Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

ladyGrace'sDaddy

ANYONE NOTICE THIS?

So I thought I would check to CBI this morning and much to my surprise I noticed that there was a major change on the site.

I am NOT referring to the new site that has its server in Texas. I am referring to the old site and the fact that the formatting is different. I'm on my smartphone and don't know how to bring over the link if somebody can do it for me to make it easier that would be much appreciated.

• Upvote 3

Still showing the same Old currency, Don't you not think they would show the new currency in circulation. still the same Old Rate.

• Upvote 1

So I thought I would check to CBI this morning and much to my surprise I noticed that there was a major change on the site.

I am NOT referring to the new site that has its server in Texas. I am referring to the old site and the fact that the formatting is different. I'm on my smartphone and don't know how to bring over the link if somebody can do it for me to make it easier that would be much appreciated.

Your smartphone sure is......Smart.   :huh:   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi1
      3/9/2018  RayRat....
      Friday – The CBI announces “financial stability” for Iraq. [The establishing of a government should be all that’s left?]
      Iraqi president, Masoum, receives a special US envoy whose purpose was to support the “stability of Iraq” and continue to provide assistance as per previous agreement.
      Iraq is discontinuing the use of US dollars for trade transactions with Iran and will use the Euro, the Rial and the Dinar. The 2% compliance issues are no longer a concern.
      16 political parties agreed to form a coalition of “reform and construction” which was announced as the most powerful Parliamentary block, calling themselves the “Alliance.”
      On Monday, the new session of Parliament opened, deputies took their oath of office, and then recessed for the day. They will resume on Tuesday to elect the presidencies and other matters.
      [On the surface, financial stability and a stable government seem to prevail……let’s see the CBI’s next move.]
    • By Dinardarp
      Hopefully this means something is up?

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2018/05/18/newtechnic-wins-contract-for-new-central-bank-of-iraq/
    • By Luigi1
      3 April 2018  Whitelions: Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency? The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.
      The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including “Economy News”, “The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply,” noting that ” To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. ”
    • By Luigi1
      http://www.****************.com/our-blog/delta-and-ktfa-members-tuesday-pm-7-25-17

CBI releases pictures of the new lower denoms. See link above.
    • By Luigi1
      In another news article stated that Iraq ranks 5th in the world with the most gold reserves.
      Iraq can back most of it's currency with gold before & after RV.

20 July 2017  Enorrste...
      We have an actual CBI spokesman claiming that their reserves are 3x the amount of cash inncirculation.
      Their cash in circulation is IQD 57 Trillion or about $50 Billion.
      Sounds to me like they may have 100% coverage of their currency
      Which is good by any standard but how he comes uo with 3x, I don't understand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.