Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not a Guru, but I'm calling it!

Hate to have to put my foot in my mouth or kick myself in the rear later but I believe the 29th of September is a big day, to be in effect on 1 Oct 2015. My spiderman senses are bouncing all over the place. Just hopin's needle should be breaking right now, if the site was still working! LOL Ready for this adventure to end and a new one to begin. Don't want to get anyone's hopes up because we all know this is Iraq but I believe this is it! Praying we all prosper and have our dreams answered. We've all waited when others have given up. Patience is a virtue we have. I'm it to win it and until the end. Best of luck to us all!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

They aren't going to post it's done until maybe the day or night of...it's just a perfect storm. Gotta go with gut sometimes! Could explain why with articles but if paying attention the cards are all on the table already its just piecing it together and reading through their BS. Defiantly not Luigi. LMAO I could be wrong but I'm not so heavily invested financially that it will ruin me either way, just a nest egg. Here's to it getting bigger!

• Upvote 1

Noone advocated to quit your paper route or buy more dinar btw...not that I believe you did but I'm no pumper. Just piecing things together like the rest and it points me to that date. I very well could be wrong or they may not do a damn thing for any number of reasons but it's my gut feeling. Best of luck!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to stir up trouble, but I just don't see the reason for people to continue to predict dates of an RV. So far, after ten years of making thousands of date predictions, not a single one has proved true. This has caused much of the non-dinarian community to think we're "nuts". The way I see this thing, buying dinar is an investment over the long haul. The heady days of instant huge RV payoffs are over. The geopolitical situation over there is stinko with no positives for awhile. So my advice, which is all this is, is to just enjoy the life we have currently, and let the dinar RV become a long term bond. The oil isn't going anywhere. It remains under Iraq and will always have enormous value, but they can't capitalize on this wealth until stability returns to the region.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3