Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 7 October 2015

Adam Montana

Good morning all!

First a little about the Dominica project, then the dinar update. calkid11 will kick me off here!

Hello Adam, any news on the HCL? Also how is the container doing? Thanks to all here at DV for being so kind & working so hard for this project.

THANK YOU TOO ALL HERE AT THE SITE.

I'm sure you all know I'm anxious to give an update on how things went with our Dominica 

project... I AM!

I have a lot to share, but I don't want to do it piecemeal... so I'll take my time with the full 

report.

Here's the short version: The 20' container was loaded yesterday and sent to the shipyard.

:twothumbs:

I feel so good about what we did there... it just warms my heart, it really does! What we as 

a community were able to do... it's just amazing. I can't wait to see this completed, with a 

GOOD amount of items in the hands of those in Dominica who will really appreciate it.

I should have that write-up finished and posted tomorrow or Friday - I'll email when it's up!

Now the Iraqi Dinar, which is why the other bunch of you are here :lol:

I've been saying for a short time now - a SHORT time - that we're waiting on the HCL to 

come through and that is pretty much it. I say a "short time", because for a LONG time we 

needed more - GOI, Chapter 7, etc. 

We HAVE the majority of what we need for an RV.

All we need now is the HCL... and until that's through, there is no RV.

:shrug:

My sources are quiet right now. I see a glimmer of hope in this article (thanks Yota!), but if they

are referring to the "law 56" that is stated in the wikisource Constitution of Iraq, then it's nothing 

to get excited about OTHER than the fact that we're finally hearing "oil and gas" again. It's 

been a quiet month and more since we heard much about "oil and gas" (HCL), so let's hope 

this is the start of the upswing.

If we start seeing more HCL articles, it could be time to get excited. :)

Please advise what happens to this investment and the Iraq Dinar when Iran takes over the state of Iraq. Do you thinks this is a event to happen?

Regards,

flboy

I don't believe that will happen. If it did, we should probably focus on more important 

things than just the value of the Dinar.

Once upon a time I heard that transactions like this Big revaluation we're hoping for, happen all the time and investors make big profits off of them. The difference is that the internet exists now so regular people like us find out about stuff like this now.

My question is, do you think it's possible that that's slowing things down at all? Maybe they don't want so many common people profiting like that...

Or do you think that has 0 to do with anything?

It very well could have had an effect on the process, but it doesn't matter at this 

stage - the internet exists and you can't turn it off.

:shrug:

Good Morning Adam !

Looks to me at this moment in time that your thought an a 10 cent RV may be pretty accurate.   

If so this will be a disappointment to many as 1 million IQD will come out at $100,000 USD. 

This is still a phenomenal ROI. 

I would appreciate your thoughts on if this was the starting point, will we see a fixed float or a free float.  If a free float, do you have any expectations for the IQD that you would be willing to share?

Thanks

Anyone that's disappointed with a .10 RV doesn't deserve the $100,000! Lmao:

Fixed or float - I have differing opinions on that one. BOTH are positive, because 

the CBI won't launch a new rate until they know they can sustain it... so if it's a float, 

it will only go up in value. Bonus for us!

But if they have any concerns at all, then they might want to peg it (fix) for a time to 

prevent any movement and control the value. Again - Good for us, because we won't 

lose value!

My final answer is a hybrid - it's very easy to see them coming out fixed, and then 

switching to a float once they are confident.

With the way the CBI moves, we might want to assume that they would hold it fixed 

for years, but the other side of that coin is that when the CBI makes a big move... I 

believe they are going to be ready to play, and they will do things we don't expect.

Thanks for the question.

:twocents:

================================

I'm going to go get to work on my Dominica project report and also catch a plane 

here shortly. Talk to you all shortly!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 16

Thanks Adam! :twothumbs: Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell me what the final total was for Dominica? Thanks!

Last I checked it was a little over 22,000.

I mentioned in a VIP thread recently that I won't login to certain accounts while traveling ... I'm currently traveling and that's an account I won't login to until I'm certain I'm on a secure connection. :)

I'll include the total in my report later this week. I am extremely proud and honored to be part of this :twothumbs:

• Upvote 11

CNN << BREAKING HCL NEWS >> ...

CNN. Broadcasting While Placing Firecrackers Beneath The GOI's Chairs !

Commission intends to propose the oil law on oil and gas legislation without waiting for the government

07/10/2015

BAGHDAD / JD / .. A member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary deputy Zaher al-Abadi, the determination of his committee's proposal oil and gas law and enacted in Parliament in the event of the failure of the government to send a bill to the House of Representatives.

He said al-Abadi told / JD /: "The oil and gas law is one of the important laws, which will eliminate a lot of outstanding problems regarding the oil especially between the federal and provincial Governments, "adding that" the government withdrew oil and gas law for the purpose of Parliament make amendments to it. " He added that "in the event of the failure of the government to send the amended version of the oil and gas law Vstljo the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary to propose a new law on oil and gas legislation in parliament without reference to the government," ./ ended / 8 /

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=6211

B)B)B)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Adam......Happy to hear you are keeping a close eye on the container. As we all know, there are bad people who could seize incoming donations and sell them for profit. A sorry lot they are for sure, but me thinks they will not get their grubby hands on this container. Again, well done to all who had a part in this project. Sorry to say I was not one of them as I had made previous commitments. If it be possible, could we maybe see some photos of those smiling faces. As I recall, you mentioned earlier you intended to do just that. Thanks again Adam for the driving force you provided.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for all your hard work and the goodness to do for others in this world.

May you be blessed everyday with the true riches this life has to offer: love and doing what's right to be a better person.

God Bless!

• Upvote 1

I know we didn't do this awesome deed for Dominica to be blessd with a great RV , we did it because its the right thing to do !! Give your fellow man and woman and child a hand up so they too can prossper again !!  I hope and pray that this post of Thugs is the real deal so we may continue to help others in need as well as ourselves !! Thanks to Adam and all who helped here , Awesome job my fellow dinarians , lets hope great things are about to unfold !! GO RV !!!

• Upvote 3