Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope I Didn't Miss the RV

pudge

A pastor cannot forgive sin so no need to confess to him.  "There is one mediator between God and man, the Man Christ Jesus". 

What is there to lift up? Unless, of course, we talk about something else other than the Dinar.  You literally believe I should lie about the Dinar and tell dinarians I have intel that tells me we have an RV next Thursday?  There is nothing about the dinar to uplift, exhort, instruct, encourage etc. In other words whatsoever things are lovely, true and of good report, dwell on these things. The  dinar has none of that.  If you are indeed a follower of Christ this is nothing but a major distraction from Satan wasting your money and oh so precious time, which belongs to God.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm just a new guy here, but it seems to me that the dinar will improve based on economics. Yes, the price of oil has altered the course of any revalue for the time being, but we all know oil will eventually go back up because it is a finite resourse. We aren't making anymore of the stuff.

Your intent here is to gloat that the RV has not happened and never will happen.  How is anything you have posted to date lifted up anyone here?  

Clearly Pudge's latest series of posts were poking fun at folks who have linked God to the RV.  I think that fails on the issue of showing respect for your fellow posters (though there is precious little of that in many corners).   I doubt such would cause anyone to rethink their stance, but you never really know what will trigger the right thought in someone else. But even if no one sees their folly because of these posts, how is Pudge "rubbing our nose in our misery"?  No one is going to get rich here, so do you mean the misery of not getting a 100,000% return?  (that would seem to be a very odd use of the term).  So I think you can fault him for being tasteless, but not much else.

If the message one has to offer is that "you have made a serious mistake and the dinar can never RV" (which of course you know I think is the case), how would you suggest packaging that as to "lift up" the reader?  No one ever likes finding out they have made a mistake (and pretty much everyone on this form has made one).  The clear reaction all such messages seems to get is to just try and get the messenger to go away, to plug your years and shield your eyes.  I came here just trying to understand how anyone can stay in this given the clarity that a good return is not possible and no one will even engage on that topic and instead question why I'm here and hurl insults.

Edited by EverCurious452

BS over & over again is why folks don't engage, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Not an insult......just common sense. If I can't get someone/folks to engage me on a specific issue/topic.......is it them or me that's the problem........hmmmmm

Ya know a good lawyer won't ask a question unless he already knows the answer...............also a good lawyer won't answer a question if he knows what's behind the question.

Edited by caz1104

BS over & over again is why folks don't engage, doesn't take a rocket scientist. Not an insult......just common sense. If I can't get someone/folks to engage me on a specific issue/topic.......is it them or me that's the problem........hmmmmm

If the clear reasoning I have laid out as to why an RV > ~15% (even less now with the reserves low) is not possible is such BS it should be so easy to point out my errors.  Wonder why no one has done so? hmmmm.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW, you are a self professed christian?  Let me clarify, when I was talking about misery, I was talking about "your mindset" not ours (Matthew 7:3-5).  Your intent here is to gloat that the RV has not happened and never will happen.  How is anything you have posted to date lifted up anyone here?  Please go and confess to your pastor what you are doing here and see what he says to you.

Aren't all Christians self professed?

• Upvote 1

If the clear reasoning I have laid out as to why an RV > ~15% (even less now with the reserves low) is not possible is such BS it should be so easy to point out my errors.  Wonder why no one has done so? hmmmm.

The last part of my previous post really does answer your question...............again. It's evident that appearance of being intelligent just might be that........appearance. No insults thrown in this post-LMAO

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The last part of my previous post really does answer your question...............again. It's evident that appearance of being intelligent just might be that........appearance. No insults thrown in this post-LMAO

I do think I know the answer, its because they can't point out any errors as there aren't any and no one wants to face that.  So much easier then to act just as you are doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL.............so you think know the answer.(your words) Well there ya go!!! Lord you could've saved yourself and others a whole lot of wasted time............YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS(of course they may or may not be correct but they're YOUR answers)!!!! You are firm in your beliefs..............bless you grasshopper! IMO it is my firm belief you're trying to get folks to buy into what your selling, this other stuff bout "curious" as to reason, is just a way to engage, then preach the possible negatives of dinar. ........isn't hard to figure out. Again JMO LOL - Good Luck. No insults thrown in this post.

