Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZAP...The Rate Is $3.41...Exchanges Now In Process.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take it as a rumor until it's varified.

This is only ZAP'S opine.

MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:01:10 -0400
HI ALL...
HAIL HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE…THE MAJOR EVENTS ARE HAPPENING WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING.
THE SKY IS BLUE, THE WIND IS BLOWING, AND THE GRASS IS GREEN. COULDN’T ASK FOR A BETTER DAY EVEN IF IT WAS RAINING.
THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN IN FULL FORCE, AND THE PRIVATE DINAR EXCHANGES ARE WELL ON THEIR WAY AND GETTING DONE.
SOME HAVE BEEN PAID, BUT THAT IS MOSTLY AT THE HIGH LEVELS. ALL MY INTEL POINTS TO A BIT LATER THIS MONTH FOR THE REGULAR AND ANTICIPATED RV.TO GIVE A LITTLE INSIGHT ON THE HISTORIC ASSETS, THESE OLD BONDS AND OTHER DEBT INSTRUMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING AND IDLING UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME (OVERDUE REALLY), ARE BEING TAKEN BACK TO ENABLE THE RELEASE OF THE MATRIX FUNDS FROM THE BACK SCREENS TO THE FRONT WHERE THEY CAN BE USEFUL AND DO SOME WORK.

RIGHT NOW, FLIPPERS AND BANKS AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS ARE DOING A MAGNIFICENT JOB OF ENTICING BOND HOLDERS TO COME IN WITH THEM AND GET REGISTERED FOR COMPENSATIONS.
BUT WHAT A GAMUT OF RANGE THAT IS OFFERED FOR THE COMPENSATION. FOR EXAMPLE ONE TYPE OF BOND IS BEING SOUGHT VERY DILIGENTLY AND THE OFFERS ARE STRONG FROM 20 MILLION TO 2 BILLION PER EACH PIECE OF OLD PAPER.

WHAT THE HOLDERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE SOURCE FOR THESE COMPENSATIONS, AND THAT ALL FLIPPERS AND BANKS AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE ALL “SELLING” THEIR INTAKE TO THE GLOBAL TRUST THAT HAS FINAL JURISDICTIONS.

SO WE ARE SEEING BOND HOLDERS RUNNING ABOUT FROM PLACE TO PLACE LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRICE. SOME ARE GOING AWAY FORM THE ACTUAL PRIMARY CHANNELS THAT ARE DIRECT WITH THE TRUST TO GO TO GREENER PASTURES, AND LESSER COMPENSATIONS, BASED ON THE NICE AND BRIGHT ENTICEMENTS AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THE FLIPPER BUNCH.

IT IS A STUDY IN HUMAN PSYCHE, FRUSTRATION, AND GREED.

THE MESSAGE IS: “COME ONE COME ALL AND DRINK THIS KOOL-AID! IT IS RED AND GREEN AND ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW FOR YOU TODAY ONLY!” USED CAR SALESMEN HAVE NOTHING ON THESE GUYS. TRULY EXTRAORDINARY.

THE DINAR STUFF IS CALMER WITH SECRET MEETINGS AND HANDSHAKES AND ACTUAL CONTRACTS BEING PERFORMED ON, SO THE DINAR AND OTHER CURRENCIES ARE THE FIRST TO GO. THE PRICE STILL REMAINS AT 3.41.

Yet another Guru states the whales, elite & 1 percenters are cashing out at $3.41.

Could the plan be to exclude all the small investors like us?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

I got to wonder exact what these guys get from telling lies?????????????????????

WOW :(

After 5 years in this circus! its still a  big question for me too! there is somebody making big money on this some how. That's what I figure! Just to sit around and make this $h-t up for the kicks of it, don't make since! Nobody is cashing out now or in the near future. I wished I was wrong but I'm not! From what I'm hearing now, the earliest that Iraq could have a rate change is June, 2016 !  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

MID-WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Definition of PROOFNESS

: the state or property of being proof <tested for proofness against water and corrosion> : degree of being proof

Did think proofness was a weird word ,can't fathom out why someone concerned with how waterproof something is has any bearing on the dinar

Too much bad going on in iraq right now for the CBI to even contemplate a small peg change, much less an RV of any consequence. We must be patient, and I readily admit that as long as the lying pumpers are allowed to post their outright filth on this site, there will be emotional turmoil among some here. . We must be patient and calm.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HAHA...You said two days ago your source said all laws would be passed this month...now you say 2016...You are as bad as Zap is

That is what the source said, they were told, from his contacts in Iraq, they( Parliment )  were suppose to start passing all laws that they were to be considering! Their words not mine! 2016 is my opinion, I hope I'm wrong, If they do pass the HCL this month. According to Adam's opinion the RV is not far behind. Which helps everybody that is in this investment! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

Firefly calls out ZAP, Ray Ren & TNT Tony.

OK,  who's lying?

10-12-2015   Newshound Guru firefly   NOBODY GOT PAID EARLY!  Where do banks get their rate from? Unless their is an EXCHANGE RATE THAT IS LIVE, no banks have rates...period....end of story.  The rate will have to travel through several time zones before it goes live.

• Upvote 2

After 5 years in this circus! its still a  big question for me too! 

It's easy... create a website/forum... have people pay to get premium services and rake in the cash. You don't even have to call yourself a guru. Website owners usually get propped up to that level if they sound informed and produce.  Nothing wrong with this model, its how people do it all over the web. It's why bloggers are said to "know" what they are talking about. However if someone comes along and ousts you, there goes your base and your money. Welcome to capitalism! (that was not sarcastic)  People follow these guys because there is a sucker born every minute.

I think that Al's Gores theory on global warming doesn't consider the fact of that his Entscheidungsproblem ask for an algorithm in which he doesn't use the first order of logic with a finite order of axioms , because he has not a an intuitive notion of an effective caculabllity , therefore I think he is full of shiite !  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4

I think that Al's Gores theory on global warming doesn't consider the fact of that his Entscheidungsproblem ask for an algorithm in which he doesn't use the first order of logic with a finite order of axioms , because he has not a an intuitive notion of an effective caculabllity , therefore I think he is full of shiite !  :butt-kicking:

But he does have a catchy last name for halloween.....

• Upvote 2

An Indian man tells his doctor that he and his wife have dreams that in their former life they were 2 teepees....when he gets home and his wife asks him the doctors diagnosis he replies the doctor says we are under a lot of stress and were both probably just two tents and need to relax

• Upvote 3

Yea but I can't say it with out being put in time out !

An Indian man tells his doctor that he and his wife have dreams that in their former life they were 2 teepees....when he gets home and his wife asks him the doctors diagnosis he replies the doctor says we are under a lot of stress and were both probably just two tents and need to relax

. Ha great moral clean joke ! I like !
  • Upvote 2