Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do some people think we are crazy?

Bigfoot68

Some people are like the crabs at the bottom of the bucket, pulling other people down with their negative opinions. Are we crazy for thinking we will be rewarded $500,000 to 1 milliion off a thousand dollar investment...I must admit..it does sound crazy but if it will ever happen....This is the TIME for it. We are in the eye of the PERFECT STORM. Good Luck everyone and DON't EVER be the crab at the bottom of the bucket pulling someone down in life!!! Go RV July 1st .86 cents

• Upvote 13

Some people are like the crabs at the bottom of the bucket, pulling other people down with their negative opinions. Are we crazy for thinking we will be rewarded $500,000 to 1 milliion off a thousand dollar investment...I must admit..it does sound crazy but if it will ever happen....This is the TIME for it. We are in the eye of the PERFECT STORM. Good Luck everyone and DON't EVER be the crab at the bottom of the bucket pulling someone down in life!!! Go RV July 1st .86 cents

Yes ;)

Like a Fox

There is a very thin line between crazy and genius. If all goes well we will be geniuses.

people have been calling me crazy for years about buying the DInar. I was over there in 2004 and 2005 that is when I got mine. I said what the hell why not. I have always said from the get go that I was going to have to sit on it for about 10 years to see anything. I quit telling people about it. They all said I was crazy. Well I guess I will be laughing all the way to the bank. Singing they are going to take me away ha ha they are going to take me away he he the funny man in white coats LOL..

• Upvote 3

They think you are a bit off your rocker mainly because the monetary system doesn't work the way it has been portrayed to you, or at least the way you have chosen to understand....and since people seem to buy this RV story hook line and sinker, it makes you look just a bit nuts....

If you are the seller of dinar notes, of course you look like either a genius or perhaps a crook depending on the perspective....

In my case, if I could sell you $900 US dollars for $1000 US dollars, I would be all over this scenario....of course most people wouldn't be crazy enough to do this....

Yet somehow, you believe that after buying 500,000 dinar for $500 bucks there will be a magical RV wand that hypnotizes the rest of the banks in the world and that those very same banks are going to pay you massive quantities of cash because some third world underdeveloped war torn nation arbitrarily increased the value of their currency by 1000....then I am sorry....you have to call a spade a spade....or a duck a duck....you choose :)

What amazes me most about dinar buyers is that they believe they have some inside scoop that the rest of the global banking system is not aware of....if a currency was going to somehow have a valid and true mass appreciation, don't you think the people that run and operate the world banks would be buying the same currency. They are not and there is good reason.....

Warm wishes and much prosperity in all your pursuits,

Rhnda

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Well said Rhnda, I agree 100%. Don't you think people like Warren Buffett, CNN Money, Bloomberg etc would be talking about this? These are some very smart people, Think about it, someone in Iraq has 1 million dinar is going to be a millionaire by American standards? The whole Iraqi goverment would move to another country. It just does not make sense. You can spin it anyway you want but if you look at this country. I am in Iraq now so I know what I am talking about. It is a very very underdeveloped third world country. When will it RV-Never

quote name='Rhnda' date='07 June 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1275955525' post='129381']

They think you are a bit off your rocker mainly because the monetary system doesn't work the way it has been portrayed to you, or at least the way you have chosen to understand....and since people seem to buy this RV story hook line and sinker, it makes you look just a bit nuts....

If you are the seller of dinar notes, of course you look like either a genius or perhaps a crook depending on the perspective....

In my case, if I could sell you $900 US dollars for $1000 US dollars, I would be all over this scenario....of course most people wouldn't be crazy enough to do this....

Yet somehow, you believe that after buying 500,000 dinar for $500 bucks there will be a magical RV wand that hypnotizes the rest of the banks in the world and that those very same banks are going to pay you massive quantities of cash because some third world underdeveloped war torn nation arbitrarily increased the value of their currency by 1000....then I am sorry....you have to call a spade a spade....or a duck a duck....you choose :)

What amazes me most about dinar buyers is that they believe they have some inside scoop that the rest of the global banking system is not aware of....if a currency was going to somehow have a valid and true mass appreciation, don't you think the people that run and operate the world banks would be buying the same currency. They are not and there is good reason.....

Rhnda

• Downvote 13

Been there too...keep your head down and stay safe.

Today...right now in Iraq you can go into a bank with a 25000 dinar note and walk out with a 25 dinar note in trade.

The RV/redenomination is happening RIGHT NOW!!! It's just happening a bit slowly.

As you know, everything over there is spoon fed very slowly.