Edited by caz1104

LOL.............so you think know the answer.(your words) Well there ya go!!! Lord you could've saved yourself and others a whole lot of wasted time............YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS(of course they may or may not be correct but they're YOUR answers)!!!! You are firm in your beliefs..............bless you grasshopper! IMO it is my firm belief you're trying to get folks to buy into what your selling, this other stuff bout "curious" as to reason, is just a way to engage, then preach the possible negatives of dinar. ........isn't hard to figure out. Again JMO LOL - Good Luck. No insults thrown in this post.

"I think" are the operative words here.  I of course might not be correct, that's why I have been asking.  Rather obviously no one goes to a forum to find out what THEY think, but what OTHERS think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some people just like to come here to argue. Getting the last word in is also very important for them. 

It's funny how some  people act differently when they post anonymously .

People will say things that they would never say in person

It's always a good idea to wait a few minutes and check out what you wrote before hitting that send button

• Upvote 1

Despite the CBI's imaginary 1166 peg to the dollar, as their reserves have declined, The market rate of the Dinar has increased (decreased in value relative to the dollar). Exactly what would be expected. What economic theory, in light of what is actually happening with the currency, would suggest a sudden large increase in the value of the Dinar relative to the dollar? Gurus are "predicting" exactly the opposite of what is happening in the real world.

It seems like deliberate blindness to reality.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

EC I am curious as to why you think that the U.S. Has put so much into Iraq ? American lives, American money, One of the largest embassies in the world (at the time), countless hours in the preparation of the Iraqi constitution ,the training and implementation of their military , along with a formidable arsenal which includes the most modern weapons known to man. To me this is nothing short of a biblical proportion. Iraq is pegged to the US petrol dollar and Iraq will rise from the ashes. My second question should you chose to answer , is do you think that all of this can all happen with an undervalued currency? I'll go ahead and give you my answer "I think not".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Respectfully Texstorm

If God  is omnipresent why does he not stop the cruelty of mankind. Why does he allow all the bad stuff.  Murder, rape, torture etc..  If its because he gave man free will then why does he intervene sometimes?

You asked

"EC I am curious as to why you think that the U.S. Has put so much into Iraq ?"    

Did God interfere to cause this?

Again I mean no disrespect but i do find it baffling that some believe that their God will not interfere in the lives of man......... But then again sometimes God does.

• Upvote 1

A portion of "Why does go allow people to suffer?"

"Perhaps you are thinking, "Well, what's the point? What does God accomplish by allowing us to suffer?" Very simple: He's trying to tell us something. By allowing people to suffer, God is showing us that SOMETHING IS WRONG. If everything were alright between man and God, then there would be no sorrow and death, because in the beginning there was none. God is showing you every day of your life that man has been SEPARATED from Him because of sin, and that man is destined to an eternity in Hell Fire unless he comes to God for help. 

God doesn't ENJOY seeing anyone suffer, but He does ALLOW people to suffer for various reasons. If you've never received the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, then God wants you to see your need to do so. Sometimes God has to allow tragedy to enter a life in order to get someone to look to Him for Salvation. As someone has said, "Some people won't look up to God until He puts them on their back." This is sad, but true. There are many people who would still be lost in their sins if God had not brought some tragedy into their life to get their attention. The fact that God allows suffering and agony today proves that He will allow it in eternity as well.

Do you suppose the leper of Matthew 8:2 would have came to Jesus if he'd been in perfect health? What about the blind man of Luke 18:35? II Kings chapter five tells the story of Naman, the Syrian captain who had leprosy. Had this man not had leprosy, he would never have turned to God. The Bible is filled with cases where God reaches people through suffering. Nebuchadnezzar didn't fear God until God humbled him by making his spend seven years of his life on his hands and knees like an animal (Dan. 4:30-37).

