Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 September 2015

Adam Montana

Finally got a call back from Sean at Direct Global and this is what he had to say,

the container,{which they will supply}, is your standard twenty foot by eight foot.

I believe for our porpoises that would be more than enough, I've hauled those around and

one is about half the length of a flat bed trailer.

The port that I requested was Roseau, however, if you so choose that could be changed to Portsmouth.

Now the departure point that is presented in the following email sent to me yesterday is my home in 

Kansas. I chose that local at first so as to have a real address for the porpoises of getting an accurate 

estimation. The current estimation is considerably higher because that according to Sean the first one 

didn't include the shipping cost, which he said is usually automatically included. The cost could become 

far less if we had someone in say Miami Fl. that could house the container for the two day loading time.

It will be drop off at the loading destination of your choice and we would have two days to load it.

then it will be picked up and delivered to the port of shipping where it may take as much as two days to 

actually leave the port.   The actual time spent on the ship is usually around 3 to 4 days. 

Then the container will be offloaded at the port of call and delivered to anywhere on the Island that 

you choose. You would then have two days to unload the container and they will pick it up. 

Again the cost seems somewhat prohibitive, however, all things considered I still thing it doable.

Where we are at with the current pledges would give us around $4000,00 dollars to purchase

the necessary items to place in the container.  And I have no doubt that you could raise more just by 

letting everyone know that you have a plan. At least that is my prayer. 

The following is the most recent email, with contact info for Sean. If you wish to contact me also you 

may reach me through my email on DV, or my Phone number here for your text messaging service, and 

I may also be reached through our mutual friend Dr. Stevenson. I do so hope that we can  get this thing

done as I know that it will be a wonderful thing for those on the island.  :tiphat: 

Direct Global Shipping LLC
10891 NW 34th Place
Pompano Beach, FL 33065
www.directglobalshipping.com 
Ph: 954-906-9629
Sean Alford
Ph: 954-906-9629 ext 101
9/22/2015
Reference #: 1065118

Origin Andale, KANSAS 67001 Destination Roseau, DOMINICA

Reference # Customer: Move Date: 1065118 Brian xxxxxx, 316-3xxxxxxxx 10/9/2015

Direct Global Shipping LLC is a fully licensed NVOCC and ocean freight forwarder. Our license number with the Federal Maritime Commission is 025261NF. Our rate is based off the information you have provided us. This estimate is for a Door to port full container load service. If you have any questions or would like a different service contact your sales representative. Our goal is to provide the best service for your upcoming shipment. Please is list of what is included in the rate.

* Door to Port Service (FCL)
           * Container Delivered to Residence/warehouse for Loading by Shipper
           * Drayage of Container to Port or Rail yard
           * Ocean Freight Charges
           * 2 Free hours of load time (Each additional is an extra charge)
           * File Processing For US Customs
           * Origin Customs Clearance & THC (Terminal Handling Charge)
           * Delivery to Destination Port

Estimate cost : $5,637.00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to include this article on Dominica as a reminder to everyone what has happened to

those in need. Remember, tomorrow it could be us in need.

Dominica electricity company reports millions in losses due to Erika

ROSEAU, Dominica (CMC) – The Dominica Electricity Services Company Limited (DOMLEC) says it has suffered damages in excess of $6 million (One EC Dollar =US$0.37 cents) as a result of the passage of Tropical Storm Erika late last month.

DOMLEC public relations officer, Adina Bellot-Valentine, said that the losses did not include the damages to the generating sets because assessments have not yet been made.

She said the company, the sole provider of electricity here, is awaiting representatives of the manufacturers of the generators, who are due here this week, to carry out the assessment.

‘So for now we have quite a debt,” she said, noting that the company had also take a decision to meet the costs of providing electricity to some shelters housing elderly people affected by the storm.

“All the shelters designated by government…we are taking up the cost of electricity for the duration of the time the residents are going to be there,” she added.

Tropical Storm Erika hit the island on August 27 killing more than 30 people and leaving damage estimated at EC$600 million.

• Upvote 10

LGD, you are the bomb! (Don't repeat that in an airport ;) )

Based on your last post, I'm redirecting my work today to make sure your efforts don't go to waste.

My weekly chat will be posted late, possibly tomorrow, as I'm going to focus on making this a reality for the people of Dominica.

Thank you ALL for your kindness and support in this endeavor!

• Upvote 11

Finally got a call back from Sean at Direct Global and this is what he had to say,

the container,{which they will supply}, is your standard twenty foot by eight foot.

I believe for our porpoises that would be more than enough, I've hauled those around and

The port that I requested was Roseau, however, if you so choose that could be changed to Portsmouth.

Now the departure point that is presented in the following email sent to me yesterday is my home in

Kansas. I chose that local at first so as to have a real address for the porpoises of getting an accurate

estimation. The current estimation is considerably higher because that according to Sean the first one

didn't include the shipping cost, which he said is usually automatically included. The cost could become

far less if we had someone in say Miami Fl. that could house the container for the two day loading time.

