Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expired password

3choctaw3

Good Day all, FINALLY got a response from WARKA's laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

and he forwarded a new password that I've not tried yet (I'll keep you posted on whether that works or not). My emails are always sent to Mr. Issa as well as the other emails listed here. This is the 1st. time that Mr. Issa himself has not responded directly. I also sent my email in the early morning, around 7:00 am Eastern time. This is the 1st. response in about 20 tries over a couple months. The most recent email was sent about a week ago, so go figure!

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

64, I just got my new password this morning too from Mr. I and it works fine.  First time since early May that I have had access.  I sent my email around 11 PM in the evening last Tuesday with a 4 AM response this Sunday morning.  This was my 11th try since July. Hopefully, they're over the hump.

haymon, re: resetting the p/w.  I plugged in the old one, followed by the new one and its confirmation.  When you hit the submit button you have to let it do its thing without trying to do other things.  It came back and said that the reset was successful after 30 secs or so.  It does feel like the system freezes for a short period of time.

An interest payment at the beginning of Dec.. Please explain this statement?

Rambo, Warka pays interest on your dinar annually, providing you haven't made any withdrawals during the calendar year.  The last I remember from 2010, it was 6%.  Of course, that could have changed.  If you've held the account for less than 12 months in 2015 and still meet the criteria of no withdrawals, you should get interest, but not the full amount.  In my experience, Mr. Issa and his staff are super helpful.  If you send any of them an email with your questions regarding interest, you should get clarification as to the % you qualify for.

Good Day all, FINALLY got a response from WARKA's laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

and he forwarded a new password that I've not tried yet (I'll keep you posted on whether that works or not). My emails are always sent to Mr. Issa as well as the other emails listed here. This is the 1st. time that Mr. Issa himself has not responded directly. I also sent my email in the early morning, around 7:00 am Eastern time. This is the 1st. response in about 20 tries over a couple months. The most recent email was sent about a week ago, so go figure!

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

64, are all of the emails above accurate?  I see you have a '.ms' in the first one, but not the other one.  Thanks.

Good morning Smiggles, sorry I missed your post for a couple days. I actually didn't notice that when I posted but I just took a look at the email I sent and the response came from WARKA's laith alamir e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

I  did notice that the email I sent was received by Mr. Issa and forwarded to Laith Alamar,

It also appears I have one of those emails listed as incorrect. I believe these are correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, Ashraf Amr <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>, laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

• 2 weeks later...

I received a new temporary online password from Warka this morning, January 7.  I had most recently emailed a request to them on Wednesday, December 30.  Of course I made many previous email requests and received no response.  The email containing the new password was sent by Mohammad K. Issa.  However, the email chain reflects the password was actually forwarded to Issa by Laith Alamir.

The only change in my most recent email request was to copy in Laith Alamir as well as Mohammad K. Issa at the following addresses:

e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com  (Alamir)

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com  (Issa)

Of course, I immediately jumped on Warka's site and successfully logged in with the temp password.  The system allowed me to change my password and the change "took" just fine.  Everyone should note Warka's system tracks and reports your password expiration date on the screen after logging in.  The expiration date is one year after a password change.

I note that others have had recent success as well.  I hope this helps.

lone star