Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope I Didn't Miss the RV

pudge

First of all pudge you got to have disposable income, you know like tonight for instance I want Black Russian Caviar and that's what I'm going to have, now that's disposable income ! I hope that your Big Mac is to your perfection. There is nothing wrong with choices pudge as long as you can afford them.

With caviar there is of course no possibility of a return, you are buying it purely for the delight of eating it.  That is like the dinar in one respect, no possibility of a return.  But where does the delight part come in?  

Hahaha what a moran.

Whats a Moran? 

moran |ˈmɒr(ə)nnoun (pl.samea member of the warrior group of the Masai people of East Africa, which comprises the younger unmarried males.

:-)

• Upvote 2

hoping I didn't miss the opportunity to get blessed.  the abundance of my blessing.  And I do need suggestions on charities to give my blessing to as paying it forward would be Biblical I think.  (God help me if I did) 

hoping it will happen along with a belief in God will assuredly bring the RV to pass and then we will change the world with our blessing.  "Onward Christian Soldiers" I say!!!  I pray it is not too late. 

How can you doubt the sincerity of my plea, 

Then I feel I can truly enjoy the rollercoaster ride with my bretheren as we wait for our blessed blessing.

I really didn't anticipate the hate and sarcasm I am receiving here.  I really am just like you.  Hoping for a brighter day from my blessed blessing from His Blessedness.  

please have patience while I learn the ins and outs of this blessed investment so I too can reply in Sandfly fashion "OK" and "Thanks". 

I apologize in advance for my ignorance as I begin my journey into all things wonderful in Dinarland.

Texass,  

Are you not a true Dinar believer?  This will not be a letdown.  It WILL happen if we believe, pray and stick together like one, big happy family should.

Wait a minute!  Am I getting the impression that some of you may have doubts about the assuredness of our blessing?  How can you even be allowed on this blessed site with that kind of cursed negativity.  "Only invest money you can afford to lose?"  That kind of talk should get you banned as it creates a bad spirit and Karma which may inhibit our blessed blessing from blessedly appearing from His Blessedness.

SlowGlobe,  that type of implied violence on my person is not appropriate for this blessed Dinarian website.  If you're not for us you're against us

Are you high????   I don't know how i stumbled upon this thread but I don't think I've ever seen anything like you.  If I had anything to do with the admin of this site you would be gone.  I don't follow some of the theology expressed by some DVeters, ie. the idea "if you believe enough", pray enough, tithe enough or even plan to do good enough to receive some favor from God.  But you have taken the harassment of those that do to a new low.  You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt that you are capable of such.   

• Upvote 3

EC you are not invested so why do you care ?

"About DinarVets.com

DinarVets is a community dedicated to discussing Iraq, the Iraqi currency (the IQD, or "Dinar"), and other speculations and investments. "

I am discussing the dinar investment (though the caviar post was (I hope obviously) a bit tongue in cheek).  Why do you (and others) constantly question the motivation of anyone that is not bolstering your "Go RV!" fantasy instead of discussing the investment?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EC you are not invested so why do you care ?

Tex,

EC & Rockfish claim not to be vested..............but sure do spend quite amount of time communicating with each other for folks not vested. And if ya believe that I got a couple of other BS stories that I'm sure others would surely believe. 1)i'm writing a book/manuscript about dinar investers & 2)I'm just curious as to why folks believe in a possible RV. I spend 24/7 here just for those 2 reasons alone................LMAO!!!! B*llShiite

• Upvote 1

I just wish for once a LOPster would honestly state they changed there name from the pro-rv to a new pro-LOPster name and they're here to harass................that's what it usually boils down to in the end. LOPster-Honesty are at two ends of the spectrum.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Tex,

EC & Rockfish claim not to be vested..............but sure do spend quite amount of time communicating with each other for folks not vested. 

So pretty much every subject that you spend any time on, reading, or discussing, or whatever is something in which you have money invested?

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Upvote 1

I just wish for once a LOPster would honestly state they changed there name from the pro-rv to a new pro-LOPster name and they're here to harass................that's what it usually boils down to in the end. LOPster-Honesty are at two ends of the spectrum.

I have never had a pro-RV persona.  As I have stated, several years ago I did own IQD and hence had a pro-RV mindset, but quickly realized I'd acted stupidly and that an RV was not possible.  How am I harassing anyone here?  I have asked a question or two (which nearly no one has answered), but I'm not the one constantly questing the motives and honesty of others.

EC our motives are clear , my profile tells you exactly who I am , and what I am. I don't understand why you can not do the same.

so your complaint is that I don't have my interests etc in my profile?  Sure I can add that if it matters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"About DinarVets.com

DinarVets is a community dedicated to discussing Iraq, the Iraqi currency (the IQD, or "Dinar"), and other speculations and investments. "

I am discussing the dinar investment (though the caviar post was (I hope obviously) a bit tongue in cheek).  Why do you (and others) constantly question the motivation of anyone that is not bolstering your "Go RV!" fantasy instead of discussing the investment?

It is HOW it is done......I have been involved in many a discussions.. for and against....it is the condensating attitude that is a turn off.  

• Upvote 2

EC,

Reading is fundamental........but...understanding the written word is tough for some. I'll try to write reaaaaaaaal slow next time for ya. You're real good at twisting my words. Another pattern of a seasoned LOPster and part of the LOPster for Dummies Cookbook.

I quoted you exactly, I answered you exactly.  If you do not think I did so, then point out my error instead of just casting insults.

It is HOW it is done......I have been involved in many a discussions.. for and against....it is the condensating attitude that is a turn off.  

Can you point out a post of mine that was condescending?  As I really do not see it, and don't mean to be so (its not only impolite but unproductive).

Edited by EverCurious452

Yes you can!! I can't should not be a part of your vocabulary Tex! Heck I took my 76 year old mother diving last year

I just like to catch them for sport. I Don't really care for the taste of bugs. But my customers love a free tail or two.

SD I want you to know that you mother could swim circles around me....the truth is that I have never been able to swim. I flounder like a flounder out of water ! I wade fish one of the most dangerous passes in the U.S. Almost every other week. Been doing this for more than 50 years and I'm telling you that I can not swim. I've had 3 boats and 2 life rafts and 4 canoes sunk out from under neath me and I shouldn't be alive today and I'm telling you I can not swim. I can't even float for more than 5 mins. Also I have perforated ear drums so I can't dive more than 15' without major pain and I'm telling you I can not swim ! I've got 2 Texas State fish records and I'm telling you I can not swim. SD I can climb Mount Everest but I can not swim......and you want to know why I believe in God .......
  • Upvote 3

I really didn't anticipate the hate and sarcasm I am receiving here.  I really am just like you.  Hoping for a brighter day from my blessed blessing from His Blessedness.  Can anyone here not tell me if the Dinar has RV'd to $3.86  Anyone? Anyone?

Hello pudge ....It did actually (rv) and you missed on it big time...You'll have the chance to try your luck again with  ( you guess it...) the (magical) dong

• Upvote 1