Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Insider Sources Say 1 OCT.

Luigi1

Gurus TNT & Ray Ren:

EXCHANGING:    Send you to locations based on the amount of currency you hold.  May need second appointment to negotiate a rate. Wealth Managers are now set up to do the exchanges. Single notes will go to a regular bank. Larger amounts expected to be directed to other locations.  They do not want lines at the banks.  Want the exchange completed in the first 10 days from when it starts and expect the other 6 million to exchange to come in over the next months.  Banks to be open to 11 pm.  May have a third shift.  Soon as numbers are released you can start to call for appointments. Tony said,  You may expect to go into the bank and educate them on their own procedures.  Do not accept what you are told by a branch manager or head teller.  They may not know.
Each bank now expected to have their own 800 numbers.

Caller:  Got to know the Governors wife . . . we share recipes. . . hear from her . . .told me everyone will be able to exchange by Oct. first.  Another connection is telling us the same thing.
Caller:  On scale of 100 this month?   Tony: Odds this happening now 99.8%

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

Absolute garbage as usual. This is simply not how the financial world works. I thought we got past this simpleton baloney years ago. When (if) an RV occurs, it has to occur instantaneously to everyone regardless of electronic fund accounts or actual cash. It cannot come in dribble and drop. That is NOT how world finance works. Maybe it's how your childhood allowance worked, but you are now in big boy pants, and that requires a big boy "understanding" of the process.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Absolute garbage as usual. This is simply not how the financial world works. I thought we got past this simpleton baloney years ago. When (if) an RV occurs, it has to occur instantaneously to everyone regardless of electronic fund accounts or actual cash. It cannot come in dribble and drop. That is NOT how world finance works. Maybe it's how your childhood allowance worked, but you are now in big boy pants, and that requires a big boy "understanding" of the process.

Antietam calm down there are talking about exchanging which comes after a rate change. I hope we all no this is SPECULATION. I hope you didn't put more than you can afford to lose, and will not change your personal life becouse nobody knows when and if we will be able to make any money on this. If you know so so much about finances why not put your money jnj,aapl,gild is a pretty good return. Not quite the gamble. Take a chill pill and wait and relax.

Hopium.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey Fourwheel. I absolutely know this is a speculation, but it doesn't mean we have to be subjected to a daily drivel of nonsensical crapola, unless you feel the need to be entertained. As for me,I don't require the cheap advertising tricks to know that the dinar over time will almost assuredly increase in value. If you take notice, virtually all of the dopey guru spin has to do with making people rich overnight. The big RV. I have never believed that part of dinar theater. I do believe the dinar is undervalued at present, but should increase over time, therefore making it an interesting long term investment. I have no pschological need for a daily dose of propaganda to stay in the game. But there is a limit to my tolerance of iraq's dysfunctionality. Five years. No more than that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

...it's like they've never even gone to a bank to exchange even EUROS. That's just not how it works. So much cloak and daggers involved whenever these people talk about exchanging currency.

You go into the bank. You tell what currency you want to exchange. They give you a rate that takes a certain percentage (since that's how banks make money off of the service), you agree, you fill out the paperwork, voila.

I wish it was true that there will be a massive, magical change in 2 days, but come on... It's like they've never been inside a bank before.

• Upvote 1

...it's like they've never even gone to a bank to exchange even EUROS. That's just not how it works. So much cloak and daggers involved whenever these people talk about exchanging currency.

You go into the bank. You tell what currency you want to exchange. They give you a rate that takes a certain percentage (since that's how banks make money off of the service), you agree, you fill out the paperwork, voila.

I wish it was true that there will be a massive, magical change in 2 days, but come on... It's like they've never been inside a bank before.

Who is they?

They are those selling and profiting from dinar sales prior to an increase in value