Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi Drops The Big One...We Have A Date & Rate.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Sunday is the end of EID.

Abadi has a big announcement after EID.

Treat as a rumor until after the speach.

9-26-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday  Announcement quote: "the Presidency will launch a national reconciliation project, which will be presented to the heads of political blocs for the purpose identified and then starting to implement a long holiday."  THIS WAS A HUGE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT MADE TODAY [FRIDAY].    AFTER...THE EID FEAST...THEY WILL LAUNCH THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION PROJECT...  THIS IS THE COMPLETE NEW IRAQ WHICH COVERS ALL ASPECTS OF UNITY IN ITS ENTIRE FORM INCLUSIVE OF ALL PARTIES AND ALL OF IRAQ...HENCE >>>NATIONAL RECONCILIATION PROJECT...THIS IS HUGE IN OUR TIMELINE...

"The Ministry of Finance will open on the first of next month, the first Islamic bank...OPENING THE FIRST OF OCTOBER.  THEY ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY ALL STAKEHOLDERS SO THIS TIMING HAS TO BE THE RIGHT TIMING BUT...INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE BEING MET MEANS WHAT? IT MEANS...WHOOPOW!  Quote: "House vote on the draft amendment to the Investment Law Minutes after the Eid al-Adha."  WOW INVESTMENT LAW WITHIN MINUTES.  IN ORDER FOR THESE THINGS TO EVEN BE SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT (NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE AND THE FIRST ISLAMIC BANK OPENING) -- THE INVESTMENT LAW WOULD ALMOST HAVE TO BE VOTED WITHIN MINUTES AFTER THE EID FEAST IMO.   ALSO I READ 12 OTHER LAWS AS WELL.  SO HOLD YOUR HAT AND PRAY.  

9-25-2015   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77  AND here they come...10 important laws...that will bring forth good news after the holiday.  Knocking on the door...who's there...PM Abadi...what do you want...we are busy auditing...I've got the laws...what laws...you know...the "LAWS"...Parliament has promised me they will get some things done by a certain date...all the people in the land will be happy...but happiest will be those outside.

24 Sept 2015...TNT Tony:  I got a lot of insight yesterday, but don’t think they want it out at this time;  they tweaked it, not totally changed it, and we’ll find out the final tweaks on the final day.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  I hope you enjoy your stay in Vegas!
405 caller:  Last time I heard the rates, it was dong = 47 cents, dinar = $3.91…
Tony:  The dong rates sounds good, dinar is between $3.22 and $3.91.  Pam?
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

....yeah well....in the meantime, treat as total crap.....UNTIL obviously shown to be

total crap!!!.......................... :bs::deadhorse:

Smells like Luisqueegie dropped a big one in here...

Talk about dropping "The Big One".....

I took a Luigi this morning and now my toilet's clogged..............well, hypothetically anyways.

As we patiently wait...........and wait..........and wait...........and wait...

tumblr_muxdwg33P81s1w2fjo1_500.gif

• Upvote 3