Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gunmen steal 600 million dinars from civil vehicle in eastern Baghdad

SocalDinar

Gunmen steal 600 million dinars from civil vehicle in eastern Baghdad

Sep 29, 2015

Representational-file-photo.20.jpg.

(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – A source in the police announced on Monday, that gunmen stole 600 million dinars from inside a civil vehicle east of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “unidentified gunmen driving three vehicles stopped a civil car and stole an amount of 600 million dinars that were inside it in Jamila area in Sadr city.”

The source, who asked anonymity, added: “the security forces cordoned off the scene and opened an investigation into the incident.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/gunmen-steal-600-million-dinars-civil-vehicle-eastern-baghdad/

• Upvote 1

they have somebody on the inside that tip them off-----for sure

Yep, That will make them want to RV, won't it! The incompetence is staggering.  :confused2:

Why would you be rolling with half a mil in your car with no protection?  No armor?

Sounds like Maliki's special personal,guard wanted to,get a retirement package before the end comes.

The more I stay in this the more I see this will never RV, there best bet is to print New Dinar and make what we have worthless . Not that its worth anything now..I think we have all been lead to beleave in something that will never happen. Sometimes you have to wipe the slate clean and get a fresh Start. Nothing will happen this year...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4