DV-land. You of all players on this site having to do this, it just kinda hit me in the gut. Then this article which places the next earliest possible RV at the middle of next year, and the Cabinet pulling what sounds like every needed law from being voted on, just to make sure they are free of Maliki's dubious wordings that may support Iraqi corruption. Double punch in the gut.

The current economic crisis is required in Iraq and Reform

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums#ixzz3oeGvASw9

I can only hope that you and anyone else in the same boat still have skin in the game.

That's not that discounted as that BuyIRR site which I think is the same as that cash for dinars is selling uncirculated for $799 and circulated for $749. I know some on here have had some issues with them so may some may be hesitant to buy from them but those are pretty good prices.

Thank you for your opinion.

Tough times for many my friend. I am sure you will find a good buyer in DV-land. You of all players on this site having to do this, it just kinda hit me in the gut. Then this article which places the next earliest possible RV at the middle of next year, and the Cabinet pulling what sounds like every needed law from being voted on, just to make sure they are free of Maliki's dubious wordings that may support Iraqi corruption. Double punch in the gut.

The current economic crisis is required in Iraq and Reform[/size]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums#ixzz3oeGvASw9[/size]

I can only hope that you and anyone else in the same boat still have skin in the game.

Yes still lots of skin in the game. I appreciate your thoughts NYK!

I am heavily invested in dinar.

I made my decision years ago to pay to play.

I was just trying to make a quick fix to a problem.

Oh well!

I can always sell a kidney!

Hey rules! Wanna opinionate on sale of a kidney?

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1

Believing your luck will turn "soon" with a rv rate that will make you thrilled that these dinar did not sell!

Thank you dear.

The odd thing is I lost LESS money cashing in the simple IRA than to take today's going rate that the vultures are willing to pay! Go figure! LOL!

Awe hell, both mine prefer Capt Morgan but you'll have to squeeze them perty hard to 

empty them.   :blush:  :blush: 

"where I go I hope there's RUM"

Do they serve mogen david in heaven ? If they don't who the heck wants to go!

Larry Gatlin

• Upvote 1

Muleslayer.

You could sell smaller amounts on ebay. Like in the 25K to 200k range even with the PP and ebay fees ( about 13.25% ) you will get what you are asking for but takes a little bit of time.

Here is a link to the recent completed listing.. The amounts shown in Green actually sold. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=iraqi%20dinar&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Look at the dates and you will see how many sold just yesterday.

Good Luck to you!

Edited by SocalDinar

Offer withdrawn.

I just cashed in my IRA.

Shite happens!

Back to the drawing board.

As JR samples used to sing.

Gloom despair and agony on me! If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Welcome back,  you dear sweet man.  I'm glad you found a way around this.  I am down to Social Security, and beyond that, nada except my dinar, having cashed in and used everything else, all retirement funds, all savings, everything. I feel a bit desperate at times, but oh, well.  This isnt the worst it could be. The worst it could be is selling my dinar, even just part of it, and then the next day . . .  . . Oh, no!!!  You get the picture. . . .  lol 

Welcome back,  you dear sweet man.  I'm glad you found a way around this.  I am down to Social Security, and beyond that, nada except my dinar, having cashed in and used everything else, all retirement funds, all savings, everything. I feel a bit desperate at times, but oh, well.  This isnt the worst it could be. The worst it could be is selling my dinar, even just part of it, and then the next day . . .  . . Oh, no!!!  You get the picture. . . .  lol  But I would feel a lot more desperate without my dinar.  Owning that worthless currency keeps me in a constantly renewed supply of hope. LOL DUH!! Dense me, huh?!!

• Upvote 1

Francie26, just wanted to let you know how much I have been inspired by your testimony and how you are hanging in there!!  I am so proud of you for staying in hope!!  Let us continue in hope, joy, and peace as we await the "suddenly" to come!!

Welcome back,  you dear sweet man.  I'm glad you found a way around this.  I am down to Social Security, and beyond that, nada except my dinar, having cashed in and used everything else, all retirement funds, all savings, everything. I feel a bit desperate at times, but oh, well.  This isnt the worst it could be. The worst it could be is selling my dinar, even just part of it, and then the next day . . .  . . Oh, no!!!  You get the picture. . . .  lol

Dear sweet man?

Francie you MUST have me confused with my evil Twin named "Skippy". :)

It was just a case of which loss do I prefer most! c'est la vie

My problems are nothing compared to your situation dear.

When the time comes for your yearly renewel of your corporation just reach out to me.

I will gladly help you ma'am!

By the way muleslayer is tied up in the basement!

This is Skippy!

Muleslayer.

You could sell smaller amounts on ebay. Like in the 25K to 200k range even with the PP and ebay fees ( about 13.25% ) you will get what you are asking for but takes a little bit of time.

Here is a link to the recent completed listing.. The amounts shown in Green actually sold. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=iraqi%20dinar&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Look at the dates and you will see how many sold just yesterday.

Good Luck to you!

Thanks SoCal!

Gonna hang tough!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...