Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope I Didn't Miss the RV

pudge

Let's be honest  here.. I do respect all positions ( RV'ers and lopsters...sure  a good dose of realism is required sometimes...fully agree ) but you can't now complain for the sarcasm you're receiving here... You started this thread in a super-sarcastic ( and you're fully entitled to it, of course) mode  so  please do not sound surprised if you get sarcasm back and some....Ciao...Wish you the best

• Upvote 3

I quoted you exactly, I answered you exactly.  If you do not think I did so, then point out my error instead of just casting insults.

Can you point out a post of mine that was condescending?  As I really do not see it, and don't mean to be so (its not only impolite but unproductive).

Here ya go............"that's what it usually boils down to in the end". Keyword - "end". Seeing you've only been here a short time (so you say) "in the end" I believe (and history supports me) I will be found correct.....again. Your self proclaimed "reasoning" for being here is what I question (and have since you've been here). From what I've read (your posts) the vast majority of posts don't support your premise. Question: once you've quizzed every single member here at DV as to why they still support a possible RV as you claim is your goal, then what? What will you do this info/data/opinions? If you find stating the truth insulting, I can't help ya on that. I'm insulted that the VAST majority of LOPsters(& I believe this includes you-imo) try to blow smoke up the arse's of myself & the good folks here at DV. And also try to insult our intelligence with one sided, matter of fact view of this venture, fake premises. I hope this answers your questions to your satisfaction (see history).

Let's be honest  here.. I do respect all positions ( RV'ers and lopsters...sure  a good dose of realism is required sometimes...fully agree ) but you can't now complain for the sarcasm you're receiving here... You started this thread in a super-sarcastic ( and you're fully entitled to it, of course) mode  so  please do not sound surprised if you get sarcasm back and some....Ciao...Wish you the best

+1

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, I don't know what all the fuss is about.  I just came here to inquire about the blessed dinar.  As Roger01 says, "We've never seen anything like what's happening in Iraq".  You know, all the rebuilding and stuff.  Iraq is the 2nd richest nation on earth and one of the most powerful so it should have a currency to match its status as a superpower. Not only should the Dinar dwarf the dollar but I believe it should be and will be worth more than the British pound if the PTBs would just leave us alone and allow our blessing to be fulfilled.

How much should one invest?

Umbertino,  don't know nothin' about no dong.  What does it do?

Honestly, I don't know what all the fuss is about.  I just came here to inquire about the blessed dinar.  As Roger01 says, "We've never seen anything like what's happening in Iraq".  You know, all the rebuilding and stuff.  Iraq is the 2nd richest nation on earth and one of the most powerful so it should have a currency to match its status as a superpower. Not only should the Dinar dwarf the dollar but I believe it should be and will be worth more than the British pound if the PTBs would just leave us alone and allow our blessing to be fulfilled.

lol... Ok.. I acknowledge you have a great sense of humor...Again ..Wish you the Best, pudge...Ciao

"how much should one invest?" MILLIONS!!!!!!! At least that's what I was advised by a 'Guru"........and based on majority of LOPsters beliefs (chapter 2 - Lopster Cookbook).........I did as told by said "Guru".........LOL!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

"how much should one invest?" MILLIONS!!!!!!! At least that's what I was advised by a 'Guru"........and based on majority of LOPsters beliefs (chapter 2 - Lopster Cookbook).........I did as told by said "Guru".........LOL!!!

This post has passed all EC sensitivity requirements.

• Upvote 1

Question: once you've quizzed every single member here at DV as to why they still support a possible RV as you claim is your goal, then what? What will you do this info/data/opinions?

Nothing, its just curiosity.  And note that you expect me to answer your questions, but you will not answer mine.

If you find stating the truth insulting, I can't help ya on that. I'm insulted that the VAST majority of LOPsters(& I believe this includes you-imo) try to blow smoke up the arse's of myself & the good folks here at DV. And also try to insult our intelligence with one sided, matter of fact view of this venture, fake premises. I hope this answers your questions to your satisfaction (see history).

Telling me that my life sucks and I have poor reading comprehension, these to you are facts. Ok, whatever floats your boat.  

I came here to discuss the investment as I was and am curious as to why people stay in it given what seems to me to be clear proof that it can not occur.  You are clearly here only to question people's motives and hurl insults and are clearly not going to engage on the point in which I am interested. I see no point in continued interaction with you and will endeavor to cease doing so.

Funny I answer your questions...........but if you don't like the answers you ALWAYS say I don't answer them. I state what is obvious..........sorry. You can continue with the charade, but as you can see most see thru it. As I stated before, I'd be curious of yours & Rockfish final case studies & writings. Please post once completed, i'd love to review them. Disclaimer: No insults were used in this post - Peace

Edited by caz1104

Funny I answer your questions...........but if you don't like the answers you ALWAYS say I don't answer them.

