Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rate is $3.41 In Iraq...VARIFIED.

Luigi1

Really? Then why is Iraq Dinar still selling for around $800 per million on line?

LOL

Stay here because you do not have the talent for sales! ;)

watch how i sell shhhhh

yours only for .99 per dinar, wont last long, first come first served,

dont act now, dont fault me

i am trying to help you be RICH

call davis, .99 

shhhhhh deal for you only

not your friends

davis

"..................................................................I do not believe it!"

"..................................................................but wouldn't it be lovely!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

I'll be thirsty tonight for some whiskey shots at tonight's happy hour lol  :cheesehead:

• 2 weeks later...

oh Luigi whatever other rubbish your going to post at least spell the title correctly ....... every post you keep saying "Varified" the word doesn't exist !!

Hmm. define varified... a variable of how much the author has been receiving electric shock treatments.

Negociate, varified...perhaps some of that Dinar money might be properly used for a Hooked on Phonics program? Hard to take anyone seriously when posts are just short of reading hieroglyphics.

Wuts wrong wit hukd on foniks? 

Luigi I really don't think that you are a pumper at all, I think you are a saint that we can't beat the Shiite out of when our day is bad ! I know that you don't believe a damn thing you print but I am a master of knowing people when they show their hand and my friend you have already showed both of yours......you are DV's heat magnet, there can be no other reason for your internet simulation .....however my wife's dog is to old to kick "and not that I ever would...I had to add that part so y'all know I'm not an mean SOB" and because it's cyber space , I give you many thanks before my boots kick you over the goal post of life !