Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expired password

3choctaw3

Well my password expired several months ago and I emailed all of my contacts at Warka Bank for a new password and never got a reply. I included all of my account information including a copy of my passport, bank statement and all of the documents that were used to open the account. Nothing...absouletly nothing....no reply. When my password expired before, I emailed them and always got a prompt reply. Looks like I lost all my dinars.

Anyone else have tha same problem? If you havn't, how did you get it resovled?

3C3,

I did all the same things you have with no results. I even e-mailed the CBI with a formal complaint 3 days ago. So far even the CBI has not even acknowledged my e-mail. So as far as I'm concerned the CBI is just as dishonest with depositors. What I can tell you is that anyone with an account with deposits in excess of $10,000.00 USD gets red carpet treatment. Meaning full access by e-banking to their funds at Warka. Warka Bank is a real disappointment to say the least. So all we can do is wait until Warka gets good and ready to allow all their small depositors access. 

If you go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) website as shown below and look into the "contact us" link. You will find two email addresses there. Email them and tell them you are having problems accessing your online accounts at Warka Bank. Gave them my name on the account and my account #s. I got an email back saying they have received my email. Not sure how fast this will be, since this is Iraq, but the Central Bank of Iraq is suppose to oversee bank issues in Iraq.

www.cbi.iq

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) website as shown below and look into the "contact us" link. You will find two email addresses there. Email them and tell them you are having problems accessing your online accounts at Warka Bank. Gave them my name on the account and my account #s. I got an email back saying they have received my email. Not sure how fast this will be, since this is Iraq, but the Central Bank of Iraq is suppose to oversee bank issues in Iraq.

www.cbi.iq

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

If we could get more complaints into the CBI about the Warka Bank, then maybe we would get some kind of action or inquiry/investigation into the Warka Bank. You all have heard about all the corruption and legal steps being taken.....well maybe they can clean house in the bank too and get our accounts back to being accessible. So email the CBI

WWW.CBI.IQ

Here's a question for you. Do the iraqis have a problem with Warka bank, or is it just overseas speculators? Do local iraqis walk in and out of Warka everyday putting money in and taking money, without having the incessant problems that overseas speculators have? Is there someone on the ground over there could answer that question, please? Because if Warka is intentionally boycottING foreigners, it is a bad sign for us. The CBI has had oversight over Warka for two years now. Are we saying that the CBI can't get Warka to respond to some simple e-mails? Or is it that the whole passel of them over there just blow dinar speculators off as pests, and not to be respected?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've emailed several times with no luck, I just want to get my money back now. Anyone know how to close the account and get your money back?

Since you do not appear to be VIP, what money are you referring to? To "close" your account, simply stop logging in and visiting the site.

If you are wanting to get rid of your dinar, you can try selling it in the Buying and Selling Dinar Forum or you can sell it back to the dealer you purchased it from.

:cowboy2:

TG - I think he's referring to getting his money out of a Warka bank account.

Sandinar - if that's what you mean, then good luck.  Occasionally, someone will finally get a new password to sign on.   But I haven't heard of anyone being able to close their account and transfer their funds back to their home bank account.

If anyone out there has been successful with this, please post so that we'll all have some insight.    

TG - I think he's referring to getting his money out of a Warka bank account.

Sandinar - if that's what you mean, then good luck.  Occasionally, someone will finally get a new password to sign on.   But I haven't heard of anyone being able to close their account and transfer their funds back to their home bank account.

If anyone out there has been successful with this, please post so that we'll all have some insight.    

Duh...... guess I need to check which forum before I answer a post!   :facepalm1:

:cowboy2:

• 2 weeks later...

BobbyK

That's the email you need.  Remember to send the email about midnight EST (Baghdad's 8 hrs ahead) if not it tends to get buried with all the other emails. Don't send on a Fri, I usually send on a Mon or Tue and wait about 5-7 days before I resend