Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

I am heavily invested in this and the other...been following the closely for the same amount of time over 10 plus years...I only report what's in the new, have no 800 numbers, no contacts just the news and try my best..it's not in my interest to mislead people as I have lots more to loose, I can appreciate you wanting confirmation..lucky I found it because my iPad was freezing up and I was getting the shits quickly. Did find some other nice ones from the past 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Definitely looking like Canada will be the place where I will go to exchange.  At least we know this is coming very soon! 

Once we get the green light from Canadians banks I will put the plan in place so I can send to any interested so they won't need to figure out what to do here.

As in paperwork, I.D. ect.

pp

• Upvote 7

49 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Once we get the green light from Canadians banks I will put the plan in place so I can send to any interested so they won't need to figure out what to do here.

As in paperwork, I.D. ect.

pp

Thank you PP thats very considerate of you . Very much appreciated.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, screwball said:

Why? Simple they have said the budget has the new rate....we know they are presenting the budget bill this weekend and now the banking reform bill on Sunday....this is set to hit soon! I am excited...

but as long as the USA has their sanctions on the financial portion nothing will happen here...please tell me there's hope  

1 hour ago, jaman said:

but as long as the USA has their sanctions on the financial portion nothing will happen here...please tell me there's hope  

I strongly believe you have several *Legitimate ways to cash in. In Canada, or Dubai or even Kish Island. As long as you declare your funds upon re entering the US I don't see a problem here. If that makes you nervous, open a bank account and get a debit card. As long as you declare funds for Income tax purposes, again should be OK.

This is JMHO but if your really worried I suggest you join VIP and let them do the leg work.

pp

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I strongly believe you have several *Legitimate ways to cash in. In Canada, or Dubai or even Kish Island. As long as you declare your funds upon re entering the US I don't see a problem here. If that makes you nervous, open a bank account and get a debit card. As long as you declare funds for Income tax purposes, again should be OK.

This is JMHO but if your really worried I suggest you join VIP and let them do the leg work.

pp

Very True....Also keep in mind that you can always open an account there and then wire transfer the funds to your account in the USA. That way you don't have to walk around with the currency in your pocket or suitcase for that matter. Not having to declare anything when you come back home. At least not at the airport.  :twocents:   Safer travel imo.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jaman said:

Trump is being advised not to touch the Iranian deal. I heard that last night on Fox news.  So God only knows whats really going on with the USA and Iran.  We will soon see.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jaman said:

thanks all ... suitcase ...that was great it would be like 3 duffel bags if that happen .... lol....I just had a moment of weakness....and yes i'd get a bank account and transfer  funds at lease some of it. thanks Guys and Gals

This is part of why I like this particular Investment thread. The number of members in the Riel thread here appear to be small and we look out for each other. No back stabbing, bickering, name calling and the such.

Just a group of great people who get along and help one another. We all bring to the table what ever we can and when we can.

Cheers my good friends, we are almost there.  :twothumbs::goodnews::cheesehead:

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

This is part of why I like this particular Investment thread. The number of members in the Riel thread here appear to be small and we look out for each other. No back stabbing, bickering, name calling and the such.

Just a group of great people who get along and help one another. We all bring to the table what ever we can and when we can.

Cheers my good friends, we are almost there.  :twothumbs::goodnews::cheesehead:

Cheers, pp

You well already know what I'll be drinking PP, just let me know when to bring an extra several bottles for everyone should some of us head to Canada...or Dubai/Kish Island, whichever the fancier lol :cheesehead:

Many Thanks! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I've got a question, what if I were gonna hop on a plane to Canada or Dubai and I have my Rial with me.  Do I carry it with me in my carry-on bag and show the people at immigration if they ask me or do I put in my suitcase that will go into the cargo section?

I personally would carry it with me. I am not going to let it out of my site. We would still have to declare even if it was stowed in cargo. Waited way to long for this opportunity to let some airline *lose* my baggage. $$$ = a happy me :)

I'm no expert but that is what I myself am going to do.

pp

• Upvote 1

But ANZ said it would not provide the channel needed to send and receive between Australia and Iran, leaving Mr Cox extremely frustrated, as all the other necessary financial and business infrastructures to do business abroad are in place. 

"We just can't do business," Mr Cox said.

"We have to use money exchanges in Melbourne."

In a statement provided to the ABC in regards to the matter, ANZ said:

"While there has been a lifting of some sanctions to Iran by Australian authorities, as an international bank we continue to comply with the US Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) which bans transactions to and from Iran."

Mr Cox said he had no idea who to turn to now.

by FRED FLEITZ September 30, 2016 11:39 AM @FREDFLEITZ According to a September 30 Wall Street Journal article, the Obama administration signed a secret agreement with Iran to lift U.N. sanctions from two Iranian banks — Bank Sepah and Bank Sepah International — that helped finance Iran’s ballistic-missile program. U.S. and Iranian officials signed this deal on January 17, 2016, the same day Iran released four U.S. prisoners.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/440598/iranian-banks-sanctions-lifted-obama-administration

I will definitely be flying in to Canada to meet up with PP and whoever else. This would be the best to me. I would definitely carry it with me in a carry-on. And to be sure, declare it with the proper people in the US. 

Then if possible just do the cash-in there and have it wired to my US acct. I am sure the banks will know all the hoops to go through.