Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barclays Says Iraq Oil Production at Risk

Freedomrules

Hope is not the same as Faith Rock.

People can hope for almost anything. That does not mean it will happen but they can hope for it to happen

I really hope I hit the lottery! LOL  Not likely but I can still hope for it to happen.

I really do hope people make some money off the dinar.  I did so I know it's possible.

Do I have faith in he dinar making people money? Well not so much.

• Upvote 1

I said I do hope people make money Caz. I really do.  Why would you think otherwise?  And yes I did make some money off the dinar  years ago I bought mostly lower denoms  and people were paying premium for them when i sold. Did i make a lot of money. Nope. But I am in the black for actual dinar.  Im not counting my time LOL

But I am not a man of faith so i can say honestly without contradicting myself that I do not have much faith that people will make money. 

Hope that clarifies my thoughts for you.  No hidden agenda here . Just  my opinion

SD,

You said you made money..............but have no faith others will. My question: what makes you special or what secret do you have that would allow you to make money, but not others? I didn't need clarification on WHAT you said just an answer as to why you made a profit, but others won't. I'm not twisting your words just asking a simple question based on your statement.

Edited by caz1104
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree with you SD. Even though I am a man of faith, I do not believe this is a God blessing. If He wanted to make hundreds of thousands of Christians overnight millionaires, He could just make it happen. He doesn't need the dinar to do it. To me the dinar investment is a secular activity, no different than buying gold coins or adding stocks to a 401k. For those who do believe this is spiritually linked, I would humbly suggest you try and find a single case of Jesus blessing any of His followers with money. He knows the Human spirit too well.

• Upvote 3

I know what we have , I know what I've learned and I know there is nothing more important than God and family and true friends! As smart as we all are , none of us has nothing on the other, if my faith brought me here , it will bring me home. We love, we live , we learn, we want, we need that's what I know. For those of you who have never witnessed a true miracle you may not understand where I am coming from. The really funny thing is that none of us are in control of this debenture and yet we are all here, what reasoning is that ! And that's the funny part ! I do not believe it is by chance anymore than you believe it is all by chance. Chance is not reasoning! We are all trying to reason, so it would be mindful of one another to reason, not argue, but reason what we have, why we are here, what is our purpose? Anyone of you can read my profile and know who I am or what I am. If you want to fire away at me with out me knowing who in the hell you really are or what you are, that is wrong. I don't play games anymore, I'm just too damn old for that ! "Who are you ?".........

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with you SD. Even though I am a man of faith, I do not believe this is a God blessing. If He wanted to make hundreds of thousands of Christians overnight millionaires, He could just make it happen. He doesn't need the dinar to do it. To me the dinar investment is a secular activity, no different than buying gold coins or adding stocks to a 401k. For those who do believe this is spiritually linked, I would humbly suggest you try and find a single case of Jesus blessing any of His followers with money. He knows the Human spirit too well.

Very well Said Antietam.

SD,

You said you made money..............but have no faith others will. My question: what makes you special or what secret do you have that would allow you to make money, but not others? I didn't need clarification on WHAT you said just an answer as to why you made a profit, but others won't. I'm not twisting your words just asking a simple question based on your statement.

Never said i was special Caz.   I work for a living just like you and most here do. .  I made some money selling my dinar to other speculators not by selling it back to the CBI.  That's how i made money.  Not by an Revaluation by the Central but by a premium people were paying for Market rate. When i bought these  lower denoms I paid the Central bank rate at the time .    Maybe i wrong here but i don't think you can buy them anymore at their actual CBI value. 

Most people i know bought 25K notes. If you look at the sites selling dinar and even here at DV most are selling the higher notes.  Lower denoms are still going for higher than value but for much less than when i sold most of mine over a year ago, I think the 50s being cut from circulation may have caused this.  

Please let me clarify my statements.  Yes you are correct in  that if people paid less than the current market value and sell at the current market value or higher they will make some money minus the VIP fees ,other website fees and the spread they will make some  money. Maybe not a lot but some.  But I  do not have any faith in the GOI or the Central Bank raising the value any considerable amount in the near future.  Do I hope they do ? well sure I do. But I do not believe in a global currency reset. I do not believe there are hidden bank screens. I do not believe that their is a big red button that Shabs could mysteriously  push to somehow create wealth from nowhere..  Even when the Fed creates currency i do not believe they are not creating wealth. In fact i believe they are creating more debt.  Debt that someone will have to pay for someday.

