Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama, The Pope & Chinese Premier.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Is TNT on to something big?

Will O use the visit of the Pope & Chinese Premier in America to anounce the GCR?

Could this be our week? Timing or Coincidence?

Could the Iraq National Guard Law be purposly be stalled until O makes the anouncement.

Your views.

TNT & the Pope  21 Sept 2015...

Iko Ward:  The other interesting thing today was the number of times Forex polled the basket. Usually it’s only four times in a 24 hour period. Today I lost count. Means they were quite focused on it.

Iko Ward:   And Forex polls yet again, starting the evening early at 1166 across the board. 

MissSylvia:  Now,that the Pope is headed to the U.S., head of China is coming this week and I heard a head from Asia are coming this week, also. Does this have something to do with the RV for us?

Mangelo:  Missylvia the reason they are are all coming here to the US….it’s because each one is bring part of the button that they have to assemble and then it goes by special delivery to Iraq so Abadi can then press it to launch the RV!!    lol

Rrrr:  I am a Seenager, (Senior Teenager)… I have everything I wanted as a teenager, only many years later. I don’t have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don’t have a curfew. I have a driver’s license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and they don’t use drugs. I don’t have Acne…and I am about to receive an RV. Life is Great!

TNT: Bruce...TheBigCall 21 sept 2015...
mangelo
: Bruce is very excited.  talking about his website now  [will be placing his future calls on the site if and when Recaps and IQDCalls go down post-RV]

VegasGal :Bruce thinks timing is this week and we are in the window.

VegasGal :He thinks the Pope and the RV is related....He said rates are good, very good.

pinkroses : Bruce: feels timing this week to start. Pope being here signifucant.rates very good. in a very good place right now to go through in short ordrr.

pinkroses :Bruce call - info today is the Zim and Dong in first basket

pinkroses : Bruce: To exchange the ZIM we we will have about 2 weeks to exchange the ZIM.

pinkroses :Bruce: Afghani still in 1st basket

VegasGal :For Zim, he thinks it will NOT only be 100 and 50 T's. NOT!

pinkroses : Bruce: not just the 100 and 50 trillion ZIM notes be accepted for exchange

VegasGal :  Bruce's website will post 800's, under "banking." He said Tony and four other people will get 800's first.

Lehaloha:  Bruce says we'll all be in shock! Right about that!

PinkRoses:  Bruce: feels we are right where we want to be… Bruce: again repeats Abadi wants this to go prior before Friday

PinkRoses:  Bruce: asked abiut the Rial. He dheard the rial come out 2 days after the dinar is live. he heard inOctober sanctions off. doesnt know when few days after or a month

PinkRoses:  Bruce: caller asked if IMF holding it up? Bruce replied no

Mangelo:  caller asked from the information who is stopping it, imf, Iraq, US,… Bruce not IMF, it's us… we have stopped it over 100 times Bruce said, he left it at that

Mangelo:  Bruce: this can go at anytime

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5