Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Contactors Paid At New Rate...Walk Off Jobs.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

We have reports of US contractors being paid at the new rate.

Contractors are walking off the jobs with their new found wealth.

Still no word on what the rate is or loaded smart card rates.

Treat as a rumor until verified by other sources.

02 Oct 2015  Intel Gurus TNT Tony & Ray Ren...

One of our contractors over there informed us that his rate had changed.  His American people are walking off the job and going home, saying they are done.  People are on airplanes going home;  people got their rate.  That was on Monday evening, after our call. During our last call, I got the text from another Iraqi citizen who owns a business over and over here, with an international card – and his card showed the new rate. That was during the call.

There are two ends of Iraq – one in Baghdad and one in Kurdistan.  Before, when the rate was changed and loaded on cards, they were still some of the first to get it then. We thought everyone was going to get the new rate today, but they haven’t yet.  Our contacts are getting the international rates on their cards, but everyone in the country is not. They have changed the prices in the market, but not to the international rate.  If they had, the people would not be protesting in the streets about the corruption and lack of money. I don’t think Syria matters, but they have to do this before Iraq erupts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 22

These outright lies should be banned from this website. This is blatantly false information that does nothing but gin up the buy rates ofdinar from the gullible, thus placing them at even greater financial risk. We all know this stuff is absolute crap, and it needs to be banned from this site, in my opinion.

• Upvote 6

I don't know where Adam found him but he is definitely entertainment while we wait ! It's like you had a real bad day and you come home and you just want to kick the Shiite out of the dog, just because he's there ! I think luigi1 is one of those sado's !

• Upvote 2

I Love it Bravo Bravo  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: Bravo Bravo . Ok that's enuff there's my coffee.

I was standing on a corner

in Winslow Arizona such a fine sight to see

It`s a girl my lord in a flatbed ford and she`s 

slowing down to take a look at me.   :)

• Upvote 1

These outright lies should be banned from this website. This is blatantly false information that does nothing but gin up the buy rates ofdinar from the gullible, thus placing them at even greater financial risk. We all know this stuff is absolute crap, and it needs to be banned from this site, in my opinion.

I wish it were banned. Rumors have a possibility of being true. These are outright lies. For some reason, the members like this useless clutter. I'm beginning to think they're all trolls.

• Upvote 2