Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some People Were Paid In Some Currencies.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take as a rumor.

There is no proof that some people cashed out.

This is here say.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, September 21, 2015.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I was talking to a young lady on the phone, and she exchanged some of her rupiah for $13,000, one of a handful how have managed to exchange because she was at the bank at the right moment.

It’s good, the rates are good – haven’t changed in the last five days – and we are getting this from multiple locations.  Several banks have had zim pop up on their screens over the weekend.  Some people got paid in Iraq yesterday;  more should be paid tomorrow, though we don’t know the rates yet.  They could pay everyone at the old rate and then change it four-five days from now;  I would pay them the new rate now.  They are being told they will be paid ‘in the coming period’ which is before the end of the month.  That’s what I know, so please don’t tell me what you heard on some other call or site!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

When will this continuous pack of BS ever end?

I fully guarantee that NOBODY has been paid ANYTHING for Iraqi Dinar.

ZILCH, NADA, ZERO, ......

This and the bank stories have been perpetrated on a cyclic basis since November of 2010...

I can testify to this as fact.

I am quite certain that it started much earlier.....i just never was AWARE of it till then.

I fully realize that this is the RUMOR section but come on!

• Upvote 1

The problem is that these are simply lies. It is not entertainment for people whose future is dependent on a huge RV happening because they bought too much. They believed the guru lies and are now in a bad place financially. As I have said before, we are at a point where our dinar investment must be seen as a long term possibility. There is just too much wrong with Iraq presently to even begin to believe there will be a massive revalue in the next month's or even years. That is not a popular opinion, I realize that, but it's my opinion. The oil isn't going anywhere. Prices will go back up to $100 a barrel. We must be patient. The dinar will increase in value but in my analysis it won't be soon.

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

Take as a rumor.

There is no proof that some people cashed out.

This is here say.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, September 21, 2015.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I was talking to a young lady on the phone, and she exchanged some of her rupiah for $13,000, one of a handful how have managed to exchange because she was at the bank at the right moment.

It’s good, the rates are good – haven’t changed in the last five days – and we are getting this from multiple locations.  Several banks have had zim pop up on their screens over the weekend.  Some people got paid in Iraq yesterday;  more should be paid tomorrow, though we don’t know the rates yet.  They could pay everyone at the old rate and then change it four-five days from now;  I would pay them the new rate now.  They are being told they will be paid ‘in the coming period’ which is before the end of the month.  That’s what I know, so please don’t tell me what you heard on some other call or site!

B.S.

When will this continuous pack of BS ever end?

I fully guarantee that NOBODY has been paid ANYTHING for Iraqi Dinar.

ZILCH, NADA, ZERO, ......

This and the bank stories have been perpetrated on a cyclic basis since November of 2010...

I can testify to this as fact.

I am quite certain that it started much earlier.....i just never was AWARE of it till then.

I fully realize that this is the RUMOR section but come on!

But you know that rumors and common sense are just like water and oil......

• Upvote 1

But you have to love the entertainment value :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I agree!!! "RUMOR" section is purely fictitious entertainment. IMO if your looking for anything other, maybe you should not enter. Sadly you will always have those that buy into rumors alike those that accept gossip as factual.