It will be drop off at the loading destination of your choice and we would have two days to load it.

then it will be picked up and delivered to the port of shipping where it may take as much as two days to

actually leave the port. The actual time spent on the ship is usually around 3 to 4 days.

Then the container will be offloaded at the port of call and delivered to anywhere on the Island that

you choose. You would then have two days to unload the container and they will pick it up.

Again the cost seems somewhat prohibitive, however, all things considered I still thing it doable.

Where we are at with the current pledges would give us around $4000,00 dollars to purchase

the necessary items to place in the container. And I have no doubt that you could raise more just by

The following is the most recent email, with contact info for Sean. If you wish to contact me also you

may reach me through my email on DV, or my Phone number here for your text messaging service, and

I may also be reached through our mutual friend Dr. Stevenson. I do so hope that we can get this thing

done as I know that it will be a wonderful thing for those on the island. :tiphat:

10891 NW 34th Place

Pompano Beach, FL 33065

Ph: 954-906-9629

Sean Alford

Ph: 954-906-9629 ext 101

9/22/2015

Reference #: 1065118

Reference # Customer: Move Date: 1065118 Brian xxxxxx, 316-3xxxxxxxx 10/9/2015

Direct Global Shipping LLC is a fully licensed NVOCC and ocean freight forwarder. Our license number with the Federal Maritime Commission is 025261NF. Our rate is based off the information you have provided us. This estimate is for a Door to port full container load service. If you have any questions or would like a different service contact your sales representative. Our goal is to provide the best service for your upcoming shipment. Please is list of what is included in the rate.

* Door to Port Service (FCL)

* Container Delivered to Residence/warehouse for Loading by Shipper

* Drayage of Container to Port or Rail yard

* Ocean Freight Charges

Estimate cost : $5,637.00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to include this article on Dominica as a reminder to everyone what has happened to

ROSEAU, Dominica (CMC) – The Dominica Electricity Services Company Limited (DOMLEC) says it has suffered damages in excess of $6 million (One EC Dollar =US$0.37 cents) as a result of the passage of Tropical Storm Erika late last month.

DOMLEC public relations officer, Adina Bellot-Valentine, said that the losses did not include the damages to the generating sets because assessments have not yet been made.

She said the company, the sole provider of electricity here, is awaiting representatives of the manufacturers of the generators, who are due here this week, to carry out the assessment.

‘So for now we have quite a debt,” she said, noting that the company had also take a decision to meet the costs of providing electricity to some shelters housing elderly people affected by the storm.

“All the shelters designated by government…we are taking up the cost of electricity for the duration of the time the residents are going to be there,” she added.

Tropical Storm Erika hit the island on August 27 killing more than 30 people and leaving damage estimated at EC$600 million.

Wow! Is a lot of logistics you pulled together. That is really sweet of you to do this for all these people. I just want to say that I admire your willingness to participate and help provide a resource from your expertise.

• Upvote 1

I believe for our porpoises that would be more than enough, I've hauled those around and

The port that I requested was Roseau, however, if you so choose that could be changed to Portsmouth.

didn't include the shipping cost, which he said is usually automatically included. The cost could become

actually leave the port. The actual time spent on the ship is usually around 3 to 4 days.

Again the cost seems somewhat prohibitive, however, all things considered I still thing it doable.

the necessary items to place in the container. And I have no doubt that you could raise more just by

I may also be reached through our mutual friend Dr. Stevenson. I do so hope that we can get this thing

done as I know that it will be a wonderful thing for those on the island. :tiphat:

10891 NW 34th Place

Pompano Beach, FL 33065

Ph: 954-906-9629

Sean Alford

Ph: 954-906-9629 ext 101

9/22/2015

Reference #: 1065118

Reference # Customer: Move Date: 1065118 Brian xxxxxx, 316-3xxxxxxxx 10/9/2015

Direct Global Shipping LLC is a fully licensed NVOCC and ocean freight forwarder. Our license number with the Federal Maritime Commission is 025261NF. Our rate is based off the information you have provided us. This estimate is for a Door to port full container load service. If you have any questions or would like a different service contact your sales representative. Our goal is to provide the best service for your upcoming shipment. Please is list of what is included in the rate.

* Door to Port Service (FCL)

* Container Delivered to Residence/warehouse for Loading by Shipper

* Drayage of Container to Port or Rail yard

* Ocean Freight Charges

Estimate cost : $5,637.00

Wow! Is a lot of logistics you pulled together. That is really sweet of you to do this for all these people. I just want to say that I admire your willingness to participate and help provide a resource from your expertise.

if we had someone in say Miami Fl. that could house the container for the two day loading time

i may be able to help, message me,

You don't know how much you just touched my heart. My wife and I wish to offer

you a heartfelt thanks. I so wish that I could be there for that part, I know that your 

gonna have so much fun with it. 

You are in my prayers,  :tiphat: