Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 9-23-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam.

Do you think that there is anyone in the CBI that knows when the RV is going to take place along with the rate? Or is everyone in the dark. By that I mean are they waiting for certain conditions to happen before they commit. Is Parliament in session or have they taken a vacation. Just don't seem to hear much out of them lately. I guess we just have to wait for some good news about the RV or the HCL.

Thanks Adam.

Countryroads

How will a "Reset" effect the Dinar?     We can go to bed today and wake up the next day with a value of the US $  1/4 of a penny for every $1 deposited in banks.  When it all shuts down, it will take weeks or months to get started again - globally. IMF is stating there will be a "Reset Globally"  ... FDIC is a joke...  

http://investmentwatchblog.com/were-in-the-midst-of-a-global-currency-reset/

http://usawatchdog.com/fed-has-lost-control-bill-holter/

Edited by Charlie Echo

Adam, as always thank you for your patients, assistance and the work you and your staff do in helping us understanding this rollercoaster ride we're on. I mainly read your weekly chats and as you notice, really do not write that much unless there is something that is quite confusing and I need your opinion and/or knowledge; and this is one of those times I need both. I was wondering about the talks of creating and issuing 50K and 100K Iraqi notes. In last week's chat a question and answer by New York Kevin prompted my curiosity regarding these notes even more. NYK asked " ... If the CBI starts retiring more notes once it RV's at a dime or above, then kept on a market float up, which notes would they eliminate first from 25K downward? From the 100 IQD upwards? How long of a window would we have to trade them in for other safer demons?" You responded that you believe the 25K down and should have a window of at least 3 months and probably a max of 2 years. Again Adam with the recent talks of creating a 50K and 100K, my questions are (1) If there is a creation of 50K and 100K note, then what is the reasoning for the elimination of the 25K note? (2) Would the value of the 50K and 100K be more or less in value than the lower denominations; which at this time the cost of purchasing lower denominations are higher than the triple zero denominations? (3) If the assessment of 25K down elimination is proceeded, then does that mean eventually there will be an elimination of the 250 and 500 Dinar notes as well, like they did earlier this year with the 50 Dinar note? (4) In your opinion only, is it better to invest more (which one can afford lol) in lower denomination or the higher denomination notes? Hopefully these questions makes since, but if they sounds confusing, it's because I'm very confused at this point and hopefully you will give me a little time and knowledge with understanding these equations.  

Adam, Thank you in advance.

And Go RV ...  especially as time and confusion comes into play; and as well as with the 2016 Iraqi Budget upon us.

RPMAC 

Does this article mean that the Kurds and Baghdad are not sure they can get an oil law passed in 2016? They do have the oil Agreement in the budget for 2016, but no mention of the Law.

*Special - scales News

He confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance member Tariq friend, on Monday, that the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be part of the federal budget for 2016, which means there is a quota for the province, pointing out that the province has understandings with the politicians of the center to start a new page.

A friend's / scales News / "The oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil still in force was canceled officially," pointing out that "the federal budget for 2016 will include the same agreement with the mention of the parties to abide by and this means that for the region's share in the budget year Next. "

He said the Kurdistan Alliance member, said "what he says some lawmakers canceled the oil agreement and not covered by the Kurdistan region's share in the budget of 2016 reflect the personal views", confirming the presence of "principled consensus among the Kurdistan Alliance and the leaders of political blocs in Baghdad to begin a new page of the relationship between the province and the federal government. "

It is said that "a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Kawa Muhammad had said, earlier, an intention between the provincial government and the federal government to resume oil negotiations in order to reach a formula solve the problem of exporting oil from Kurdistan," .anthy 29/28

So here is my question, and I hope it is alright to ask.  So much has changed from when you first started this adventure,  With so many new people in DV, and others scratching their heads on where we are today, would it be possible for you to compose a summary on where you see this all is today.  HCL, Warka, Laws, Abadi, Malaki, Currency reform???.....just anything you wish to share your thoughts on.  Just post it in "opinions".....thanks.........

I will add that this adventure has been so "ever changing".....I am sure that Adam never in his wildest dreams thought this would drag on so long.....and that things like FATCA would be in-acted that would be such "game changers" for all of this........

So Adam, just as one of us, just your opinions expressed,  where do you think we are, and then I hope each of the members would share their thoughts on that thread as well.

Thanks for you efforts, in the ever changing world of Dinar Land, your flexibility is appreciated!!!!

• Upvote 1