And lets be honest here Caz.  You were poking for a reaction.  

I know what we have , I know what I've learned and I know there is nothing more important than God and family and true friends! As smart as we all are , none of us has nothing on the other, if my faith brought me here , it will bring me home. We love, we live , we learn, we want, we need that's what I know. For those of you who have never witnessed a true miracle you may not understand where I am coming from. The really funny thing is that none of us are in control of this debenture and yet we are all here, what reasoning is that ! And that's the funny part ! I do not believe it is by chance anymore than you believe it is all by chance. Chance is not reasoning! We are all trying to reason, so it would be mindful of one another to reason, not argue, but reason what we have, why we are here, what is our purpose? Anyone of you can read my profile and know who I am or what I am. If you want to fire away at me with out me knowing who in the hell you really are or what you are, that is wrong. I don't play games anymore, I'm just too damn old for that ! "Who are you ?".........

And I totally respect your Faith  Texstorm.  But I also respect every one else s faith . Even if it is different than yours. 

• Upvote 1

Same as I do for you my friend! But at least I know a little bit about of who you are. You hide behind nothing , nor do I ! What reasoning do these others wish to project when we don't even know what their intentions are. I am in this to win and truthfully , I already have for what wisdom I've gain , and that alone far exceeds any loses. When we all walk away from this one day , I hope that we all can do better for those that we love and care about and even those that we don't really know. For what have we gained if we lost it all ! Mathew 16:26 "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul ? " And whether you are a believer or not, there is no truer statement than that ! As defined by Webster ,the essence of you is the synomym of your own being.

• Upvote 2

SD, No "not poking" anything I was just wonderin why you thought others couldn't(no faith) make money.......but you did. So as you now say people can make money going the avenue you did depending on purchase price............hmmmm sounds like almost every known investment/speculation known to man............nothing earth shattering. The dig was presented by you and your original statement, not me. All I did was question why you thought others could'nt make money while you were able to.

Not what I said caz

I said I did not have any faith that they would make any money.

Just like I don't have any faith in the dinar making people money. Just like I do not expect to make any money off my 25 k notes that I still have

I never said people couldn't or wouldn't make any money

And yes you were poking for a reaction. And yes you do put words in people's mouth and try to spin most everything people say that you do not agree with.

I.hope you make a CAZillion dollars

Funny, I quoted your exact words thus the quotations. Here are your words again just like I posted the 1st time "Do I have faith in he dinar making people money? Well not so much" "I did so I know it's possible". If that's putting words in your mouth my advise would be, not to post the words I put in your mouth, smh.

Key word in my post before this one was "thought" in regards to "couldn't & "wouldn't"

Edited by caz1104

Why do SOME (key word) LOPsters have a problem with the written word, especially their own? No goading just straight forward question? LOPsters-If ya firmly believe what ya post...........stand up and own it. Quit hiding behind false premises, multiple name changes & the blame game. AGAIN key word is SOME for the challenged.

Edited by caz1104

"State your case with black or white.

But when one little cross leads to shots, grit your teeth.

You run for cover so discreet, why don't they... Do what they

say, say what you mean. One thing leads to another.

I know I listen to long, but you told me something wrong.

But then one thing leads to another"

Umbertino where are ya my friend?

You must get real lonely.. I feel sorry for you.  I honestly do.  Something must have happened to you in the past that causes such great anger.  Well I  would rather have you take it out on me than taking it out on your wife and kids or any one else that is close to you.

So I'll play along so that you don't abuse your friends and family. 

I'm your Huckleberry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why do SOME (key word) LOPsters have a problem with the written word, especially their own? No goading just straight forward question? LOPsters-If ya firmly believe what ya post...........stand up and own it. Quit hiding behind false premises, multiple name changes & the blame game. AGAIN key word is SOME for the challenged.

My point exactly Caz ! I very much respect SD because we know who he is and what he likes to do, the others hide because they reveal nothing about themselves and instead propagate a negative conclusion. The world ain't all roses and even it was , you would still have the thorns, but the sweet smell and the beauty and the wonders are enough for me. When my 401k crashed and my insurance crashed, I found out about this debenture, God blessed me with enough money (that means I was doing the right thing) to go all in......and not affect anything else in my life.....so after careful deliberation I prayed to my Lord , that should this be my financial freedom ,that I would take care of my family and all of those that came into my life. I do not care about money other than to pay the bills, I do not worship money. Everything I own is bought and paid for and what I work for today is my own level of comfort, I could be eating beans , but I choose to eat is lobster (lol). What I'm saying is that the world is not all bad and your own personal attitude affects all of those around you and even including you. Damn I feel good about this debenture!
  • Upvote 4

Texstorm,

I agree!!

