Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Millionday: Al Arabiya television quoted Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi request of former Prime Minister and Vice President of the Republic article Nuri al-Maliki, the evacuation of the headquarters and private offices Bmansbah.

It quoted unnamed sources that a formal letter of Abadi Office arrived to al-Maliki, in this regard, asking him to hand over all public property, which is still occupied, to the official concerned authorities in the Government, within 48 hours, in a new step of the reforms demanded by the people.

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- FORMAL NOTICE

Millionday: WHOOPOW WOW

Baxter1243: Have they gotten Maliki out of his residence yet? that was over a month ago.. wasnt it?

katkat: MD, when was that letter dated or was M asked to leave in 48 hours

Millionday: THIS IS CURRENT NEWS OF AN ORDER FROM ABADI -- SO WITH TIME CHANGE I WOULD SAY TOMORROW OR NEXT MORNING IS HOW LONG HE HAS

Millionday: HE WAS ORDERED 48 HOURS --

Millionday: >>>>>2015-10-04 02:10:03

jackflash101st: just seems to me Abadi is still going soft on maliki he's been asked numerous times,,perhaps its time for delta force to remove him

Millionday: THIS IS A FORMAL ORDER THAT WOULD RESULT IN A WARRANT IMO AND BY LAW THAT I HAVE READ

• Upvote 2