Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rate is $3.41 In Iraq...VARIFIED.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The latest from across the pond says in country RV.

The rate is $3.41 on the smart cards.

Take as a rumor although sourses confirm this.

I will not believe until I see it on FOREX.

Your OPINE. Your view.

06 Oct 2015  TNT Tony...

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards and the rate on the cards is $3.41 – and I’m talking about people I’ve actually talked to.  

Other gurus may not be seeing anything, but people at various levels of the GOVERNMENT AND BANKING SYSTEM are saying this is happening and PEOPLE ARE USING THEIR CARDS.

Banks are putting out a new window for exchanges taking place, with NO vacations allowed the last two weeks of the month because they will be busy.  

They are moving people to different locations and TESTING THE SYSTEM today as we speak, to make sure it’s working, and I’m sure it is.  Everyone is excited and happy and waiting;  We are all waiting on just ONE agency to give their okay, and we are ready to go.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 28

Luigi says...

The latest from across the pond says in country RV.

The rate is $3.41 on the smart cards.

Take as a rumor although sourses confirm this.

I will not believe until I see it on FOREX.

Your OPINE. Your view.

06 Oct 2015  TNT Tony...

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards and the rate on the cards is $3.41 – and I’m talking about people I’ve actually talked to.  

Other gurus may not be seeing anything, but people at various levels of the GOVERNMENT AND BANKING SYSTEM are saying this is happening and PEOPLE ARE USING THEIR CARDS.

Banks are putting out a new window for exchanges taking place, with NO vacations allowed the last two weeks of the month because they will be busy.  

They are moving people to different locations and TESTING THE SYSTEM today as we speak, to make sure it’s working, and I’m sure it is.  Everyone is excited and happy and waiting;  We are all waiting on just ONE agency to give their okay, and we are ready to go.

Really?

Dont you ever get tired of spewing this nonsense?

• Upvote 2

When will they learn that one dinar loaded on a card in Iraq is worth one dinar; not more, not less.

One dinar in Iraq can never be worth more than one dinar. In Iraq the question is: How many dollars can you buy for one dinar, and the answer to that is not loaded to the card.

Is there not a way to revoke Luigi's ability to post? This all seems so senseless and self serving (although I am not quite sure what he/she gains from such nonsense).

I have been in this investment since 04 and his ramblings are very reminiscent of ShotGun Susie (remember the famous "We'll swoon in June" claims?)

It's no longer, cute, funny or even moderately amusing.

• Upvote 3

oh Luigi whatever other rubbish your going to post at least spell the title correctly ....... every post you keep saying "Varified" the word doesn't exist !!

I actually spelled varified properly once a few weeks ago.

You commented me for doing it right.

Your opine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2