If one's life hinges on one investment/venture/speculation then that's not good. My GUESS (keyword) is that the majority vested here (DV-Dinar) have multiple (more than one) investments. Now I can't say I know this 100% for only LOPsters know everything 100% just ask them.

However if it is your one and only investment and you bet the farm (as LOPsters will have you believe that this is the majority). My humble advise if ya feel the least bit squeamish, go with your gut and sell.

No words twisted, & no dig's, just honest opinions were used in this post (keyword-OPINION)

smile

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not to be a debbie doubter, but I think that the majority of dinar holders in the US bought the currency on the advice of friends or family members without any real understanding of global financial procedures. Just a guess. It was why I bought mine, I will admit. If they bought alot ( as in tens of millions of dinar ) it may have seriously over-extended them. That was the mistake a lot of people made. Now, they either have to sell some or all of it at a discount (loss) to pay their bills. It's a bitter pill to swallow. Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes to be made a fool of. So take my advice, and quit fantasizing over a huge RV, and view this instead as a long term investment.

• Upvote 1

Antietam,

If what you say is true and people listened to the wrong folk, and compounded that by overextending themselves .......................well i'm sorry, no one to blame but the man/woman in the mirror. Your premise I can attest too is not absolute, I can only speak for myself and those that I personally know that also vested...........we understood (as in all ventures) and still do understand nothing is guaranteed, and vested what we could afford to lose. It really is no different than any other investment imo.

I must admit I come to DV to listen to the crybabies wine & ****** about mean ol gurus, how others are stupid for believing, and how no one is going to make money. Another words calling the kettle black. It's amazing to me how many newfound foreign currencies cartoon characters now reside here. Not one has presented any credentials to back up there new found intelligence. I & no one else for that matter 't needs DV to find the latest on Foreign Currencies-LOL. I love the entertainment that DV provides, well worth the price of admission-LOL

My opinions presented in this post

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not to be a debbie doubter, but I think that the majority of dinar holders in the US bought the currency on the advice of friends or family members without any real understanding of global financial procedures. Just a guess. It was why I bought mine, I will admit. If they bought alot ( as in tens of millions of dinar ) it may have seriously over-extended them. 

i believe the words you wrote are very true Antietam.  to this day i have found very few people who understand even the basics of the economic systems that affect their lives.  when i originally purchased dinar, i was no exception.  since that time however my education on economics has witnessed significant explosion.  i am more confident today than i have ever been in this investment and speculation.  investment because i heavily invested in iraq's stock exchange.  speculation because of the physical dinar that i hold.  

if i were to sum my perspective up, it would go like this.  iraq's potential for an economic boom is very high because of internal and external factors.  internally iraq's reformation process will lead to sustained growth.  externally the global economy is starved and begging for developing nations to provide investment opportunities.  iraq is more important than just iraq.  the global economy is unbalanced, developed nations are capped out of growth potential, and the developing nations are being called upon to help restore balance.  dinar speculators will see a profit and most likely incremental growth as capital inflows to the country naturally push the value of the currency upward.  investors will witness exponential growth on levels that will dwarf the dotcom boom where millionaires were made literally overnight.  once foreign investment flood iraq, the tsunami will happen due to competition.  investment in iraq will become so competitive that a bubble will form causing iraq to appear way more valuable than in actuality....and that is when i get out.  

lastly, and to leave everyone with something tangible to consider, there are 6 primary factors determining a country's exchange rate in comparison to other countries (exchange rates are a comparative measure).  all a person has to do is study iraq's data against these 6 factors and they should be able to tangibly establish the probability of their speculation.

1. Differentials in Inflation
  2. Differentials in Interest Rates
  3. Current-Account Deficits
  4. Public Debt
  5. Terms of Trade
  6. Political Stability and Economic Performance

according to my analysis (when debt is good), the only area iraq is not winning is point 6 and it is currently being addressed (point 6 is discussed in my take on why i like iraq).  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1