Sometimes He will even use the tragedy of one to bring OTHERS to Christ. Such is the case with Lazarus in John chapter eleven. Lazarus was very sick, but before he ever died Jesus said that his sickness was "for the glory of God" (Jn. 11:2-4). Later, in John 11:45, we read that ". . . . many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him." We also read in John 12:11 that many believed on the Lord Jesus Christ BECAUSE OF LAZARUS. Had Lazarus not suffered and died, these people may never have come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. You see, God was in complete control. Jesus KNEW that Lazarus was sick, but He chose not to go and heal him (Jn. 11:6). He had a REASON for the sorrow and death in the family of Lazarus. No one suffers in vain. God always has a reason, and sometimes He is trying to show someone their need to receive the Lord Jesus Christ. Could this be true in your own life? Think about it. Could the Lord be convicting you of the fact that you are a sinner, and you need to be saved?"

EC I am curious as to why you think that the U.S. Has put so much into Iraq ? American lives, American money, One of the largest embassies in the world (at the time), countless hours in the preparation of the Iraqi constitution ,the training and implementation of their military , along with a formidable arsenal which includes the most modern weapons known to man. To me this is nothing short of a biblical proportion. Iraq is pegged to the US petrol dollar and Iraq will rise from the ashes. My second question should you chose to answer , is do you think that all of this can all happen with an undervalued currency? I'll go ahead and give you my answer "I think not".

Hey Tex,

I don't know why anyone negs for someone asking questions but I bumped you back to 0.

I do not think there is one single reason we invaded Iraq.  Many factors lead to it.  We would like stability in the region both to not hamper oil sales and to reduce conflict.  The military is in favor of such as well as the military is fully dependent on oil (presently).  This is a long standing idea.  Chaney and Wiolfowitz  submitted a plan to invade Iraq to Regan.  Happily he rejected that but they just went back to the Pentagon and keep building the idea.  This idea alas has the usual western flaw of thinking that everyone else thinks like we do and if we just get rid of a dictator that democracy will flourish and it will be happy days.  The world of course just does not work that way.

Recall all the propaganda about Iraq having something to do with 9/11 (which has been shown to be 100% false) and that Iraq was working on building a Nuc and other WMD (also 100% false).  And this was all pre-fracking so we were much more depend on the region for oil then we are today.  Note also in classic Washington style the cost was gigantically underestimated.  Rumsfeld initially said it could not possibly cost more then $50B.  We also had no post invasion plan so that likely made it far more expensive then if we had figured this out ahead of time and did not make the huge mistakes of 1) purging the Bathists (since the rank and file mostly joined just so they could get a job),  2) disbanding the army 3) putting Malaki in charge and allowing him to continue a non-inclusive policy.

So once started we (as usual) found it very difficult to stop.  What do you think would have happened if initially the pitch was there are no WMDs, the end result will not be a democracy, the turmoil and chaos will breed other terror groups, and it will cost 5,000 US lives, perhaps 200,000 Iraqi lives, and at least $2T.  How many would be in favor of invading then?  i.e. the country was sold a bill of goods.

Will Iraq rise from the ashes?  Maybe.  Hopefully.  But no matter what happens to their economy and the country in general their currency is NOT undervalued.   They have a very low exchange rate but the total value of the money supply is as one would expect given their GDP. The exchange rate being low is not a problem for economic growth.  South Korea's rate is slightly lower and over the past 30 years or so they have boomed (and had problems as well of course, the currency has had some rapid drops and then rebounds so 50% swings).  So even IF things go great for Iraq, there is no reason to expect a big rise in the currency and in any case the exchange rate of a pegged currency CAN NOT exceed the ratio of the reserves to the money supply (it can drop and rebound).  In the past few years that headroom was around 15% for Iraq but I don't know what it is now.  Ironically poor economic times can make the buffer bigger since the part of the reserves that back the money supply and the supply itself both go down when there is a trade deficit so the excess reserves become bigger in proportion, but only by a few percentage points. 

Edited by EverCurious452

Reading though this thread, an idea came to be that I don't recall ever thinking of before.  If suffering is a mechanism to bring people to Christ, then wouldn't it be the case that after a huge suffering event (like say the black death that killed perhaps 30M people in two years) there would be a big uptick in those believing in the Christian God amongst the survivors? But (and I just happened to have been reading a book about those times) there is no evidence of such a result.  I suspect (but don't know) that there would in fact be a drop from all the questioning by believes of how can God let this happen to us?  So if this is a strategy of God's wouldn't it by definition be a working strategy?  But I think pretty clearly its not or at least not by a noticeable margin.