To be precise you responded to my question, but providing a non-sequitor does not, in my view anyway, constitute an answer. You keep stressing honesty, so lets be honest here.

I asked "how do you think an RV beyond 15% is possible given the constraints inherent with a pegged currency wrt to the foreign reserves and the money supply". Your response was "1) profit, 2) loss". You might as well have responded "banana", it would have made as much sense.  Whether I like your answer or not is irrelevant, I'm here to try and understand your answer, i.e. curiosity.  The only conclusion I can draw is that you just don't want to think about it, which is of course your privilege.

I state what is obvious..........sorry. You can continue with the charade, but as you can see most see thru it. As I stated before, I'd be curious of yours & Rockfish final case studies & writings. Please post once completed, i'd love to review them. Disclaimer: No insults were used in this post - Peace

I think the limit on an RV is obvious, you do not seem to see it though. I am also NOT here to produce a case study or any writings, as I said its just CURIOSITY.  Peace to you as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again ...........and for the last time, I have answered your questions. Now you're preaching the definitions of an "acceptable" answer.....priceless. I'm sorry the answers don't qualify so that you can attempt to do what you attempted to do with AM & Markinusa(see history). IMO- your not "curious" you just want to disprove others beliefs. Good luck with that. Everyone have a nice weekend, there's a golf course and a cold beer out there with my name on it. Life's to short for the silly games played by some here Da Tank for one week-Peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Pudge, let me just say I'm praying for you right now.  Let's just say for arguments sake that you're right and we're wrong about the Dinar.  For you to come into this Forum with that mindset, and let the word Blessing roll from your lips like you're being sincere, when you're not, and rub our noses in our misery, takes a person with a very dark soul and heart.  Dude you need more help than anyone in this Forum can provide.

Psalm 94:8-11 (NLT)

8 Think again, you fools!
    When will you finally catch on?
9 Is he deaf—the one who made your ears?
    Is he blind—the one who formed your eyes?
10 He punishes the nations—won’t he also punish you?
    He knows everything—doesn’t he also know what you are doing?
11 The Lord knows people’s thoughts;
    he knows they are worthless!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you listen to the rhetoric, the Dinar sounds more like the object of a religion, not an investment.

The Apostle Paul believed that Jesus' resurrection was the beginning of the end times, the "first fruits" of God's new Kingdom, when the dead in Christ would rise and, along with those living at the time, meet Jesus in the air. And, here we are, 2,000 years later. Still waiting.

We wait.

• Upvote 1

SD I want you to know that you mother could swim circles around me....the truth is that I have never been able to swim. I flounder like a flounder out of water ! I wade fish one of the most dangerous passes in the U.S. Almost every other week. Been doing this for more than 50 years and I'm telling you that I can not swim. I've had 3 boats and 2 life rafts and 4 canoes sunk out from under neath me and I shouldn't be alive today and I'm telling you I can not swim. I can't even float for more than 5 mins. Also I have perforated ear drums so I can't dive more than 15' without major pain and I'm telling you I can not swim ! I've got 2 Texas State fish records and I'm telling you I can not swim. SD I can climb Mount Everest but I can not swim......and you want to know why I believe in God .......

The eardrum thing is a problem. Sucks losing equilibrium under water but I have taken my wife diving and she can not swim. 

A big AWESOME on the state records. The biggest lobster i have ever grabbed is a 14 lb er. Not a state record LOL.

Heck that did not even win the  lobster mobster contest that year. I was sure i would get a place in the books when i wrestled that monster to the boat.

Edited by SocalDinar

Pudge, let me just say I'm praying for you right now.  Let's just say for arguments sake that you're right and we're wrong about the Dinar.  For you to come into this Forum with that mindset, and let the word Blessing roll from your lips like you're being sincere, when you're not, and rub our noses in our misery, takes a person with a very dark soul and heart.  Dude you need more help than anyone in this Forum can provide.

GM Markinsa,

I know we don't agree on much, but t I'm behind you 100 % on this post.

• Upvote 1

The eardrum thing is a problem. Sucks losing equilibrium under water but I have taken my wife diving and she can not swim. 

A big AWESOME on the state records. The biggest lobster i have ever grabbed is a 14 lb er. Not a state record LOL.

Heck that did not even win the  lobster mobster contest that year. I was sure i would get a place in the books when i wrestled that monster to the boat.

Now that's a monster lobster ! Kind of makes these lopsters in the tank a wanna be......LOL ! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you listen to the rhetoric, the Dinar sounds more like the object of a religion, not an investment.

The Apostle Paul believed that Jesus' resurrection was the beginning of the end times, the "first fruits" of God's new Kingdom, when the dead in Christ would rise and, along with those living at the time, meet Jesus in the air. And, here we are, 2,000 years later. Still waiting.