• Downvote 4

Yet somehow, you believe that after buying 500,000 dinar for $500 bucks there will be a magical RV wand that hypnotizes the rest of the banks in the world and that those very same banks are going to pay you massive quantities of cash because some third world underdeveloped war torn nation arbitrarily increased the value of their currency by 1000....then I am sorry....you have to call a spade a spade....or a duck a duck....you choose smile.gif

Rhnda

Well said Rhnda, I agree 100%. Don't you think people like Warren Buffett, CNN Money, Bloomberg etc would be talking about this? These are some very smart people, Think about it, someone in Iraq has 1 million dinar is going to be a millionaire by American standards? The whole Iraqi goverment would move to another country. It just does not make sense. You can spin it anyway you want but if you look at this country. I am in Iraq now so I know what I am talking about. It is a very very underdeveloped third world country. When will it RV-Never

I may be wrong but it sounds like neither one of you have purchased any dinar.

That is of course your prerogative - I feel it is a good risk investment.

With only a couple of thousand invested, if it only RV's at a penny I have made 10 times my initial investment.

Iraq can not continue to prosper without a revaluation of their currency.

I lost more than I have invested in this venture last year in the stock market.

The risk in this investment is at best, very minimal compared to any other investment I have ever been involved in.

I guess my question is - if you haven't made an investment in this venture - why are you a member of this site ?

What is your purpose making these kind of posts ?

• Upvote 5

Been there too...keep your head down and stay safe.

Today...right now in Iraq you can go into a bank with a 25000 dinar note and walk out with a 25 dinar note in trade.

The RV/redenomination is happening RIGHT NOW!!! It's just happening a bit slowly.

As you know, everything over there is spoon fed very slowly.

What 25 dinar note? CBI only shows a 25 dinar coin which is uncirculated. And if they are trading the bills for the same amount just smaller ones at same value then that is just and exchange to get rid of the larger bills and not a RV/RI/redenomination.

• Upvote 2

I bought a million when I first got to Iraq, people were telling me they had intel that it was going to RV soon, so I bought into the hype, before I did some research. So yes I have some. Not sure how much this country is going to prosper when you have mortor attacks daily. What company is going to send there employess into the oil fields to work when they are not secure? A good risk investment maybe but most people on this site believe it has to RV, which in my opinion is a very very long shot. People are on this site are saying it will RV at 3.22 ETC that is just CRAZY. Why am I am this site? Just for entertainment to see what the next spin is going to be. Each time some news comes out of Iraq someone on this site will spin it to the Dinar and how it has something to do with the RV. Here is another saying " You just have to believe " well if that is the case lets go buy some cheap stock and all believe in it so it will go up in value.

to to

With only a couple of thousand invested, if it only RV's at a penny I have made 10 times my initial investment.

The risk in this investment is at best, very minimal compared to any other investment I have ever been involved in.

I guess my question is - if you haven't made an investment in this venture - why are you a member of this site ?

• Downvote 2

We call them "Bottom Dwellers". Those that are negative will draw negative things. Those that are positive will draw positive things. They need to read or listine to"The Secret", for that matter everyone needs to, sure has helped my family. :D

• Upvote 2

Of course you think it is a good investment...but you are basing your opinion on dribble and hoopla posted on a forum

designed to sell a product. There is no economic basis or any "BANK" in the entire world that agrees. Don't listen to

me...as a banker, an investment attorney, an SEC analyst...a professional currency trader....get my point?

You are correct it is a minimal risk...you should be able to maintain something close to break even minus fees.

I passed my Dinar on to the vets that were still and are still there....the RV is on par with the value of a dollar because

the redenomination is lopping off the zeros.

When you are an actual financial institution or regulated currency seller, you have to post memos and notices for your investors...

it is almost like an issuer of a stock portfolio has to have a prospectus....the prospectus is based on facts...here is the memo

that is being posted all over any REAL PLACE trading dinar...and the memo is from the Central Bank of Iraq...where my friends

are currently trading 25000 notes for 25 notes...."The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes."

ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE INVESTING YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLAR.

What 25 dinar note? CBI only shows a 25 dinar coin which is uncirculated. And if they are trading the bills for the same amount just smaller ones at same value then that is just and exchange to get rid of the larger bills and not a RV/RI/redenomination.

[/quote

If you were in Iraq NOW , you would be able to see a 25 note.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

This is a good example of what I mean when I say people on the board say you just have to believe. So if I don't think negative it is going to RV? Does the Iraqi goverment know about this? If so I will send them a note and tell them that I have been thinking positive about the RV.

We call them "Bottom Dwellers". Those that are negative will draw negative things. Those that are positive will draw positive things. They need to read or listine to"The Secret", for that matter everyone needs to, sure has helped my family. :D

• Downvote 5

I love the quote Bottom Dweller...very cool....but I am a Banker Bottom Dweller....there is not nor will there be a bank on this planet that will anytime in the next 10 years or so give you 8 million us dollars for 8 million dinar. You may get in the neighborhood of $5-6,000 dollars...but since you will have spent over $8K US...well do the math yourself....