• Upvote 1

So God allows 20 million children to be orphaned because of AIDS and die of starvation in Africa to make a point? What point would that be? What kind of sick deity, supposedly all powerful, all knowing and able to stand beside 7 billion people individually, wouldn't just snap his fingers and delete sin from the world?

You can keep your sick, iron age monster of a god.

• Upvote 1

Respectfully Texstorm

If God  is omnipresent why does he not stop the cruelty of mankind. Why does he allow all the bad stuff.  Murder, rape, torture etc..  If its because he gave man free will then why does he intervene sometimes?

You asked

"EC I am curious as to why you think that the U.S. Has put so much into Iraq ?"    

Did God interfere to cause this?

Again I mean no disrespect but i do find it baffling that some believe that their God will not interfere in the lives of man......... But then again sometimes God does.

GA SD! and if I told you why things are the way they are based upon the bible, would you believe me ? One has to believe there was a beginning and one has to believe there is an end. 

Hey Tex,

I don't know why anyone negs for someone asking questions but I bumped you back to 0.

I do not think there is one single reason we invaded Iraq.  Many factors lead to it.  We would like stability in the region both to not hamper oil sales and to reduce conflict.  The military is in favor of such as well as the military is fully dependent on oil (presently).  This is a long standing idea.  Chaney and Wiolfowitz  submitted a plan to invade Iraq to Regan.  Happily he rejected that but they just went back to the Pentagon and keep building the idea.  This idea alas has the usual western flaw of thinking that everyone else thinks like we do and if we just get rid of a dictator that democracy will flourish and it will be happy days.  The world of course just does not work that way.

Recall all the propaganda about Iraq having something to do with 9/11 (which has been shown to be 100% false) and that Iraq was working on building a Nuc and other WMD (also 100% false).  And this was all pre-fracking so we were much more depend on the region for oil then we are today.  Note also in classic Washington style the cost was gigantically underestimated.  Rumsfeld initially said it could not possibly cost more then $50B.  We also had no post invasion plan so that likely made it far more expensive then if we had figured this out ahead of time and did not make the huge mistakes of 1) purging the Bathists (since the rank and file mostly joined just so they could get a job),  2) disbanding the army 3) putting Malaki in charge and allowing him to continue a non-inclusive policy.

So once started we (as usual) found it very difficult to stop.  What do you think would have happened if initially the pitch was there are no WMDs, the end result will not be a democracy, the turmoil and chaos will breed other terror groups, and it will cost 5,000 US lives, perhaps 200,000 Iraqi lives, and at least $2T.  How many would be in favor of invading then?  i.e. the country was sold a bill of goods.

Will Iraq rise from the ashes?  Maybe.  Hopefully.  But no matter what happens to their economy and the country in general their currency is NOT undervalued.   They have a very low exchange rate but the total value of the money supply is as one would expect given their GDP. The exchange rate being low is not a problem for economic growth.  South Korea's rate is slightly lower and over the past 30 years or so they have boomed (and had problems as well of course, the currency has had some rapid drops and then rebounds so 50% swings).  So even IF things go great for Iraq, there is no reason to expect a big rise in the currency and in any case the exchange rate of a pegged currency CAN NOT exceed the ratio of the reserves to the money supply (it can drop and rebound).  In the past few years that headroom was around 15% for Iraq but I don't know what it is now.  Ironically poor economic times can make the buffer bigger since the part of the reserves that back the money supply and the supply itself both go down when there is a trade deficit so the excess reserves become bigger in proportion, but only by a few percentage points.  Thanks for your time EC and your perspective !

So God allows 20 million children to be orphaned because of AIDS and die of starvation in Africa to make a point? What point would that be? What kind of sick deity, supposedly all powerful, all knowing and able to stand beside 7 billion people individually, wouldn't just snap his fingers and delete sin from the world?

You can keep your sick, iron age monster of a god.

Hello RV ! The answers are there, at least most of them but one has to hunger for the truth to find them and they are in the oldest book known to man. No one can totally understand what they can not fathom, so your heart has to be open or that door will forever be locked. I know this God love you as much as me and because of sin we are where we are. We are born into a world sin from which there is no escape, unless you want to live forever.