We wait.

It's only been two days... Some people sure are impatient! :lol:

Markinsa,

Well, we all can use prayer, including myself, but not on this account.  You and dinarians are in misery?  What misery?  I'm not in misery and I can't imagine God sees that you are in misery. You believe you're in misery because you haven't received a 100,000% return on your investment overnight? If that's the case your 1/2% return on your checking account must be driving you to suicide.

Your miseries are 100% self-inflicted and God ordained.  You and all dinarians need prayer to be released from this bondage.  You quoted a lot of scripture which couldn't be more displaced.  Why would He punish me?  I haven't discipled people into this by telling them God is in it while they lose their house and savings. 

Doesn't the Apostle Paul say in 2nd Timothy 4:2 - 5:

"Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

FOR THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, BUT WILL AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS SHALL THEY HEAP TO THEMSELVES TEACHERS, HAVING ITCHING EARS; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH, AND SHALL BE TURNED TO FABLES!"

You and others brought God into this and now you're reaping what you've sown.  Why is it the more money a supposed Christian is going to make turns from a return on investment into a blessing?  As if there was no greed at all that went into it. It's just a blessing.  Using God for your own devices is a dangerous proposition to say the least causing many to stumble. 

Proverbs 1 says "Because you hated knowledge and didn't choose the fear of the Lord and would have none of His counsel and despised His reproof,  The Lord will laugh at your calamity and will mock when your fear comes.  You will eat of the fruit of your way and be filled with your own devices."

If you want to throw your money into the abyss that's your business but leave God out of it, especially when you're trying to get other people sucked in.  He has no more to do with the Dinar than he does your passbook savings account or the price of beef in Australia.  You prosperity preachers and followers will be first in line at the Great White Throne Judgement.  These "Christian" dinarians remind me of the Sanhedrin who stopped the ears as they rushed upon Stephen to kill him.  You just don't wanna hear it.  

"It takes a dark soul and heart" to use God and proclaim God in the pursuit of riches.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Markinsa,

Well, we all can use prayer, including myself, but not on this account.  You and dinarians are in misery?  What misery?  I'm not in misery and I can't imagine God sees that you are in misery. You believe you're in misery because you haven't received a 100,000% return on your investment overnight? If that's the case your 1/2% return on your checking account must be driving you to suicide.

Your miseries are 100% self-inflicted and God ordained.  You and all dinarians need prayer to be released from this bondage.  You quoted a lot of scripture which couldn't be more displaced.  Why would He punish me?  I haven't discipled people into this by telling them God is in it while they lose their house and savings. 

Doesn't the Apostle Paul say in 2nd Timothy 4:2 - 5:

"Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

FOR THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, BUT WILL AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS SHALL THEY HEAP TO THEMSELVES TEACHERS, HAVING ITCHING EARS; AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH, AND SHALL BE TURNED TO FABLES!"

You and others brought God into this and now you're reaping what you've sown.  Why is it the more money a supposed Christian is going to make turns from a return on investment into a blessing?  As if there was no greed at all that went into it. It's just a blessing.  Using God for your own devices is a dangerous proposition to say the least causing many to stumble. 

Proverbs 1 says "Because you hated knowledge and didn't choose the fear of the Lord and would have none of His counsel and despised His reproof,  The Lord will laugh at your calamity and will mock when your fear comes.  You will eat of the fruit of your way and be filled with your own devices."

If you want to throw your money into the abyss that's your business but leave God out of it, especially when you're trying to get other people sucked in.  He has no more to do with the Dinar than he does your passbook savings account or the price of beef in Australia.  You prosperity preachers and followers will be first in line at the Great White Throne Judgement.  These "Christian" dinarians remind me of the Sanhedrin who stopped the ears as they rushed upon Stephen to kill him.  You just don't wanna hear it.  

"It takes a dark soul and heart" to use God and proclaim God in the pursuit of riches.

WOW, you are a self professed christian?  Let me clarify, when I was talking about misery, I was talking about "your mindset" not ours (Matthew 7:3-5).  Your intent here is to gloat that the RV has not happened and never will happen.  How is anything you have posted to date lifted up anyone here?  Please go and confess to your pastor what you are doing here and see what he says to you.

• Upvote 1

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the dinar investment and have been reading from the lobster tank. Pretty lively! Here's my question. It seems like the dinar should improve in value just based on its low exchange rate compared to other mideastern oil producing nations, so what is the scripture some people are quoting here? I've read the Bible many times and know about scriptures that promise a blessing to the Jews, but I'm a gentile. I think it is going to improve simply because it is very low compared to say Saudi Arabia. I'm not so sure scripture is promising big riches to Gentile Christians. Am I wrong on this?