What you fail to understand is if there is an arbitrary RV of the dinar equal to $1 US Dollar without redenomination at a lower note....then I have to increase my $1 US Dollar to $1000 US dollars...not gonna happen.....sorry...doesn't work this way in any bank anywhere....not even GOLD can increase that fast relative to all the other currencies on the planet....IT IS A SYSTEM WHERE CURRENCIES ARE RELATIVE TO EACH OTHER BASED ON THINGS LIKE GDP....nevermind...ROFLMAO

You should go out and put a down payment on your mansion!!!! I will come by and clean your pool.

• Downvote 9

.............funny how two nay-sayers posted back to back, likely from the same URL, how much do they pay you to try to discourage people from buying more dinar?............how many other sites do you spin your web on?..........notice they both use the same "quote base timestamp/post#".........this is just a chain yanker folks,........and we do have people on the ground in Iraq, no 25,000=25 exchanges are taking place there,............baaah-FOOOEY, YOU'VE GOT NO INTEREST THEN YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE HERE, CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT

• Upvote 6

ddw1263 and Rhnda,

You don't have to be negative to share facts or opinions. I think it is your negative attitude rather than opposing opinion that bothers folks here. People make investments based on personal decisions, right or wrong. Please, go do something good for yourself, which probably has nothing to do with posting on a forum for dinar investors. ;)

luckylucy

This is a good example of what I mean when I say people on the board say you just have to believe. So if I don't think negative it is going to RV? Does the Iraqi goverment know about this? If so I will send them a note and tell them that I have been thinking positive about the RV.

I love the quote Bottom Dweller...very cool....but I am a Banker Bottom Dweller....there is not nor will there be a bank on this planet that will anytime in the next 10 years or so give you 8 million us dollars for 8 million dinar. You may get in the neighborhood of $5-6,000 dollars...but since you will have spent over $8K US...well do the math yourself....

What you fail to understand is if there is an arbitrary RV of the dinar equal to $1 US Dollar without redenomination at a lower note....then I have to increase my $1 US Dollar to $1000 US dollars...not gonna happen.....sorry...doesn't work this way in any bank anywhere....not even GOLD can increase that fast relative to all the other currencies on the planet....IT IS A SYSTEM WHERE CURRENCIES ARE RELATIVE TO EACH OTHER BASED ON THINGS LIKE GDP....nevermind...ROFLMAO

You should go out and put a down payment on your mansion!!!! I will come by and clean your pool.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

has anyone noticed that rhnda's posts never go up...its stuck at 15. And being at 15 she/he is already a member, not a junior member like any others ....interesting, rhnda would you like to lift the vial, let us in on your secret? ok after 4 posts it went to 16 LMAO

Edited by bonehead
  • Upvote 1

I was in Mexico in 1987 and the peso dropped from1290 to 1 to 1490 in two days while i was in country. So a currency can drop like a rock but it can rebound fast when everything is right too.

The Dinar may be slower on the rebound but i believe every dinar that is purchased is a small stock certificate in one of the wealthiest countries in the world that was just born and is growing steadily and with proper guidance. Everyone on here already has some so you are not saving us from a bad investment we have already done it ! Move along.

• Upvote 1

When you are an actual financial institution or regulated currency seller, you have to post memos and notices for your investors...

it is almost like an issuer of a stock portfolio has to have a prospectus....the prospectus is based on facts...here is the memo

that is being posted all over any REAL PLACE trading dinar...and the memo is from the Central Bank of Iraq...where my friends

are currently trading 25000 notes for 25 notes...."The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes."

ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHO YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU ARE INVESTING YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLAR.

If you were in Iraq NOW , you would be able to see a 25 note.

I am not denying your find ... and I understand this is the rumor forum ... But I require hard cold facts of what you are saying. In other words ... A scanned copy of the memo or web link to where it shows it as being official ... And a scanned picture of this new 25 dinar note that you speak of that isn't on the CBI website too. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

funny but were there not the same naysayers back when kuwait was in the same scenario as iraq is now...

i doubt any of the negative bottom dwellers believed then either...

but those who did and bought kuwait money had the last laugh when kuwait revalued their money and they became wealthy...

warren buffet doesn't have to talk about what he does and i happen to believe many of the extremely wealthy in our country are

holding dinar...donald trump has purchased dinar and he is waiting with the rest of us...does he need the money? probably not but he is not a fool and has chanced there will be payback for those who have endured in iraq these last seven years...their oil isn't going anywhere. they must have a world recognized currency to take their rightful place among the nations....

ladies with all your education and titles and all your apparent lack of need for any investment as risky as this one..why don't you go home and quit raining on our party...i don't recall inviting you and i doubt adam invited you either.

-joyfull7

• Upvote 1

Don't worry about being crazy. We all have to be something.

when you have money it is called "eccentric " so post RV there will be lots of eccentric people around ...besides people thought I was CRAZY when I started my business now those same people are asking for job or wanting me to invest in them in which I reply " I will look into that" with a smile lol an evil lil smile

• Upvote 1