Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

Nothing to see here folks... 🙁

Was actually planning on posting here today. Thxs for the reminder climber7.

As most know following this thread, I have a neighbor that came from Iran some 20 yrs. ago. Once in awhile I ask him if anything is going on with the currency as he still has numerous relatives there.

I asked him a couple days ago what his family thinks about the removal of 4 zeros and strengthening the rial.

They ( in Iran ) seem to think that is a last ditch effort to keep in the current regime. Things were going great up until the sanctions were reimposed then everything got twice as bad as before.

They don't seem to believe that it will happen but even more so than us then ever they so want it to happen.

Bottom line ? They doubt that anything will happen till the current regime is out and a new gov't. put's a stop to any " suspected " nuclear ambitions and is transparent about it.

Fuzz, not what I wanted to hear.  :(

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Was actually planning on posting here today. Thxs for the reminder climber7.

As most know following this thread, I have a neighbor that came from Iran some 20 yrs. ago. Once in awhile I ask him if anything is going on with the currency as he still has numerous relatives there.

I asked him a couple days ago what his family thinks about the removal of 4 zeros and strengthening the rial.

They ( in Iran ) seem to think that is a last ditch effort to keep in the current regime. Things were going great up until the sanctions were reimposed then everything got twice as bad as before.

They don't seem to believe that it will happen but even more so than us then ever they so want it to happen.

Bottom line ? They doubt that anything will happen till the current regime is out and a new gov't. put's a stop to any " suspected " nuclear ambitions and is transparent about it.

Fuzz, not what I wanted to hear.  :(

pp

Thanks for the update PP :) 

• Upvote 1

Don't know how much you have, but what I have didn't cost that much. Probably couldn't get half of the original cost if I sold. So I'll hang onto it and if I pass and then it rebounds my daughter and here family can party down. JMHO

• Upvote 1